Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shaymantha's showcase

Comments

• ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    Awww thanks Kev your too kind to me :joy:<3
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    Also you're not missing much without Island Living (you can't put basements in coastal waters anyway.
    Yeah i wonder how you found that out! >:):D

The figurehead is a panther hence the name of the ship being Pantera which is panther in Spanish. :wink: Thanks for pointing out the art is no cc i forgot to mention it's no cc and on my front page i state that i don't use cc in my builds! :o

Yeah I love partying with my sims who doesn't?! :joy:Maybe introverts *shrugs* Intricate my builds are and i try not to go OTT but it's quite hard cos i'm a clutter bug at times lol. Thanks for your nice words on my pride and joy of a build. :smiley:
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Shaymantha wrote: »

*nervous sweating* "act casual" *whistles* :lol:
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    Shaymantha wrote: »

*nervous sweating* "act casual" *whistles* :lol:

Yeah i'd be nervous too if i was in your shoes :joy: Hummm what can Lilkev be next decisions decisions >:)
  • WintersEdge22WintersEdge22 Posts: 103 Member
    I got all excited when I hopped on your thread and saw my last comment on the same page as your latest uploads & realized I wouldn't have to tab back and forth between two different windows when writing my review :joy: ...that is, until I saw a page 7 :bawling: Guess I better get tabbing! :lol:

First off, huge congrats again on being featured in the Friday highlights! I know I had seen the blue box mentioning it before but I hadn't checked it out until you mentioned you were mentioned in it. That's so cool and I'm so happy for you! :blush: You totally deserve it with how amazing your builds are! :smiley:

Ok, that all out of the way, let's get down to business! :joy: City Villa is fantastic home! I love the symmetry in the exterior design & decor! Love the looks of those gated entrances to get to the back yard area! Looks go beautiful in the night shot and I really love all the windowboxes! Talk about a fantastic view in the backyard with the bridge! I don't have the pack this lot is from but I love it! Love the pool/bar area! So cute you made the pool a :heart: shape! ^_^ Love that bar/music/party room inside! Wonderful design and decorations in it! That dining room is so gorgeous with that amazing view! The 1st floor bathrooms & bedrooms are all so stunningly decorated! Love the open staircase going up several floors! The 2nd floor kids' rooms/play area is so freakin cool! Love how it's got all the glass windows! Not much privacy :joy: but hey, who cares with how awesome it looks?! The top floor gym is so awesome and I love how you got the treadmills in front of windows so that sims can enjoy the view while getting some aerobic exercise! Amazing work on this gorgeous home!

Wow, Pantera Saqueadora has got to be the swankiest pirate build ever! It's so cool to get to see it all in your thread here since I don't have all the packs and can't check it out in game :joy: Love the night view with those glowing accent pieces and the purple pond area in front! The ship itself is so ridiculously designed and decorated! Talk about living large on all that plunder :joy: Fantastic work on all the landscaping rocks! I know from experience (more than I'd care to admit :joy: ) how long those things take to set up! That captain is really living it up with how crazy cool his bedroom area is! I can't believe this comes with a underground cave with a basketball court, bar & even a brig! :joy: How crazy cool is that?! The amount of detail in each and every room is absolutely nuts! Love that trophy room with all the mounted fish, the entertainment room & of course the treasure room! You went completely crazy on this build and I love it! Great work!!! :blush::heart:
    edited October 2020
    Lol @WintersEdge22 sorry you had to do more "tabbing" i do apologise for that! 😅

Thanks so much for congratulating me and popping by again it really means a lot to me all these lovely comments people leave me. ❤

City Villa is on a lot from the city living pack forgot the lot name but it's the one at the top left of map if you ever get city living. 😉 Glad you love my wacky baby/toddler room though as for the windows i only put them in so 1 to let light through so it wasn't as dark as it was and 2 i didn't want more plain looking walls to then clutter them with more pics! 🤣 The open staircase was what i tried to achive in the Oasis mansion but didn't quite get it right till this build yay *does a happy dance.*

