March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @nilanius couldn't help but say I am one of the pains that loves stuff like that but then I abuse testingcheats for the more difficult days when it comes to raising a lot of kids.
    @sarabeth2984 familiar faces are always nice, you'll find if you're able that there are several things in the store we can still get that are worth it, to me and that's how I ended up with it. If they ever closed the store but let people download for free I wouldn't even be mad I still have a few more things on there to add to call my game complete to me but that's what little pick me ups are for. The fairies need a little bungalow I forgot how cute they were when they go in and speak in those high pitched voices, always need more stuff, that said I look at most sims stuff with a jaded eye so I really focus on what I enjoy and it's what you make of that...that said, I should be simming to get more pics to be spam with :smiley: hope you keep having fun I'd like to see more bud.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited October 2020
    Im so glad this thread is more active again.

@emorrill

Thank you, I feel like most of my gameplay is editing the townies haha.

@Sarahbeth2014

Welcome

@bekkasan

No worries hehe.

@GraceyManor

When you mentioned that game lovelink I had to download it, omg it is addictive.
    I matched with Liam hes a cutie great job on him. Nice new update.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    Keeping things tasteful (cutting it off below the frame).
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    They might want to come out of the water though...before they start freezing things they don't want to freeze however. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited October 2020
    It Takes two

Chapter 9, part 1

pp5Ls82.jpg

Danis painting goes smoothly,
    in the back guitar sound is being heard.

qGHINe4.jpg

J71JWoe.jpg

" ohhhh yeahhhhhh", Jaydens singing voice went in
    good tune to the guitars sound.

x1z30ey.jpg

Danis painting of Jayden turned out very well.

2ydsyVT.jpg

" heyyy, let me bathe in peace please creepy camera person"
    Jaydens look seems to say haha.

Ld2YV7O.jpg

" Not giving up yet?"

Bk4RY9V.jpg

" Oh my word, please are you still here"?

l2n2hlg.jpg

" Fine try take a photo of me now will you", as he went underwater to try and hide from
    ms creators camera.

khWenOP.jpg

e5S0ngb.jpg

" Fine, fine you win okay take the photos and leave!"

jlwbwuy.jpg

" Happy now?"

1XIm9xZ.jpg

" Bye ms creepy camera person" as he went up and left
    the room haha.

part two will come soon.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    edited October 2020
    I just found my last Great-Grandma passed away in Extended Care about an hour ago. She’s my last great grandparent which only leaves me with her daughter, my Grandma, for grandparents.
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    Yx2eKiM.jpg
    Lawrence is doing a final bit of studying for his exams.
    vxJb9wm.jpg
    9ISSlkI.jpg
    Lawrence does them, and apparently does quite well, so that's good.
    wBXYohf.jpg
    Lawrence becomes an adult. And graduates as a validictorian (as well as being most likely to save the world, we'll see how that turns out).
    Ryan goes and visits his two sisters Evelyn and Mona, it's good for them to get together from time to time.

Unforunately I lost the other picture files after closing the tab.

@Brandontaylor Sorry about your Great-Grandmother's passing.
    I just found my last Great-Grandma passed away in Extended Care about an hour ago. She’s my last great grandparent which only leaves me with her daughter, my Grandma, for grandparents.

My deepest condolences on your family's loss. @Brandontaylor
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan I think that Daryl might be trying the old Facebook hacking trick again. That never seems to go down very well!

Had a busy day with work today and rumours of another lockdown. I think that some people here don't actually want to work
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member

I'm sorry for your loss. I never got to meet my great grandparents so to me you are lucky to have known them for so long. Unfortunately we all have to go at some time. I know you'll remember her always. I still think of my grandfather who died when I was only 10 yrs old.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 I wasn't even part of the convo and I was curious about lovelink and I tried it, my favorite I was matched with was a long haired vampire...coincidence, I think not lol. It was funny thinking of his thoughts like if our sims thought about the watcher and some of the things we zoom in on what would it be hehe I should creep on some sims today.
    @Brandontaylor I'm sorry for your loss.

