Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you put up Halloween decorations at your house?

No, cuz we don't celebrate it here. I used to decorate my room tho when I was a kid, with those kinda cut our paper DIY stuff. Now, I couldn't be bothered anymore.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I am craving one of these right now
    78zHOeM.jpg
    😋

If Singapore had trick or treating:

50247421658_221f6e6152_d.jpg

What is Duran
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No, cuz we don't celebrate it here. I used to decorate my room tho when I was a kid, with those kinda cut our paper DIY stuff. Now, I couldn't be bothered anymore.

Nope, my brother and I don't really care for Halloween decorations.
    Me pretzels are so soft!! 😍
    0KgTfPX.jpg

78zHOeM.jpg
    😋

What is Duran

It's Durian. XD And it's a fruit that people always call stinky. It doesn't taste bad but people be like that sometimes.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Me pretzels are so soft!! 😍
    0KgTfPX.jpg

78zHOeM.jpg
    😋

What is Duran

It's Durian. XD And it's a fruit that people always call stinky. It doesn't taste bad but people be like that sometimes.

They look nice (the pretzels)
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No. We never do
    they/he
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

We're putting up window clings (stickers for the windows) but that's about it. Not just Halloween, but like fall leaves and Thanksgiving type ones too. My sister and I both have some things in our room that are considered to be Halloween decorations, but we leave them up year round, so I don't really count those.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

We have one on our door (It's like a pirate skeleton thing) but otherwise, no.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    I really like those messy paint "accidents" I did here.

5b25ffd468901c27473e1b6fe5f407e3a5dcbe31.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I hate science. Why did I ever agree to take a science course?

I also hate online classes...most likely taking next semester off instead of going through this again :neutral:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Tip top band stuff secret that no one here is gonna be excited about except me:
    Just maybe one more for safety.
    You're still here? That's dedication.
    e228zSH.jpg
    Watch me miss this Zoom party cuz of timezones. 🤣😂

04c.gif

I also hate online classes...most likely taking next semester off instead of going through this again :neutral:

What's wrong with online classes? :(
    FwDXXd5.gif
    e228zSH.jpg

04c.gif

That's exciting! Hopefully you'll be able to attend the zoom party.

Online classes just don't suit my learning style, and I don't feel like I'm learning anything :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Good morning (or afternoon to some!)
    e228zSH.jpg

04c.gif

Online classes just don't suit my learning style, and I don't feel like I'm learning anything :sweat_smile:

I hope so. XD But they're from Sweden so they're 5 hours behind me, I think. As long as they don't do it evening their time, I'll be fine. 🤣

Oh, for me I don't feel like I learn anything in those like big hall lectures. 😂 Cuz you can't really ask questions (not that I ask questions usually but like I depend on other people to ask the teacher. LOL. Shhh.)
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Good morning (or afternoon to some!)

It's 3 am here, so..... Hello!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Are you afraid or uncomfortable with gory stuff?

Not at all unless it's like a real life image or something. Then only I would feel like, "Ouch." I remember one time, I had to find pics of wounds online and was just spending days upon days scrolling thru google looking at messed up wounds. I think my eyes were like burning at one point. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Not at all unless it's like a real life image or something. Then only I would feel like, "Ouch." I remember one time, I had to find pics of wounds online and was just spending days upon days scrolling thru google looking at messed up wounds. I think my eyes were like burning at one point. :D

Not too uncomfortable with just blood and a bit of gore and stuff, but if it’s really realistic and super gory then I do get uncomfortable
    they/he
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm ok with the blood and guts type of of gore, it's the smell of the rotten flesh that STILL makes me vomit!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm ok but not great
    e228zSH.jpg

04c.gif

I hope so. XD But they're from Sweden so they're 5 hours behind me, I think. As long as they don't do it evening their time, I'll be fine. 🤣

Oh, for me I don't feel like I learn anything in those like big hall lectures. 😂 Cuz you can't really ask questions (not that I ask questions usually but like I depend on other people to ask the teacher. LOL. Shhh.)

