Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Unyquez wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »
    Unyquez wrote: »
    Hmm.. i'd say i'm pretty multi-talented; i race, sing, rap, produce, act, draw a little, make sims builds, game at a high level, great shot in reality, write scripts, etc.

Personality wise i guess if you talk to me or listen to me on twitch you'll get a sense but.. i'm confident, big on trust, value my friendships and family, have a lot of unfinished goals. I believe i'm a Legend that just hasn't been noticed yet.

Former 11Bravo, SDM, has a CIB (EIB controversy lol).

Unyquez~

Hello @Unyquez :) It was very nice to meet you on the other thread.
    It is great that you enjoy doing a variety of things and have many talents. Family and friends are very special and important in life and it is lovely that you value them,family life and friendships <3
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums theads, and meeting /chatting with fellow simmers.
    Happy simming! :)

It was nice to meet you too and preciate the responses and guidance. Seems like a good community here; i'll be around

You’re welcome :) Thankyou!
  • CourtandAlCourtandAl Posts: 68 Member
    Hello and I go by either nickname on my account so call me whatever you please :smile: it's lovely to meet all of you and I am happy to be here. I have been playing Sims4 for so long I am not sure exactly how many years. But I can't wait to explore this forum and share some of my ideas and thoughts with others
    Smile bright and shine your light, give another heart something to feel happy for tonight. :smile:
    CourtandAl wrote: »
    Hello and I go by either nickname on my account so call me whatever you please :smile: it's lovely to meet all of you and I am happy to be here. I have been playing Sims4 for so long I am not sure exactly how many years. But I can't wait to explore this forum and share some of my ideas and thoughts with others

Hello @CourtandAl :) It is nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers, find new games tips, and enjoy posting and sharing your simming ideas and thoughts :)
  • FRENE7ICFRENE7IC Posts: 38 Member
    Greetings

I acquired professional design software in my early teens moved by the love of architecture throughout my early childhood years. Realising I had bitten off more than I could chew, I decided to try out this intriguing software called The Sims that I found on my PC. I’ve been hooked since 2006. Being architecture inclined, I find that Sims makes for an interesting tool in understanding how a design can impact the lives of the people living it and the changes and enhancements that could be made.

Things worked out over the years in such a way that I’ve missed the even numbered releases. Thus, I’m delighted to be joining fellow Simmers in the forum at a pivotal time when conversation about the next odd numbered release becomes more ardent.
  • ObiwanxKannoliObiwanxKannoli Posts: 19 Member
    Hello everyone!
    I'm Ella, I've been playing the Sims since the original and have been addicted since.
    My favorite thing to do is build, I can spend hours listening to music and just building and decorating new lots.
    I currently play on Xbox, once I finish my PC I'll be playing there and can not wait to be able to use cc and mods.

I'm extremely introverted and am just starting to feel comfortable sharing my creations with others so I hope to share my ideas, get inspired and grow as a Simmer.
    edited October 2020
    FRENE7IC wrote: »
    Greetings

I acquired professional design software in my early teens moved by the love of architecture throughout my early childhood years. Realising I had bitten off more than I could chew, I decided to try out this intriguing software called The Sims that I found on my PC. I’ve been hooked since 2006. Being architecture inclined, I find that Sims makes for an interesting tool in understanding how a design can impact the lives of the people living it and the changes and enhancements that could be made.

Things worked out over the years in such a way that I’ve missed the even numbered releases. Thus, I’m delighted to be joining fellow Simmers in the forum at a pivotal time when conversation about the next odd numbered release becomes more ardent.

Hello @FRENE7IC :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy architecture and this would reflect in your interest and enjoyment in the Sims game. Simming and building are great ways of testing out real life building ideas and designs, as well as how our sims enjoy living there or visiting the lot. It is great that we can enjoy creating a variety of different architectural styles of hornes and venues in the game!
    I am looking forward to finding out what the new pack theme is!
    edited October 2020
    Hello everyone!
    I'm Ella, I've been playing the Sims since the original and have been addicted since.
    My favorite thing to do is build, I can spend hours listening to music and just building and decorating new lots.
    I currently play on Xbox, once I finish my PC I'll be playing there and can not wait to be able to use cc and mods.

I'm extremely introverted and am just starting to feel comfortable sharing my creations with others so I hope to share my ideas, get inspired and grow as a Simmer.

Hello @ObiwanxKannoli :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have lots of special memories of fun times spent simming over the years :)
    It is very nice that you enjoy building and decorating. It is a very special, fun and enjoyable way of expressing out creativity through the game!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful game and building tips and enjoy sharing your ideas.
  • SoheraSohera Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello to all the Simmers out there!

I kind of feel as if I joined the anonymous addicts club but hey, that would be the perfect place for me to be! XD
    Three days ago, I discovered this forum through a search for a Sims 3 Daily Deal rotation list but my "relationship" to Sims games is far older.

