Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I dont remember any of my dreams

Same question
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    oh man, I would get this question. I've had some really ghastly nightmares in the past. And on cue, "heartshaped box - Neovaii" comes on my Spotify...xD

The creepiest dream that affected me the most and has stayed with me for life, went something like this:

Trigger warning: scary/horrible dream description, though I don't go into the visuals much.

I'm sitting on a thin, lumpy cotton-tick mattress on a metal bedframe, and I hear voices coming up the corridor. I realize I have to act quickly or all will be lost. I take a white enameled metal ball roughly the size of my head, from under the bunk, and hold it on my lap, realizing I have no time. Touch it to activate, underneath, then toss it lightly up, watching its ascent while time seems to slow.

About level with my face, it detonates.

And time and experience do bizarre things all at once: a deafening crack-boom that is first heard, then only felt, first seen as a flash then only darkness as what feels like a cosmic thunderclap rips through me, and simultaneously a terrible existential regret at things I cannot undo, a helplessness to the experience of what I set in motion.

Then a scene shift, and I see the carnage, and let's just say it's graphic, without indulging in all the gory details. But in the dream I get to examine it in amazing detail.

Woke from that dream feeling changed, drained, hollow, and it took a long time for that feeling to subside, but I feel like it taught me something I needed to know.

Great question for this time of year especially, so...anyone else wanna share one? Same question!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Already answered

have you ever played chess against yourself
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    No. Don’t even know how you would do that.
    oh man, I would get this question. I've had some really ghastly nightmares in the past. And on cue, "heartshaped box - Neovaii" comes on my Spotify...xD

The creepiest dream that affected me the most and has stayed with me for life, went something like this:

Trigger warning: scary/horrible dream description, though I don't go into the visuals much.

I'm sitting on a thin, lumpy cotton-tick mattress on a metal bedframe, and I hear voices coming up the corridor. I realize I have to act quickly or all will be lost. I take a white enameled metal ball roughly the size of my head, from under the bunk, and hold it on my lap, realizing I have no time. Touch it to activate, underneath, then toss it lightly up, watching its ascent while time seems to slow.

About level with my face, it detonates.

And time and experience do bizarre things all at once: a deafening crack-boom that is first heard, then only felt, first seen as a flash then only darkness as what feels like a cosmic thunderclap rips through me, and simultaneously a terrible existential regret at things I cannot undo, a helplessness to the experience of what I set in motion.

Then a scene shift, and I see the carnage, and let's just say it's graphic, without indulging in all the gory details. But in the dream I get to examine it in amazing detail.

Woke from that dream feeling changed, drained, hollow, and it took a long time for that feeling to subside, but I feel like it taught me something I needed to know.

Great question for this time of year especially, so...anyone else wanna share one? Same question!

Wow that’s some dream. Only once have I had a dream where I felt something when I woke up. It was a basic nightmare. I’m on the top of an extremely tall building. I fall off. Hit the ground with a thunk and wake up. In the morning, though, I actually felt sore. As though I had fallen off a building in the night.

Since I love dreams so much, what was the last dream/nightmare you’ve had that you remember?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited October 2020
    I dreamt that I found this cute video of this band called Normandie and I wanted to gif it but I wondered if the video actually existed and then I woke up in the dream and found out that it does exist. Basically a dreamception.

But now when I wake up in real life, I feel like it actually doesn't exist. 😂

Do you like spicy food?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Some.

What is a song that gives you all kinds of good feelings?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Right now, it's this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Y7dV_1Ts0

LOL.

But in general, probably this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNS4cPUYvUw

Do you like rainy weather?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Yes! It’s perfect for snuggling in a blanket and writing.

Where do you get your news?
    Google (I google what I want news about e.g sims 4 then click on "news"

Same question
    I'm not much of a hard news person actually, but something is going on that I want to stay updated on, I'll switch on ABC World News. Mostly, though, "news" for me means scrolling through Buzzfeed clickbait on Snapchat :D

Favorite periodic table element?
  • CourtandAlCourtandAl Posts: 68 Member
    Probably Lithium or Berylium and no I have no explanation why they just call to me xD

The oddest food concoction you have ever tried/wanted to try?
    Smile bright and shine your light, give another heart something to feel happy for tonight. :smile:
    Raw meat! Whenever I see it bright red and juicy on the kitchen counter, it's hard not to want to eat it without cooking.

Favorite lollipop flavour?
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    Fruity or salmiak

What do you have in your snack bowl, if you have one?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    I don't have one, but if I had one right now, I'm feeling white cheddar popcorn!

Same question?
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I don't have a snack bowl by me right now, but if I had one, it will be a pile of sea salt Kettle crisps.

Are you still buying any more packs for the sims 4? Or do you even play the game anymore?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    I am not really playing but I will go back to it in a couple of weeks XD

Same question
    I've been too busy to play ever since summer ended... but maybe over Thanksgiving or in the wintertime?

Ask a random question regarding something you would really like to know (not a question for someone, just in general, if that makes sense).
    What is the meaning of life 😂

What is your MBTI type
    I think it was INTP-A / INTP-T; I took it a year ago.

Same question?
  • CourtandAlCourtandAl Posts: 68 Member
    Have never taken the test I'm afraid.

What is your best Halloween memory? (don't have to go into detail just a general explanation is fine of course :))
    Smile bright and shine your light, give another heart something to feel happy for tonight. :smile:
    Well I didn’t like Halloween that much, but looking back, it was pretty hilarious how I ran home from a scarily decorated house when I was four years old 😅

What is something that calms you?
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Stars

Same question
    Writing!

Hard cover or paperback?
    Hardcover.

Describe your face in a sentence.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    That brings to my mind this song because of the lyric "okay, so if I break my face, and I don't look so great, my face is just my face...okay, so if I break my face, it ain't my darkest day, my face is just my face...I'm okay." https://youtu.be/Ww9kThI5orY

But to attempt your challenge, here goes:

My face is like this: long and narrow, high cheekbones and sharply defined bony brow ridge, pointed, prominent nose with a narrow bridge and long, narrow nostrils, a dimple in each cheek if I smile a certain way, oddly-placed dimple in my chin, to the right of center from my perspective, with the pale skin and freckles to go with the natural pale ginger hair (thinning) which I currently wear in a style like this:

fEWhwZm.jpg

except mine's pale ginger, and thinner on top, and I have grown the top out just a bit more than what you see in this image, but it was the closest I found in a quick search.

Not sure what to do if / when it gets any thinner on top, because it's not some nice pattern like hubs has...he rocks bald in that special way that only men with the right shape of head and set of looks can.

What do you do for exercise?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg