Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fine! I'll buy this new pack called "Snowy Escape", but also wanted a new radio station

*sighing* OK fine, I'll be able to buy this back. But... I need to know what radio stations will it be!

What radio station will it before this new pack?
P.S. when Snowy Escape was announced, this post will be moved to the pack discussion.

Comments

• afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm thinking because of the Asian architecture, K/J Pop? Maybe? We already got New Age with Spa Day, so I'm anticipating BTS and BLACKPINK on the roster.

Edit: My God, I am so stupid. We already have S-Pop with City Living. Please feel free to shoot me at any point during this thread.
    Post edited by afternoonbaboon on
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Maybe a japanese traditional radio? I don't see K/J pop coming with this pack, cause it's much more of a traditional japan rather than a modern one. But then again, we got heavy metal with nifty knitting so...
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    We already have S-Pop, so doubt it will be that, but maybe more traditional Japanese music?
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    I'm thinking because of the Asian architecture, K/J Pop? Maybe? We already got New Age with Spa Day, so I'm anticipating BTS and BLACKPINK on the roster.

why would they add kpop if it's a japanese inspired world?
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Enka? And hopefully some more songs for the S-Pop station.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    c7eb5bbae52025b4d2ad9b8224022bd4.gif
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited October 2020
    Well because they doing the Japan theme
    if there is radio station it better be full of these vibes 3170327614_d33065260a_o-848x557.jpg

also we had the whatever pop/rock thing in city living and i don't think i need more of it

+ second Enka and drums lots of that types of music
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    *sighing* OK fine, I'll be able to buy this back. But... I need to know what radio stations will it be!

P.S. when Snowy Escape was announced, this post will be moved to the pack discussion.

I'm guessing possibly more music added to the Winter Holiday Station but we may get a New Station as well.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Well because they doing the Japan theme
    if there is radio station it better be full of these vibes 3170327614_d33065260a_o-848x557.jpg

also we had the whatever pop/rock thing in city living and i don't think i need more of it

+ second Enka and drums lots of that types of music

Oh yes I love vibes. I listen to Beautiful Music and some B/EZ has Vibes.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    edited October 2020

@afternoonbaboon Dream on. Ain't happening
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    bellagoth_ wrote: »

Because some people can't tell, or don't care about, the difference between cultures. Asia is just one giant blob with pandas, ninjas, and K-pop. No respect, I tell you. :(
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member

Because some people can't tell, or don't care about, the difference between cultures. Asia is just one giant blob with pandas, ninjas, and K-pop. No respect, I tell you. :(

& noodles/dumplings yum!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    In the leaked map there was a lounge, maybe they will add some Japanese pop music to the karaoke machine, but I think there will definitely be a local radio station. Also, sushi.
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

What kind of radio station do you think would be a good fit for this pack?
    edited October 2020

I'm such a doofus. J-pop, I meant J-pop. I added the slash because I am nowhere near well enough to be identifying the origin of architecture styles. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and my offensive comment.
    WweQvgh.gif

edited October 2020

(sorry for double posting but I want to make this right) I'm terribly sorry if I disrespected any part of Asian culture. I'm literally so sleep deprived, and can usually tell the difference. I am not typically a terrible person like this, sorry a million times over.
    WweQvgh.gif

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Anybody here? I now want this post to be moved to the pack discussion, now!
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member

I'm such a doofus. J-pop, I meant J-pop. I added the slash because I am nowhere near well enough to be identifying the origin of architecture styles. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and my offensive comment.

no worries love, your comment did feel a bit out of place but i didn't think you were trying to be disrespectful, we all make mistakes.
  • Marycool33Marycool33 Posts: 151 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

omg same!! i've been longing for drums in ts4 for soooo long now. so many packs would have been perfect to introduce the instrument, i can't believe they haven't thought about adding it yet. i expected them to do so after they added keyboards
    WweQvgh.gif

• doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    edited October 2020

Edit: My God, I am so stupid. We already have S-Pop with City Living. Please feel free to shoot me at any point during this thread.

do you think it may be pop punk (think Greenday)i would work with some types of of ski bum
    doogerie wrote: »

do you think it may be pop punk (think Greenday)i would work with some types of of ski bum

I'd love a true alt-grunge channel. Throw in some Weezer and Foo Fighters and I'm sold. It'd go great with the true burn of snowboarding. I can't get my hopes up though.
    WweQvgh.gif

• VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    I'd like to see them add more options to S-Pop. It personally bothers me bow pop and alternative constantly get new tracks but most of the other stations only have the tracks that they came with. Why not give S-pop the same treatment as hip hop. Fans wanted more tracks in hip hop so they added more in the pre patch for DU