I didn't actually do much but after the long ago intro of Olive I ended up in Midnight Hallow again and found something else to mess about with so here we go.
    tV3Kz5B.jpg
    Was looking at the map thinking of wear to set up a place to eat and saw this girl here, Stewart is the last name she wanted to be treated like a doll something creepy like that and she is infatuated by Mr. Limb but he seemed dull and I found this guy's house. Mr. Hyde is good a avoiding people and making things worse and supposedly he likes it but I don't know I thought to pair them up and it's a match. I mean duh you can see but yeah so moving on.

LS9c9Zo.jpg
    I didn't mind his clothes but I adjusted his make up and fixed his hair and he has a very Manson look and I live for it...I'm weird I guess, it's pretty late they had a brief date but it went well and there wasn't much to show.

I hope someone here knows who I'm talking about...lol.
    zgxO3rL.jpg
    I fixed her face a bit with surgery her eyes looked weird with my skin.
    FZq7Ov3.jpg
    I also got her a new dress cause...doll.
    8S0qtcD.jpg
    bmr5OFt.jpg
    I have to say I love Hyde's face wondering why he likes this mess at all...but true to his profile he gave her 'tude for the heat of moment kiss though he liked everything else and wouldn't talk to her.
    AGdz5mE.jpg
    "...I didn't know dolls could be so sad."

He's weird, she's weird and still he doesn't know what to say to that but heavens if he doesn't feel bad about it all the same, he left silently.
    Tf5sLez.jpg
    I got her a tea set to cheer her up.

...yep
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited October 2020
    @TinySpaceFox !!!

tenor.gif

It's so wonderful to see you pop in! :smiley: I've missed you! <3 {{{{Hugs}}}} You've popped into my mind a couple of times and I was hoping you've been doing well during this crazy year! 😵 Of course it's always nice to see Martin and David too. :love: I figured Vet school was keeping you busy, but it sounds like you're killing it though! :star: I take it COVID hasn't helped in progressing through school? :( It seemed to put on a halt on everything for a while there...
    I'm glad to hear you'll still be lurking. ;) Feel free to jump in any time. :kissing_heart:

@CravenLestat I love your tiny space fox gif. :blush: I got some pictures for you. :smirk: (Scroll down below...)
    So how come you aren't sending your sexy Pirate man to me, hmm? :p;):mrgreen:

@bekkasan You're so sweet. I've been enjoying watching my Damien find happiness and true love in your story. :kissing_heart:
    That is a GORGEOUS winter sky! :love: You're falling in love with Hidden Springs huh? ;)

@sarabeth2984 Welcome! :) Once you discover Sims 3, you may not ever go back to 4. ;):p Dante is a cutie. <3 Enjoyed your post.

@Brandontaylor Nice to see you pop in. :)
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. :cry: My deepest condolences to your family at this time. {{{Hugs}}} <3

@Nikkei_Simmer Awesome posts as always. :) You crack me up!

@GraceyManor Well gee, Kristen is about the luckiest girl in the world! :open_mouth::star: Liam is soooooo..... :love:

@Silverofdreams30 Yay for a new update on Dani and Jayden. :)
    Ooooohhh... :open_mouth: Those bath pics! :love: Oh my! <3 He's so fine!!!
    Him calling you a creepy camera person! :joy: Yeah we can't help it as the Goddesses if you're a sexy sim. :smirk:

So I've been playing with a couple of Craven's lady sims he sent me and...here's what I did. :blush:

I must say Craven I am beyond WOW'd at how beautiful Pandora is! You really weren't kidding, and I'm so happy to have her in my game. :) (Probably not zombified though as I don't care for Zombies. :p ) I'll take good care of her.

Pandora-Kanya-1.jpg

Close up in CAS:

Pandora-Kanya-6.jpg

I look forward to adding her into a story someday. :)

Oh and I caught her sleeping quite soundly...thought you would like this. :smirk:

Pandora-Kanya-9.jpg

I added Kanya into the same house as her and thank you again for her. <3 (She does appear to be the correct sim this time. ;):kissing_heart: ) She's incredibly beautiful too! :star:

It would seem she had a hairstyle and clothing that I don't have in my game so...first thing I did was give her a prettier hairstyle and this was the outfit she came with...