My simmer being started when I was around 8-9 years old, back then in 2004 (could be even earlier, I don't remember the exact date) with Sims 1. I still keep listening to its gorgeous soundtrack while studying / working on my term papers for university and I miss that old jewel :'( with its great Expansion Packs (who else played the "Superstar" Expansion Pack and tried shooting scenes on film sets, recording Jingles, searching for "Marilyn Monroe" or being annoyed by that one crazy fan following you everywhere and rummaging through your dustbin or laying down roses at your door?) and that funny money cheat with Rosebud and the ;! thing (I've always put something on my Enter key and went to the kitchen or toilet while "making money" XD). Don't judge me, I just wanted to build houses without restrictions back then! :p

Later, in 2011, I started playing Sims 2 and kept doing so for about nine wonderful years, enjoying these awsome and funny names and descriptions of items in the buy mode (kudos to those who were responsible for the naming), great Expansion Packs including "Open for Business", "University", "Bon Voyage" and "Free Time" and some Add Ons like "H&M Fashion Stuff", "IKEA Home Stuff" and "Mansion&Garden Stuff"! I still love this game, too, but the notebook on which it's installed gets older and older, so I decided to buy Sims 3 on Steam in April 2020 and give it a chance. It worked out very well, although I miss some aspects of Sims 1&2 (e.g. building cloth shops and restaurants) but now I love playing Sims 3, as well as I still play the Nintendo DS versions of Sims 2, Sims 2 Pets, Sims Castaway and Sims 3 on a regular basis. Every now and then, I even still play Sims Medieval (including its expansion pack) - such a great game, too! By the way... Is there any way to make it work on a Windows 10 notebook? O.o

All of these games earned a place in my heart - I love all of them. Somehow, Sims 4 never really attracted me (but I just saw Let's Plays about it; possibly, the personal playing experience is better than it looked to me).
    Previous to Sims 3, I loved building houses, hotels and shopping malls instead of playing with my Sims but this changed with Sims 3 because some of these possibilities were no longer existent. Yeah, I know, there are plenty of other options replacing these possibilities but every now and then I miss the old stuff.

Wow, this turned out to be a quite long introduction. If you made it till here, congratulations and thanks for "listening"; rather reading! :D
    It's nice to see that there are still fans of Sims around the world after all this time ("Always." ;) ); I kind of felt a little bit lonely while shopping through the Sims 3 Store all by myself and camping for the Daily Deal offerings. Then I saw that Daily Deal thread and realised: nope, there are still more like you, sticking to older Sims versions! <3

Greetings from a German rather nostalgic Simmer in her mid-twenties and still addicted to these games!
    Hello @Sohera :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. Simming is enjoyable and fun! It was great reading about your Sims 1 and Sims 2 simming and that now you are also enjoying playing Sims 3. The Daily Deals thread is great! It is very nice that simmers can come together and encourage each other as they await and buy the sale items,
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • NetflixianHereNetflixianHere Posts: 18 Member
    Hello, I am NetflixianHere. As you can probably tell, I watch Netflix a lot.

I first played the Sims 3, on my dad's prison TV and my brother's almost broken PS3. I don't remember much of the actual game, but I do remember Sims Pets! I loved owning animals and taking care of them. Now I play the Sims 4 on my own PS4, but find using cheats easier as it usually is. I don't like the look of a Sim's house if I don't use money cheats, it seems to empty. So, using the cheats, I fill it in a bit.
    I play multiple saves, including ones without cheats. I've been trying to find out how many saves you can have before you have to delete one to start another, and my result seems to be nine saves at a time.

I have come to the conclusion that I am incapable of keeping track of more than two sims at once, and never mind toddlers and/or babies! After many experiences with the child just being taken away, I've decided to just create them as a child, or adopt them as a child.

Anyway, after probably not needed information, bye!
    Hello, I am NetflixianHere. As you can probably tell, I watch Netflix a lot.

I first played the Sims 3, on my dad's prison TV and my brother's almost broken PS3. I don't remember much of the actual game, but I do remember Sims Pets! I loved owning animals and taking care of them. Now I play the Sims 4 on my own PS4, but find using cheats easier as it usually is. I don't like the look of a Sim's house if I don't use money cheats, it seems to empty. So, using the cheats, I fill it in a bit.
    I play multiple saves, including ones without cheats. I've been trying to find out how many saves you can have before you have to delete one to start another, and my result seems to be nine saves at a time.

I have come to the conclusion that I am incapable of keeping track of more than two sims at once, and never mind toddlers and/or babies! After many experiences with the child just being taken away, I've decided to just create them as a child, or adopt them as a child.

Anyway, after probably not needed information, bye!