Glad you love my crazy ship build. 😅😁 This build i defo went all out on as you can now see. Yeah captain Miguel defo been living it up on that ship. 🤣 Those rocks though omg took me a day and half to get them right never thought it take that long! 😵 The relics i used for the figurehead and skulls on the sails (had to improvise with not having any skull and crossbones flags) looks cool and really sets it off at night. 😉 Though placing them and the drapes for sails wasn't easy i tell you! The captain's quarters is more or less true to life of what real pirate ships had. But the hidden baskeball court and bar area in the caves yeah kinda crazy but defo cool. 😎

Thanks for your lovely and entertaining reviews much appreciated <3
    Post edited by Shaymantha on
    edited November 2020
    My next showcase is a little sidetrack to my pirate series as i saw a ♥ Wear Orange For Unity ♥ event on gallery started by @Glovely1. October is National Bullying Prevention Month so to show my support this is Karla Alveraz and i've done all her outfits in orange. She's got lots of maxed skills and is a Senior Detective in her career. Hope you guys like her <3DEbYXRS.pnggW6daSB.png
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    Karla is a really HOT detective! :o She can bust me anytime! ;):p
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Karla is very pretty :) It is very nice that you created her to support the special caring,thoughtful “ Wear Orange for Unity” event. Her orange coloured outfits and hair are very nice.
    Hello @luvdasims55 and @rosemow thank you both for popping by much appreciated :smiley: Hope you both having a lovely day too? <3

Lol @Luvdasims55 what are you like?! :joy: She was originally a brunette but thought i'd dye her hair too for the event ;)

Pleased you like her @rosemow and i'm very anti bullying so was a perfect event to enter :smiley:

• Allie281260Allie281260 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm going to create a sim dressed in orange to support this extremely worthy cause. Bullying takes lives. I know this from first hand experience. My son was so badly bullied at school, he made 4 attempts to take his life. So I take this very seriously.

On a lighter note, and far too late to the party, I just wanted to heap tons of genuine heartfelt praise on my lovely friend, Shay. Not only is she beautiful on the inside, she is so incredibly talented as a sims creator. I can learn so much from her. I'm really proud of everything she has achieved to date. Watch this space; we have a rising star in Shaymantha!! Yay!!! xxxx
    Hello @Allie281260 good to see you again. :smiley: Thanks so much for popping by and don't worry yourself about not coming on here sooner i know you always support and wish me well even though you got a lot going on in your real life! So i really appreciate you taking the time to pop by <3 I wish you well too xX hugs Xx
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Beautiful builds @Shaymantha
    Hey @Taoron thanks for popping by my friend hope you keeping well? Thanks for complimenting my builds on here and gallery too :smile:
    I am, thank you. Many puppies keeping me busy and tired. LOL I have one staying with me tomorrow and we are going on a 5 mile hike and then I have a stubborn Chow Chow spending the weekend with me, for some much needed training. Covered in fur and slobber and wouldn't have it any other way.
    That's cool i really want your job!!! @Taoron Hope you have a fun weekend :joy:
    You too!
    edited November 2020
    Ok so continuing on with my pirate series here we have an additional lot that i've used in all my ship builds called Forgotten Grotto. I've used this as a smugglers cave but sadly on a new save file everything i put down there isn't there! So to combat this little problem i've now shared my saved version of the forgotten grotto lot so if anyone who has downloaded any of my ship builds they can add this too if they like. To place it you have to travel to the grotto with your sim first then activate the cheat bb.enablefreebuild before you can place my version or make your own. Also if you use my version you need to activate the bb.moveobjects on cheat as well before placing. Here's my Forgotten Grotto:
    (note the dogs are debug items :joy:) Also the lot is only a tiny area that you can build on as shown in the pics and for those who don't know it's got dig sites and harvestables as well as fishing spots perfect for sims with the curator aspiration.