Pandora-Kanya-2.jpg

...I'm kinda not sure if you gave her that outfit or if it was a proxy, but I'm kinda thinking no? :confused:

Yeah, this Everyday outfit is MUCH better! :blush: I forget which site I found this on, but ohh it's pretty!

Pandora-Kanya-3.jpg

And I'm loving these new cc shoes I got. <3

Pandora-Kanya-4.jpg

So here she is all prettied up with Pandora. :)

Pandora-Kanya-5.jpg

And that's it for today everyone. :smiley: Craven, I hope you enjoyed! :blush:

Lol! You didn't think I'd actually end my post without giving you a sexy pic of Kanya as well did you??? :smirk:

Hee hee! :mrgreen:

Pandora-Kanya-8.jpg

(I sure did good with my last cc shopping spree! :wink: )

Happy Simming everyone! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    I have still been busy moving and now am dealing with the loss of my great-grandma but I want to thank all of you for the thoughts and prayers. I really would like to comment to each of you and keep up with all your great stories but it has been hard to have much free time. Hopefully, once things settle down, I will be back. I think I'm going to give myself some free time to play but I won't be sharing anything for a little while.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Just dropping in to shamelessly advertise my newest chapter of this https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950668/meet-the-helmquists-a-sims-3-story#latest story.
    UVmf3Ib.png
    If you would like to know why this picture is so blurry, then read the story. :DB)

@Brandontaylor : I´m so sorry for your loss!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @Silverofdreams30
    I know?! Isn't the game addicting...I really like Liam and Nicolas.

@emorrill
    I'm hanging in there...I gotta go for a DR appointment that a lot of people dread...
    I absolutely love love link! XD But my fiance got a little concerned at first LOL
    Thanks! <3

@TinySpaceFox
    That's my look when I get off from work.XD
    Thanks! I worked really hard trying to get Liam to look like him.

@bekkasan
    Thanks! I ended up just getting rid of the file as there was
    nothing in it I needed or wanted LOL

@emorrill
    Oh glad you think Liam is <3 I worked a long time on him.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2020
    Before I begin my update

@emorrill I told you B) and guess what? she is taken down forever so enjoy she was limited edition.Oh I love it and the bonus pictures are quite juicy me likey long time.My favorite I will say the first bonus extra pic (IT's hot good pose choice) but still is a hard decision.

PS:Wait till you see Oyon not mummified you are gonna be like --> :o

Lucky Palms Day 3

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!!! *Finally* :s

So my day began exiting my cruddy stinky tent with a negative moodlet from a cheap bed :# and on top of that my sim was starving and still have not did any work digging yet.Only have like 600 bucks still

lYBlGYT.png

A bit of luck sort of on my 2 digs

A diamond worth 158
    A gnome sold for 1,000 B)

Ok my first money and time for boring typing stuff but I must.I now have 1,600 so built 4 wall pieces and bought a $250 toilet and a $400 shower.See the thing is I have played poor so long so many towns and realize shower is very important because most community lots you visit have bathrooms but few have a shower so I was wasting way to many extra hours in a day going out my way to be clean.

And now a quick pet peeve.Even though I bought a cheap toilet which breaks and clogs often I at least have the order right.I see so many even in lets plays all these years later showering then like in the same hour later using the toilet.

IT LOWERS HYGEINE PEOPLE

Potty first plus if the toilet breaks or clogs which does happen it causes a big dip in hygiene,but you then can fix it then shower and be clean and it saves time.

I also am going to be moving my drill tomorrow the holes get dug out after time and I have used it 6 times already.You have to manually fill it which actually takes a long time.

ry2UaCP.png

I used the bathroom and showered my very first real things owned in game with my first few walls am so proud

IO2D0R8.png

Eventually need a good bed badly as my next step even after getting a tiny enclosed room if I have to.A ton of your day is eaten sleeping on junk beds and tents,quality beds with sleep + sleep++ and sleep+++ determine how fast you get rest giving you lots of extra hours a day.For example I go to bed at a decent earlyish hour and my sim is not rested till like 8 am.In a good bed will get fully rested plus a positive moodlet etc by like 4am.

