Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    [ /quote]

whos birthday was it. momhad dropped by to ring food and the usual your apartments not clean speech so forgot about this til today. mom won't be back til tommorrow. :)

It was my birthday, Saturday 10/10. The villagers throw you a party on your birthday.

happy birthday. i know i'm late but with the recent update sims4 was giving me problems. my birthday was the 17th of august so i got a party too. its so cute. :)

Thank you! And Happy Belated Birthday to you! 🎂🥳🎉

Awesome @SeashoreLivia! I also have the AC Switch. So cute! 🥰

thanks. :)
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    For my second island I want it to have a haunted/dark theme. Which name sounds better?
    Devilwood
    Devilswood
    Devilwoods

Or I could do something different. I want it to have devil in the name. Someone on belltree suggested "Deville", which I like, but it reminds me of 101 Dalmations.
    3 now.photos tammi just gave it up already had peewee and al.
    4. boone gave his just now.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member

Awesome! Be sure to display them in your house before Sunday when the HHA ratings come out.

Awesome! Be sure to display them in your house before Sunday when the HHA ratings come out.

thats what i'm doing .i hng them on the wall don't want to acidently sell them.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited October 2020
    For my second island I want it to have a haunted/dark theme. Which name sounds better?
    Devilwood
    Devilswood
    Devilwoods

Or I could do something different. I want it to have devil in the name. Someone on belltree suggested "Deville", which I like, but it reminds me of 101 Dalmations.

Of the ones you mentioned, I think Devilwoods sounds best. However, if I were naming an island in that style, I would prefer something alluding to the theme, such as Black Key or SilentCove. But that's just me.

Other words you could match with Devil:

Town
    Hill
    Falls
    Isle
    Atoll
    Key
    Cove
    Bay

Other spooky words:
    Demon
    Witch
    Ghost
    Goblin
    Black
    Silent
    Ogre
    Imp
    Rogue
    Cursed
    Jinx
    Omen
    Thief
    Misty
    Shady
    Shadow
    Lost
    Miner's (too long)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Thanks for all the ideas! Maybe DevilFalls, but I don't know if the lack of a space will bother me. I like Falls as an ending though. Originally I wanted to name it Crimson Falls, but it's too many letters.
    Lost Falls ?
    Thanks for all the ideas! Maybe DevilFalls, but I don't know if the lack of a space will bother me. I like Falls as an ending though. Originally I wanted to name it Crimson Falls, but it's too many letters.
    Lost Falls ?

Lost Falls could be good. I tried to think of other shades of red, but none of them are particularly spooky (wine, rust, clay, lava, ruby, fire, rose, plum)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Does anyone have a brown antique table and antique chair I could have or catalog?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Does anyone have a brown antique table and antique chair I could have or catalog?

I can mail it to you :)
    I have the full antique set in my catalog, so let me know if there’s any other pieces you need.

I can mail it to you :)
    I have the full antique set in my catalog, so let me know if there’s any other pieces you need.

Thank you! I think that's all I need. :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Ok, so I just got my letter from the Happy Home Academy and my current points are 144,912 and my rank is A. I'll post pictures later.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I have a couple more requests :sweat_smile:
    If anyone has the floating-biotope planter in white or the wall-mounted phone in white, I'd really appreciate it :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Ok, so I just got my letter from the Happy Home Academy and my current points are 144,912 and my rank is A. I'll post pictures later.

congrats! I would love to see your house.
    If anyone has the floating-biotope planter in white or the wall-mounted phone in white, I'd really appreciate it :smiley:

I have both those things in my catalog. I'll send them to you :)
    i gave spike a bed worth 60,000 dollars he gave me a shirt..
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    So having a photo of a villager who has moved out did not decrease my HHA score. I didn't make any changes to my house since last Sunday and the only difference was Francine moved out but I kept her photo displayed. Yesterday's score was the same as last Sunday's.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

Haha I gave Hippeux the million bell crown and got something like painting coveralls

Haha I gave Hippeux the million bell crown and got something like painting coveralls

trying to get his pic.

Thank you so much! My house would be empty and bare without you! :bawling:

I'll post pics in a little bit.

Haha, you made me think of this quote.

IBQdNep-kCNmfxG5kUin2sbE-n8H6wRZu9cs8_GfDj2BjuFtWC4jJ6At93pwLZuwPurBut1r3bLhpE9DinQn4gxvKCyxf0LJ9mBnfOWRtQ1Mr3XBbrM6gWQPQqSkJ18MgYWn3feALv_e
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

trying to get his pic.

I need this picture, but he's already full friendship so he can give it to me anytime now, the value of the item doesn't matter. You get more friendship points for higher value items, but once they reach max you can randomly get pics at any time after they cycle through other gifts. I just gave him the crown because it suits him and I wanted him to wear it haha! I spend a lot of time picking out what would look best on each villager at Harv's island and then give them the items I like best on them lol.
    edited October 2020

IBQdNep-kCNmfxG5kUin2sbE-n8H6wRZu9cs8_GfDj2BjuFtWC4jJ6At93pwLZuwPurBut1r3bLhpE9DinQn4gxvKCyxf0LJ9mBnfOWRtQ1Mr3XBbrM6gWQPQqSkJ18MgYWn3feALv_e

why are you a plumbob
    you used to be a yummy cupcake. i love cupcakes. dads been gone 3 years now and every year around his birthday i buy a pack of premade cupcakes. since you quoted me i thought it was a good time to ask. in the words of alex. ha ha. about the quote. thats what she says when i make her laugh. which is weird cause i'm usually saying bad alex. :)
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on

why are you a plumbob
    you used to be a yummy cupcake. i love cupcakes. dads been gone 3 years now and every year around his birthday i buy a pack of premade cupcakes. since you quoted me i thought it was a good time to ask. in the words of alex. ha ha. about the quote. thats what she says when i make her laugh. which is weird cause i'm usually saying bad alex. :)

Haha, I just felt like a change. Although I don't know what that change is going to be yet!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

why are you a plumbob

Haha, I just felt like a change. Although I don't know what that change is going to be yet!

i didn't know what to make my avi either the pic is one of my legacy sims with her triplets. she marruied a white man cause its a genetic alphabacy . now many attempts later . my save keeps breaking she decide shed rather be a black man married to white woman.

playing ac after dinner game needed charged.
    I’m trying to start my new island and I’ve been resetting for about 5 hours. I want rs to be far from the airport, two south river exits, a large peninsula, and a green airport. Most of the time I don’t get to see the airport color because I close the game on the map selection screen because none of them are right. I really hope I can find the perfect island soon because this is getting annoying.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top