Forgotten Grotto

UQ8BZNB.pngPgA7ZqS.png
    Gn6pCKN.png
    zAbNHlH.png
    7uCUcgp.png
    sd04Lw8.png
    xsV5SN9.png
    It is a great Forgotten Grotto build! The design and layout of the build is great! It is great that there is a tent for sleeping, cauldron for cooking,bar to have a drink.and the firepit will keep sims warm.The hot tub is restful to bathe in.The corner crates and the dogs statues are a great touch! Sims will enjoy fishing whilst staying there :)
    edited October 2020
    My first pirate ship build are these twin sister ships called The Howling Sea Gargoyles. Please forgive the name i'm terrible at naming stuff as i've often said! :joy: The reason i came up with this name for them is because of the item i used as the figurehead on each of the 2 ships. The item i used is a wall sculpture that comes with the vampires pack and it's called The Gargoyle's Howl! I see seahorses as too cute for a pirate's ship but that's just my opinion hence why i use different items for the figureheads lol. So here we are the twin sister ships who's captains are The Zarate Brothers which i will show shortly.

8CkNNYx.pngCsnjvZT.png

The outside areas with a mini island between the two ships and a mini pier like area too. On the mini island is the smugglers cave (forgotten grotto) at the back and sun lounging area at the front. Crows nests of both ships are accessible too.
    uKhFwyC.png
    gQdoAGw.png
    B4tUzyP.png
    RZbCWMV.png
    RTtTTBm.png
    FhnuskB.png
    GI05h76.png
    XBHb1AN.png
    hKRy9vO.png
    G9RMDW3.png
    QoVJnqT.png
    Tjrfecx.png
    MQNBtCF.png
    y3F0JWI.png
    GKFrMcY.png
    DdhKuOQ.png
    uHDcgX3.png
    kJ2wyJe.png
    1elF1L9.png
    Lpk5xlE.png
    H0XsPtz.png

Below deck is the Kitchen, dining room with bar, living room and a W.C. Also includes cave area and underwater tunnels. The plants i used in the water are actually the alien plants from the Get To Work pack that i tried to create the illusion of a coral reef. :joy: Both ships are symmetrical too.

jdeR0WA.pngCSL2wUe.png
    aS1VPh3.png
    f4fA4vP.png
    tiLCo62.png
    Q5uYEKm.png
    EqhnuuO.png
    SGbrDDZ.png
    wGyoDdF.png
    adehO4Y.png
    pa8OXhm.png
    fnR7mFS.png
    aWi7R6r.png
    hhvT3Ya.png
    HhoCawn.png
    Jw3MjN0.png
    5CBgPk5.png20VuhwU.png

Basement 2 is the brig, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, baby/toddlers room, Teen bedroom and a bathroom. Please note that even when placing with the moveobjects on cheat activated, the ladders from basement 2 to basement 3 disappear for some strange reason?! I do apologise that you'll have to put them in yourselves until I can find out why that happens to sort it out.

POR20Aa.pngYWaheJg.png
    XEV4YyS.png
    sXAUu7L.png
    3wHynIW.png
    RAs5fva.png
    Ua8i9HE.png
    yPQcqUH.png
    MjC1V07.pngvAUpPGH.png
    4ro0GYa.png
    MFpnXeB.png
    SwvLMUH.png

Basement 3 is just 2 more bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms.

67Dmwvq.pngiLgto4J.png
    fyM7h7X.png
    x6JLDl1.png
    m4JAwBd.png
    lgy0mFU.png