Headed to the library again because I have had two wishes that were taking up space,I took care of learn cooking last time there now am level one but also had learn handiness skill so went to read my book.Seen another of my male sims @emorrill I was heading in and used my stalker vision cause

I spy hottie sim I have not thirsted on yet.Colette is sooo cute the girl behind him

CYa7YEh.png

Look how excited and confident my sim is on the approach even though he struck out the last 16 times :D

MzgUpZv.png

<3Guys I got the hearts!!!! We have so much in common I would like to get to know you better.....YAY!!!!! Finally but our horiscopes did not match but oh well.My excuse now is I was looking just for quality over quantity so haha (Just play along with my failure cover up) LOL

Look at this absolutely irresistible cutie pie face she was making while talking to my sim.Colette is a pretty sim

SMwio0a.png

OK this game is evil shortly after that pic got a wish to write a love letter to Cori,it is like that devil on your shoulder saying haha forget her Cori is the girl for you,sure she didn't fall in love and has no interest in you but go for it and lose everything including the only girl who paid attention to ya right now Colette.I almost think the programmers are evil,cheaty wishes and deadly fire birthday cakes are not coincidence.

Back to the story.So my sim asked her to group up and she agreed which was just a group outing so had to impress her and splurged on the Bistro.After our meal I gave her flowers and it triggered the outing into a date which technically starts then and it was already late like almost dark.Was me being stoopid I know better and mad at myself not thinking ahead.

5WDNcdF.png

So tried to get something in but movies were over I already ate and places will be closing plus am poor so did a theater tour.It gave the option to make out backstage but am holding out till I get the +1,000 first kiss wish.

We parted ways after my sim ended the date and I got that whole "It was short we hardly spent any time blah blah" pop up cause I was stoopid.

trh4VAs.png

Ended by heading to the grocery store cause it was close and bought

2 links/hot dogs
    2 patties
    2 bananas
    and 2 something else I think potatoes but reason is if I hit the park I can grill hot dogs or hamburger cheap plus can wake up and eat a banana instead of running to the diner or catching a fish to cook on my fire pit.

Now my balance is 456 simoleans on day four coming up and at least own a toilet and shower and most importantly a simmy girl that may one day join me at my dig site and laugh at my broke self.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Of course since they were in the water, Haruo couldn't resist dunking River. :mrgreen:
    River%2526Haruo.jpg
    Looking into each other's eyes. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @RedDestiny92

That game is so much fun.
    Nice update.

@GraceyManor

yup a very addictive game idneed.

@emorrill

I laughed so much at his faces during those photos,
    he is indeed a hot looking sim.
    Thank you.
    @Silverofdreams30 Do not think the little details go unnoticed,I can see your little teeny tiny pet shark in the aquarium.Sure go ahead and just post a whole update without any mention even a tiny drop or hint of his name or anything.
    You monster!!!

I haz feelings too

V6k5AD3.png

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited October 2020
    @CravenLestat

I did not notice that, but checked again, and yeah its indeed
    a little shark, good eyes.
    Great update, and glad you finally got those hearts.
    River can never get enough of the rain; especially when she's stuck in Lost Cove with her "boyfriend" at this point in time.
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    Screenshot-45.jpg
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    Screenshot-47.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited October 2020
    Haven't really been playing recently as I have been playing Pokemon Sword a lot recently in preparation for the Crown Tundra next week, plus my laptop is due for another update any day now. But I hope to start playing at the end of the month
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@sarabeth2984 Welcome. It is lovely seeing new stories from new sims 3 players in the thread. I hope you continue to enjoy it and if you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask. Nraas mods do much to help with some of the problems that EA didn't fix with Sims 3, as well as just add some fun things that make the game more interesting to play. https://www.nraas.net/community/home There are several threads in general discussion on nraas mods as well as faq's on the site.
    My favorite world is Moonlight Falls! Glad to see another occult player here! The family looks like fun and I like that they like the rural country life. Lots of interesting sims to rotate within town. Look forward to seeing more.

