Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone tried the open world mod?

windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
edited October 2020 in General Mods Discussion
Hi, I found a video that Pixelade made about an up and coming open world mod for ts4. I think it might be out and I'm wondering if it is, and if anyone here has tried it yet.

Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TR5ZO0qSq8&t=168s
My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8

Comments

• Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited October 2020
    Isn't it Patreon only right now? I know it will come out for everyone in the future, but this is what I know at this point.
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    I've watched a few walkthroughs of it. From what I saw, it looks cool, but it's more like a destination since you can't buy lots in the world.
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
    I didn't watch it all the way through, I just thought you all would be able to talk about it if you knew. I didn't realize it was a destination. I thought it opened up the whole game. Oh well, thanks for your time.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    I have not tried it yet but will once beta phase is over. That is if it is compatible with Sims 4 legacy edition. Kinda getting the feeling that it isn't. lol
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    I have not tried it yet but will once beta phase is over. That is if it is compatible with Sims 4 legacy edition. Kinda getting the feeling that it isn't. lol
    It isn't, sorry. D:
    It isn't, sorry. D:

Had a feeling, whatever, I don't give a carp anymore...
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
    Sorry to post again, but I did some research on the requirements and the requirements are not that high. Maybe there is some hope.
    Info here.
    https://thesims.shop/arnie-brookheights/
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I don't use mods, but this looks AMAZING !! And there are Cars and planes !!
  • RobvERobvE Posts: 9 New Member
    Didn’t try it yet, but it’s in the todo list :)