Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just an idea for "the butler challenge"

I see there is already a butler challenge but, been playing around and thought of a fun way of changing it up a bit..

before your character starts the challenge they will need to aquire the "Always Welcome" trait from the reward store and make a spare outfit for the everyday slot for a butler suit and the challenge is to have a home lot but, live on a traveled to pre-built lot "a mad house if you wish" with 6 sims that must have traits like insane, slob, lazy etc.. spend atleast 8 hours a day cleaning reparing and taking care of the households sims needs.. 1 day a week you can go back to your home lot if you need to and as far as income you can use the skills you earn from your work. or cheat if you choose to do so.. make sure the pre-built lot has an extra bed to sleep. as far as end game goals would be to max out every skill related to job and or everyone in the household passing away. just sounded fun and an interesting goal probably not the first to think of it.

Comments

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I think that sounds fun, i love trying new ideas, and you just create the maxed out house that you take your "butler" Sim to so they run themselves? This could be fun, making traits I don't always use and make it kinda hard for them to get along. Feeling the devious smile now lol, Squeamish will be there too.
  • KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    I think that sounds fun, i love trying new ideas, and you just create the maxed out house that you take your "butler" Sim to so they run themselves? This could be fun, making traits I don't always use and make it kinda hard for them to get along. Feeling the devious smile now lol, Squeamish will be there too.

Correct you have no control over the six sims who occupy the house except for setting there traits lol