Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape EP 10 Teaser

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited October 2020
    Sharonia wrote: »
    izecson wrote: »
    Good thing it isnt reality show pack.

Oh my gosh yes. I am so relieved it isn't that. :D

As for the pack theme itself...

I'm very happy with the theme and I hope this means that the game will possibly get some proper snow falls now in the winter with snow that has some depth to it. It's not something I thought I wanted in a Sims 4 pack but it's not something I dislike either. I'm quite excited for it.

I cant say im relieved since I wasnt actually looking for the new pack considering i already uninstalled the game,

But yes im quite happy with the theme they choose for this and who knows maybe im thinking of reinstalling again and purchase the pack if it turns out to be good.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member

So we'll see not only one, but many actually good builds. :D
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Thanks @simgirl1010 You're always on top of things.

Well, I'm glad it's a Winter pack. Snowy Escape would seem to suggest an Alpine setting for a vacation and the possibility of a hotel pack. Now, my fears have set in that it won't be a world our sims can live in and the hotel pack will be simplistic and full of bugs and not work in any other worlds other than destination worlds.

They show four activities that I am happy to see. Snow boarding (it's hard to tell if it is on a half pipe or not), sledding with kids (which appears to free of any object so maybe the snowboarding is free range too), outdoor rock/mountain climbing (better get my sims to the gym to practice) and gazing at the views(?) similar to what can be done in Selvadorada at places along the path.

The world appears to be Asian based on the buildings and that bridge, which is a plus for me. Having a catalog of Asian inspired build/buy objects will open up a lot of possibilities for creating. I hope there are garden objects.

Some of the sims appear to be Asian so maybe there are more Asian CAS stuff. There are new winter clothes which look nice and I'm all about new stuff.
  • Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    I wonder if this expansion will have any restrictions for those who do not have seasons ... and whether for those who have seasons, are there any additions ... point to think about
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited October 2020
    lilmsimsie has accidentally leaked this weeks ago and im just seeing this tweet not cos yall slept on this leak abt this pls lol omg :D

y'all got bread?
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member

Oh so this will be the first pack with actually good builds. Bring it innnnn
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited October 2020
    Huh, a travel destination which is an EP and not a GP. Hopefully it has twice as much everything as Jungle Adventures.
    lilmsimsie has accidentally leaked this weeks ago and im just seeing this tweet not cos yall slept on this leak abt this pls lol omg :D

Is this legit? Man, I hope for her sake it isn't. Though looking at the date, wow. I wonder how she let that into her stream and how no one noticed it? If it is legit, how could it be an accident?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited October 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »
    So this map is legit then.

Okay,I'm hyped for a Japanese world!

Poor Augusttta, read everything people said to her on that twit.

mackenzie Jack-o-lanternFallen leafSpider web
    @simplyscrenshot
    Oct 9
    Yo it would be pretty hard to miss
    Stop trying to get kayla involved in a scandal and get a life
    Augusttta
    @Augusttta1
    Replying to
    @simplyscrenshot
    @lilsimsie
    and 2 others
    You are right I don’t have at lifeClown face but no it wouldn’t be hard to miss because she only showed it en like a second and didn’t say anything about and don’t get me wrong I love Kayla and her streams so I would’ve never used her to it if I could pick

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Now I hope it’s a world we can live in but that also has hotels.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    So this map is legit then.

Okay,I'm hyped for a Japanese world!

The world map looks LEGIT and beautiful. Hopefully one of these lots is a hotel

I LEGIT SCREAMED. PLZ PLZ SOMEONE TELL ME ITS RESIDENTIAL REEEEE AND I HOPE WE GET KIMONOS AND HOTELS TOO
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,186 Member
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    ok i love the idea from the pack, but i really hope that bring more gameplay compares island living, i dont want only a beautiful world, i want gameplay too, i king curious about climbing, any chance the depth snow come im pre patch? maybe not, they never take this opportunity to make the game better in little details, anyway just waiting for the trailer here.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member

nnnn NANI were gonna have some good builds......

Not to be a pessimist but Im gonna be one anyway. Why couldn't they make the world bigger, we finally dont get another boring world but now it is small but big for TS4 standards. Rather had this Windenburg size................. EA really needs to make these 40 dollar packs worth it.

I had the same reaction -- I counted. It's funny, as mad as everyone was about how few lots Get Famous had, the devs certainly don't care that people want larger worlds. I wonder if this one is going to be a vacation world, though, or if sims can live there. And I'm really hoping there's a second theme to this pack.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited October 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Felicity wrote: »
    Is this legit? Man, I hope for her sake it isn't. Though looking at the date, wow. I wonder how she let that into her stream and how no one noticed it? If it is legit, how could it be an accident?

I have no idea how almost no one noticed this, but I'm sure this is the real map. I thought so before, it's too detailed to be fake, and now with the theme it's certain.
    But I think it's a good thing that only a few people believed it and shared the map before the announcement. Less hype, lower expectations and less problems for lilsimsie.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,186 Member
    I'm happy with a Japanese world.I hope we get hotels.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited October 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by Simburian on
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Excited for this one. I've been hoping for some more winter-related activities, such as skiing, sledding and snowboarding, for a long time. So this pack is everything I've been looking forward to! ❄️
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Looks good so far, looking forward to it.

Anyone has a screenshot of simgurufrost's old survey where he asked about a winter retreat pack? I don't remember the questions from that survey.
    Felicity wrote: »

I have no idea how almost no one noticed this, but I'm sure this is the real map. I thought so before, it's too detailed to be fake, and now with the theme it's certain.
    But I think it's a good thing that only a few people believed it and shared the map before the announcement. Less hype, lower expectations and less problems for lilsimsie.

Yeah, I'm sure you're right. I just don't know how she could have done that. She must have been super distracted. I don't watch her, or any Sims 4 youtuber except around announcement time, but that would be an awful way to see your career derail.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    A residential Asian winter world is fantastic! Finally a pleasant TS4 surprise. Now lets hope that they fix many bugs before the release and I'm happy again :)