Hope you guys like my first pirate ship build :) take care and happy simming to all <3
    The Howling Sea Gargoyles is a very great pirate ship build! :) The twin sister ships very great! Very great overall design, and the furnishing and layout of each area is very nice! The outdoor dining area between the two ships is very nice and it is great that there is a hot tub for each ship there. The furnishing of each of the below deck levels is very nice! The pond area with the lavender flowers and lighting is beautiful! The blue alien plants behind the windows are very pretty! Very nice design and layout of the kitchen and dining areas! The island drink counter is great and very nice bar counter for sims to enjoy sitting on stools, having drinks from the bar. The hanging pots and pans, wall knives, spice set, hanging saucepans utensils and fruit bowl are homely touches. The red coloured dining chairs,red rose and red curtains in the dining area are lovely! Very nice living room! The layout is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv or have fun playing console games. The curtained porthole windows are very nice! The flowers are pretty on the coffee table and the blossoms are lovely! The ship model is a special touch on the wall table. Very great area where sims can have fun playing basketball, or keep fit using the punching bags or sparring items! Very lovely furnishing of the bedrooms! The toddlers room is very sweet! Kids will enjoy sitting on the cute animal chairs watching shows on the cute penguin tv! The colours of each bedroom are lovely!
    It is a very special pirate ship build! :)
    Thank you so much for commenting on my Forgotten Grotto furnishing and my twin sister ships @rosemow. Sorry i missed your comment on the grotto when i was posting the ships on here. <3

Pleased you liked the "fake guard dogs" i thought it would be good to add them to look like the treasure is guarded while the pirates are away! :joy:

Glad you like my first attempt at building pirate ships. Though you can tell it was an earlier design i'm still quite proud how they turned out. :smiley: The 2 hot tubs was mainly to keep the symmetry going since the ships are twins and only having 1 there didn't quite sit right with me. Only reason i made twin ships instead of one in the first place was because the two Zarate brothers are sims i have and they are twins too so i wanted them to have a ship each but also reflecting that fact.

Thanks for popping by Rosey your support is always welcomed and appreciated. Hope you are having a lovely day too <3
  • WintersEdge22WintersEdge22 Posts: 103 Member
    Wow, Karla looks so gorgeous! What amazing outfits! I love how you showed all the outfits in two large pics like that! Great idea and easier to compare them all side by side! I didn't know about National Bullying Prevention month but I'm 1000% in support of it! I won't stand for it and am tired of hearing all the horror stories of it ending badly! :bawling: Take a stand and don't put up with it for a second if you ever see it happening to anyone! :rage:

Forgotten Grotto looks so incredible! Are all the rocks visible in the pictures placed by you or are some of them the background/surrounding areas? I don't know which pack it's from so I'm just curious. I LOVE how you added the crystals around the area! If it was me, I would have added a few hundred...or thousand :joy: This is such a cool build and the PERFECT location for a smuggler's cave! :heart:

As if you weren't crazy enough building one amazing pirate ship in your earlier showcase and now you have TWO of them in the Howling Gargoyles?! Talk about an incredible creation! The ships look great and I love the underwater flora in the central area! All the rooms look amazing, especially the bedrooms! Love how you can see all the underwater areas through all those glass windows everywhere! Really love the looks of that area with the purple lit pond! Awesome creation! :heart:
    Aww thanks so much @WintersEdge22 for your support and lovely comments as always <3

Thanks i like to edit the pics of my sims for that very reason so it's easier to see and lessens the amount of screenshots especially for larger households (ps i have 2 households with 7 sims each :bawling: lol). Thanks for the compliments on Karla my only non occult char to date too! :joy: I didn't know of it either till i saw the event going on in gallery so i joined in too showing my support as i'm strongly against it too! Pleased another kind soul such as yourself is also 100% supportive so i thank you. :smiley:

Forgotten Grotto is a base pack debug Item of which the only parts where i actually put stuff are in the gridded area as the crystals are already there! :wink:

Yeah crazy i know and if that isn't enough i got a base game ship to show too and my first sparked entry which is also a boat but for once that's not a pirate boat lol! :joy: Pleased you like my underwater areas they turned out better than i thought they would. I did think maybe people might find it weird that i put alien plants down there though just to give it a coral reef vibe. :D So yeah i have a total of 3 pirate ship builds and 1 wedding cruise boat builds to date think i've got a houseboat obsession?! :/:D