Ah, see, I'm going to and transferred to a school of similar size, a small liberal arts college, so outside of choir, classes aren't bigger then 30 people. The online music class I'm taking right now is like 10-15 people, and at my last school, my Japanese started at 10 and got as small as 4, sooo they were never big lectures outside of talks for like events or NCAA stuff.
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm first aid certified and (while it has lapsed, was) lifeguard certified too. Considering that I worked as a lifeguard (y'know, pulling people out of the pool, dealing with cuts, cleaning up blood and vomit), I think I can handle some gory things :joy:

When I got x-rays done on my wrist (I've had them done like 4 times) and the mri arthrogram (ink was injected) I found it really cool to look at the images. Is that weird?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Very much so. I can deal with the smaller things but any worse than that and I'd prefer to stay away from it.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    The Normandie Inner Circle party is gonna be at 2am my time. LOL. RIP.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No because I play Conan Exiles by Funcom. And there's blood, and dismemberment in that game, along with full nudity, and alcohol use. Just a short time ago, I had sliced up at least 4 enemies on the isle of Siptah in Conan Exiles. One or two I had chopped in half at the waist. And the other two enemies, I had severed their forearms. Didn't behead anyone this time in Conan Exiles.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

No because I play Conan Exiles by Funcom. And there's blood, and dismemberment in that game, along with full nudity, and alcohol use. Just a short time ago, I had sliced up at least 4 enemies on the isle of Siptah in Conan Exiles. One or two I had chopped in half at the waist. And the other two enemies, I had severed their forearms. Didn't behead anyone this time in Conan Exiles.

Ooooh, that sounds rough. And yeah, when I was younger, I played DOOM a lot. Even tho, of course, the graphics weren't that insane so the blood looks fake as heck, it still didn't bother me as a child. Haha.

Ah, and now I remember that I love drawing blood splatters like on every one my books or any kinda journal where they would let us decorate the cover on our own. One time, they let us decorate our desks as well (like we had to wrap the whole desk with any kinda wrapping paper, so that people won't vandalize the actual surface of the desk) and I pasted skull drawings and blood splatters on it and the wrapping paper was like all black. I'm surprised no teacher has come up to me and be like, "Is this child okay?" :joy:

Today's Q Q is:
    What do you guys think of that Snowy Escape EP pack? :D

Seems nice, I guess, but like still not gonna buy it. XD It reminds me of that one The Sims 1 holiday pack, but I know it's not gonna be as good.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Ooooh, that sounds rough. And yeah, when I was younger, I played DOOM a lot. Even tho, of course, the graphics weren't that insane so the blood looks fake as heck, it still didn't bother me as a child. Haha.

Ah, and now I remember that I love drawing blood splatters like on every one my books or any kinda journal where they would let us decorate the cover on our own. One time, they let us decorate our desks as well (like we had to wrap the whole desk with any kinda wrapping paper, so that people won't vandalize the actual surface of the desk) and I pasted skull drawings and blood splatters on it and the wrapping paper was like all black. I'm surprised no teacher has come up to me and be like, "Is this child okay?" :joy:

Today's Q Q is:
    What do you guys think of that Snowy Escape EP pack? :D

Seems nice, I guess, but like still not gonna buy it. XD It reminds me of that one The Sims 1 holiday pack, but I know it's not gonna be as good.
    To say the least about Conan Exiles, it is not for the faint of hearts. Conan Exiles to put it mildly a true survival game. The only things in Conan Exiles that's not trying to kill your exile are gazelle, antelopes, fishes, turtles, baby animals, horses, and some birds. There are some npc characters that you talk to that won't kill you. Everything else will try to kill you in Conan Exiles, including the storms, and the volcano. And even the water, if you don't keep an eye on your exile's breath meter while swimming underwater. And Conan Exiles is even more savage while playing in PVP or PVE mode.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top