@Karritz Great pics and nice to see you got the zombie in your game. :grin:

@RedDestiny92 Enjoyed the pics. Couldn't see the dog at all. Too dark.
    I think she looks great with the dress, more doll like for sure!
    A few of the backstories are just weird in MH :grin: and could possibly lead to stories not necessarily fitting this forum. :lol:

@nilanius That will certainly keep them busy. Good luck to you and them. :grin:

@Nikkei_Simmer Hope you are doing well. Looks like your story is.
    Happy birthday! She's cute.

@GraceyManor Kristen and Liam make a cute couple. I'm sure things will not be easy for them.

@Silverofdreams30 Awesome to see another update and full of lovely pictures of Jayden! :love:
    haha, he does look as if he is telling you to go away!

@Brandontaylor I'm so sorry about your Great grandmother. I never knew any of my great grands. They were long gone.

@jonny522 Looks like perhaps Lawrence will follow family tradition in service of some kind?

@emorrill Um, Damien is now Mary's, (sorta) not yours. :lol:
    I've always loved Hidden Springs. It was the first store world I bought. I've had several families in it over the years. I just like the variety of playing in many different worlds with my sims.
    It is winter that I don't love in RL. I love winter in game.
    Your pictures are awesome! Pandora is beautiful. I have her in my desktop and have plans for her and the mummy one for later.
    ok...leather bustier and you didn't share THAT link with me when we were looking up leathers. LOL
    Kanya is pretty and the dress suits her very much. Um, so does the extra shot outfit too!

@AlexaKry I like how you fuzzied up the pictures since his memory was all messed up about what happened.
    Taps feet! Taps hands! Waiting patiently for explanations. LOL

@CravenLestat Congrats on getting some good finds on your dig and finding a girl that got hearts with you.
    I actually think you should go with more of a challenge trying to get a no heart girl to fall in love with your sim!

Double dare ya! :D

Wasn't that a great place for the rainbow to show up in Hidden Springs! Perfectly framed the house. In case you are wondering Damien and Jamie had a snowman building contest. Jamie won 6 snowmen to Damien's 5. Mary left them alone because somehow the snowman army didn't bother her so much after watching the guys have so much fun building them.
    50445294408_77fe236d0a_b.jpg
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member

I'm so sorry for your loss @Brandontaylor . Take all the time you need, no rush at all, and I'll be keeping you in my prayers!
    edited October 2020
    Lucky Palms Day 4

The Magic Portal *Short update cause wasted a lot of my day*

I got out my tent placed my drill in a new spot and......

:o

YES!!! Dug a magic portal (I love them)

MoG7OXH.png

The way they work is you explore them and it is a really long rabbit hole adventure where you can snag awesome prizes

Down we go

v82iF1M.png

GVVE9If.png

DoF6cHW.png

All I found was a cheap gem sold for 80 bucks the worst I ever did in the rabbit hole portal and I counted it as my first dig so my second actual dig was a $16 Lapis Lazuli.My first exploration closed the portal as far as exploration so later have to fill it in.In the adventure I seen a troglodyte and a white rabbit also a balloon creature in the pop up stories along the way

HUGE!! part of my day was spent exploring and was such a fail but you can get amazing stuff

Anyway on a positive note went to the park to buy concession onion rings and the worker girl was Valentina a hottie sim and we got the hearts when I was buying my food but after work ughhhhhh!!! we talked she is really awful and annoying so snobby and you have to apologize to her constantly I gave up.

528vDWW.png

I made her that way years ago a gift for @meerkattime but wow she is a sim you want to light on fire.And then I gave her my cooking skill book as a gift she gave it back the pop up said maybe next time spend a little more before giving me a gift :# that was the last straw when I called it a night.She is really pretty but that is it nothing else zero substance a shallow mess of a girl.

Sorry my day was boring but the exploration takes a long time.

PS: Also another sim Krystal got the hearts for my sim but I did not care was still angry about Valentina plus had to rush and do real life have to mow my yard today and do a bunch of other stuff just had tree removal company take down two of my apple trees that got diseased.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member

@Brandontaylor I'm so sorry. You were so lucky to know her. *hugs*
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top