Hello @NetflixianHere :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now are playing the console version of Sims4. Using the money cheats is very helpful when playing the game! It helps in the furnishing of homes, snd allows sims to do other activities sooner.
    Playing multiple sims can get quite busy! Toddlers also need to be kept checking on, and making sure their needs are maintained, so can keep us very busy!
  • PandaZOMGPANDAPandaZOMGPANDA Posts: 31 Member
    I've been here for too long... Posting in lots of places now to finally get member so I can put up a profile picture to show off my beloved sim haha.
    I was introduced to the sims by my baby sitter who had the sims bustin' out on a psp or maybe DS... She had another game for the sims that I can't remember, but I loved it. Back then the sims used to be a little more inappropriate. I've played The Sims 2, The Sims Pets, Urbz all on GameCube, The Sims 2 on GameCube is incredibly difficult. I bought The Sims (1) Complete Collection when I was maybe 9(2008) and had a blast with that. At this time I was probably already playing Sims 2, but wanted to try Sims 1, or I got Sims 2 afterwards. I've been following the Sims bandwagon for a while, I bought Sims 3 but didn't have enough money for all the packs, by the time I finally got enough money to purchase University and started playing it, Sims 4 came out, and up until now I still haven't gone back to Sims 3 to play my beloved University pack.
    I've been playing the same Sims household in the Sims 4 since it was released, I even played the same family in the demo. It started with a mom and a daughter, now it's mom, 4 daughters and two pets. In Sims 3 I'd regularily switch around households, abandoning the previous one, the last household I ended on was seven or eight female sims named after my imaginary friends, they had a unicorn and were all singers.
  • simoleonproductionssimoleonproductions Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, My name is Andre, I've just started playing sims 4 still a lot to discover but I'm planning on starting a youtube channel space where all sim storytellers could come and create content and post with voice overs. I"m starting two shows but would love to collaborate with anyone who's willing to help start this project up. Looking for voice actors and people who love creating amazing content.
    I've been here for too long... Posting in lots of places now to finally get member so I can put up a profile picture to show off my beloved sim haha.
    I was introduced to the sims by my baby sitter who had the sims bustin' out on a psp or maybe DS... She had another game for the sims that I can't remember, but I loved it. Back then the sims used to be a little more inappropriate. I've played The Sims 2, The Sims Pets, Urbz all on GameCube, The Sims 2 on GameCube is incredibly difficult. I bought The Sims (1) Complete Collection when I was maybe 9(2008) and had a blast with that. At this time I was probably already playing Sims 2, but wanted to try Sims 1, or I got Sims 2 afterwards. I've been following the Sims bandwagon for a while, I bought Sims 3 but didn't have enough money for all the packs, by the time I finally got enough money to purchase University and started playing it, Sims 4 came out, and up until now I still haven't gone back to Sims 3 to play my beloved University pack.
    I've been playing the same Sims household in the Sims 4 since it was released, I even played the same family in the demo. It started with a mom and a daughter, now it's mom, 4 daughters and two pets. In Sims 3 I'd regularily switch around households, abandoning the previous one, the last household I ended on was seven or eight female sims named after my imaginary friends, they had a unicorn and were all singers.

Hello @PandaZOMGPANDA :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that your babysitter first introduced you to to simming, and that you have played many console versions of the Sims as well as the pc versions. Simming is fun!
    It is very nice that you are now playing Sims 4 and have been playing the same household since it was released, The household would be very special to you as you see them living their sims lives in your game,
    Hi, My name is Andre, I've just started playing sims 4 still a lot to discover but I'm planning on starting a youtube channel space where all sim storytellers could come and create content and post with voice overs. I"m starting two shows but would love to collaborate with anyone who's willing to help start this project up. Looking for voice actors and people who love creating amazing content.

Hello @simoleonproductions :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    Your plans for the YouTube channel space sounds great! Perhaps when you are a full member and can start new threads you could post about your plans on a thread in the YouTube section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/artist-haven.
    New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You will be able to start a new thread when you become a full member.

• breakingbatman6breakingbatman6 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, just recently got back into playing Sims 4, I've been playing on and off for about a year now. And have been looking for a place with fellow users that enjoy playing as well. Came for the tips, tricks, and advice! Thanks.
    Hello, just recently got back into playing Sims 4, I've been playing on and off for about a year now. And have been looking for a place with fellow users that enjoy playing as well. Came for the tips, tricks, and advice! Thanks.

Hello @breakingbatman6 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, find gameplay ideas to try out in your game and enjoy discovering game tips!
  • GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    Hello everyone. I missed this place, it's been a long time since i've last visited these boards, i'm glad this place is still up and running. Looking forward to seeing familiar faces. <3
    Hello everyone. I missed this place, it's been a long time since i've last visited these boards, i'm glad this place is still up and running. Looking forward to seeing familiar faces. <3

Hello @GuillaumeSnow :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome back to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads again, and enjoy chatting with older simmers that you knew and meeting new simmers.
  • muckleberrimuckleberri Posts: 65 Member
    Hello everyone! Just stopping by the say hi and introduce myself. I’ve been a longtime sims player, traditionally both ts3 and ts4. Nice to see the forums are still active! :)
    dyWDPqV.png
    now playing: the early legacy (ts3 alphabetacy)
    Hello everyone! Just stopping by the say hi and introduce myself. I’ve been a longtime sims player, traditionally both ts3 and ts4. Nice to see the forums are still active! :)

Hello @muckleberri :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have been enjoying playing Sims 3 and Sims 4 for a long time. You would many happy memories of fun times spent simming over the years, and seeing how the lives of your sims developed in your game. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
  • muckleberrimuckleberri Posts: 65 Member
    Thanks so much, rosemow! Happy swimming to you as well!!
    dyWDPqV.png
    now playing: the early legacy (ts3 alphabetacy)
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Well I guess I need to introduce myself.

Hi. I'm a relatively new Simmer, having started playing The Sims 4 at around March of this year, and it is indeed, my first Sims game. However, I did play another Maxis entry before that, Spore and Spore: Galactic Adventures, and I had been somewhat familiar with The Sims but I never really got into the game until The Sims 4. You can say that I'm a huge fan of the game, relatively newly converted Sims fan, enough for me to start posting on here in the wake of a new content pack coming up that I would like to share my opinions on as well as other facets of the community that interest me. I enjoy reading Sim guides online such as Carl Sims, watching Gray Still Plays on YouTube, Let's Game It Out's episode on the Sims 4 being my favorite episode (and one of the reasons I got into the Sims to begin with), and browsing the huge amount of mods for The Sims 4. While I do play the game in a somewhat unorthodox manner (my Sims are all based off humanfied personal OCs based off another video game franchise rather than myself or any real life family members, and I spent a good chunk of the game having a household that does mean stuff to each other all the time as well as managing like a 10+ Sim active household that does random stuff that goes nowhere lol and a lot of cheats are involved), I very much enjoy the amount of freedom I have within it.

In fact, I love my characters in the Sims 4 so much, I had imported them to other games. I've model imported my favorite Sim into Super Smash Bros. 4 and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and ported a good chunk of my personal cast to Garry's Mod as ragdolls, thanks to the Sims 4 Ripper tool.

I'm mostly a Nintendo fan, Mario specifically, and I have some modeling experience, if you want a taste of my game library. I do have some interest in modding the Sims 4 and making some CC; in fact my twin had made amiibo CC for our Sims game that we should probably share I guess.
    A1hnP0t.png
    Ray_Trace wrote: »
    Well I guess I need to introduce myself.

Hi. I'm a relatively new Simmer, having started playing The Sims 4 at around March of this year, and it is indeed, my first Sims game. However, I did play another Maxis entry before that, Spore and Spore: Galactic Adventures, and I had been somewhat familiar with The Sims but I never really got into the game until The Sims 4. You can say that I'm a huge fan of the game, relatively newly converted Sims fan, enough for me to start posting on here in the wake of a new content pack coming up that I would like to share my opinions on as well as other facets of the community that interest me. I enjoy reading Sim guides online such as Carl Sims, watching Gray Still Plays on YouTube, Let's Game It Out's episode on the Sims 4 being my favorite episode (and one of the reasons I got into the Sims to begin with), and browsing the huge amount of mods for The Sims 4. While I do play the game in a somewhat unorthodox manner (my Sims are all based off humanfied personal OCs based off another video game franchise rather than myself or any real life family members, and I spent a good chunk of the game having a household that does mean stuff to each other all the time as well as managing like a 10+ Sim active household that does random stuff that goes nowhere lol and a lot of cheats are involved), I very much enjoy the amount of freedom I have within it.

In fact, I love my characters in the Sims 4 so much, I had imported them to other games. I've model imported my favorite Sim into Super Smash Bros. 4 and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and ported a good chunk of my personal cast to Garry's Mod as ragdolls, thanks to the Sims 4 Ripper tool.

I'm mostly a Nintendo fan, Mario specifically, and I have some modeling experience, if you want a taste of my game library. I do have some interest in modding the Sims 4 and making some CC; in fact my twin had made amiibo CC for our Sims game that we should probably share I guess.

Hello @Ray_Trace :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming in March this year and are enjoying playing the game. Carl’s Sims site is very helpful! It has lots of great guides! It is great that you have your own style of playing the game that you enjoy doing. It is great that you have been using the sims 4 characters in other games that you play also,
    It is very special that you have a twin that is a simmer also :) You would enjoy chatting about the game and your sims households.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top