March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your most downloaded lot, household, or room

124...Next

Comments

• Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Christabelle73 .... This is my most downloaded Sim.
    Most-Downloaded-household.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Andyzhang2896Andyzhang2896 Posts: 58 Member
    edited October 2020
    My most downloaded build (only 1,100+ downloads though) was actually my first ever build, base game modern mansion. I spent a lot of time on this lot because at the moment I'm still new to The Sims 4 and I'm just naturally a slow builder lol. I created a video showcasing the builds on my Youtube channel (that I barely take care of lol)

https://youtu.be/OSb-aunlF0w
  • godzilla166godzilla166 Posts: 68 Member
    Well my most downloaded item is an industrial nightclub called Beat Factory inspired by cavernous warehouse clubs of Berlin with rooftop bar as well

Exterior:
    Y2N2gg3.png

Rooftop:
    JIMDVX1.png

Second Floor:
    cn6u98B.png

View of Main Floor:
    vwQUyfe.png
  • KhalanyKhalany Posts: 4 New Member
    I love everything I will search in the gallery! <3
  • liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    This home of mine got the most downloads, it got a Maxis fave a few years ago.

Boho Beach House
    Residential (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms)
    30 x 20
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/71E30DD4112611E98D16B573E4FD424D
    e6cVC12.jpg
    Iy5HpTy.jpg
    v7ddJQu.jpg
    kp13U39.jpg
    XCtIsCs.jpg
    FOiLDzs.jpg
    I8dYsvW.jpg
    fRovNWh.jpg
    3bzOBj9.jpg
    YN06j1z.jpg
    1Rdd8Cx.jpg
    HRw1BTz.jpg
    pGmZa1G.jpg
    SmfvMm4.jpg
    HELmvOJ.jpg
    GcETGBS.jpg
    FUOssGC.jpg
    3nfgMSl.jpg
    sL42Xmv.jpg
    PBUoxSZ.jpg
    1Ptb795.jpg
    wg9Akyw.jpg
    1TkKf9u.jpg
    pXxT79W.jpg
    7kgJelt.jpg
    bChisVx.jpg
    WEgPrvS.jpg
    P8F0xAq.jpg
    M3gwchi.jpg
    vgiAKtX.jpg
    JO8ueMT.jpg
    RBJ9zSI.jpg
    zRzpT2Q.jpg
    HQfQGJn.jpg
    yEOx5vw.jpg
    BUyP1jp.jpg
    uHlrRVo.jpg
    Ssx28TH.jpg
    S89naVt.jpg
    qnDlmdP.jpg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

My most downloaded lot (over 16k), without a Maxis fav, is a karaoke. I built it years ago when CL was released. I have lots with Maxis Favs but this one stills surprise me. I love it, I built it for my gameplay and my own taste, but I do not understand why many people like it too. It is awersome that other players enjoy my lots as I do. I still play it, it is really functional, and many of my sims stories have happened there :D

Neo Tokyo Karaoke gallery link
    czJFLKp.png
    DaraWkv.png
  • QueenV815QueenV815 Posts: 163 Member
    Ohhh I love these, is there a minimum amount of downloads/likes to post here? I only recently jumped on the Sims 4 bandwagon (long time simmer since Sims 1) so I don't have very long on the forums
    Take a trip over to my Showcase thread to see some of my favorite builds I've done: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984788/queenv815-builds#latest :smiley:
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited November 2020
    CtFzNM8.jpg

My Orthodox Jewish family is strangely enough my most downloaded thing in the gallery haha
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited December 2020
    2 of my creations got Maxis favs. Of course that boosted their downloads. I'm so thankful to Maxis for the fav and to my friends for recommendations! <3

But the lot I'm really proud of - is my park Swan Lake, which wasn't fav'd but has now 800 downloads.
    You can see the park in my video:
    https://youtu.be/52bWVZRNUeQ
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited December 2020
    I don't upload very often, usually only if required by a challenge I've entered or if someone requests my Sims. I do build, A LOT, though and have many, many other builds I favor and feel are much better than my top downloaded on the Gallery. I've progressed over the years with practice. However, I do really like this older build created 3 years ago. It was built for round #88 of the BuildnShare Challenge - Fairytale Cottage. It has 123 downloads and 23 favorites.

Storybook Cottage

nX3l7bZ.png

Imgur Slideshow

The absolute top download across all my Gallery uploads is this guy, Ridge Everest who was curated by Maxis, my first favorite by them 5 years ago. He was created for the Micro Mini Build Challenge here on the forum. The curious thing about Ridge is he's an adult, not a young adult like most top downloads. Ridge went on to be my Strangerville Hero as a young adult with the paranoid trait. He now resides in my custom template save as a not-in-world Sim and I see him quite often as a co-worker for my other Sims in the Scientist career. Ridge has 13,919 downloads and 1,916 favorites.

Ridge Everest

9jZKohH.png

c17gyTE.png

Something I don't quite understand is why some builds will receive more favorites than downloads. Why? If you favorite something, why wouldn't you download it? Anyway, I was just curious if anyone had any insight into this because the build I did for Ridge in the challenge has 208 favorites but only 64 downloads. Technically, I guess it would be my most popular build, but not the most downloaded. *shrugs* Ridge lived in a slightly modified version of this build on the trailer park lot in Strangerville while he worked to solve the mystery as military personnel.

Itty Bitty Bunker

fucYEVJ.png

Imgur Slideshow

Thanks for posting this thread! I've enjoyed looking at all your lots, rooms and Sims. We have so many extremely talented creators in this thread, thanks to everyone for sharing! My builds are predominately much smaller and less elaborate than most, I love creating tiny, small builds, but I like looking at large detailed builds on the Gallery with my jaw dropped in awe. :)

Happy Simming! <3

EDIT: I apologize for the quality of these images. With the exception of the round image of Ridge they were all taken on an old toaster of a laptop before I was gifted a new gaming desktop by Hubby on our 34th wedding anniversary 2 years ago.
    Something I don't quite understand is why some builds will receive more favorites than downloads. Why? If you favorite something, why wouldn't you download it? Anyway, I was just curious if anyone had any insight into this because the build I did for Ridge in the challenge has 208 favorites but only 64 downloads.

People often give favs to encourage the creator (especially when they are their friends). I often favorite something beautiful, interesting, creative that I'm not going to download. I just want to tell people that their creation is amazing.

Funny fact: my first uploaded sim got 87 hearts but only 5 (FIVE!) downloads. :joy::joy::joy:

Gallery is huge. It's really difficult for the person looking for some special creation and for the creator making such creations to meet. If you are not a popular creator, it's hard to get many downloads. :(

Your creations are awesome @Karababy52 (I love Storybook Cottage best of all)! Don't get upset and your fans will find you!
    (I always tell that to myself. However, I still do get upset when my builds get few downloads. lol)

Btw, check this awesome thread!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @chealsycat Thanks so much for replying to my question and your lovely comments about my creations. What you said makes perfect sense, I should've figured that out myself. lol Honestly, I don't upload in hopes of getting massive amounts of downloads, it's nice when it does happen though, makes me smile. In the beginning I only ever went online in game to upload for a challenge or request, as shared before. I had an old toaster of a laptop that was seriously underpowered. It only had 3 gigs of RAM, can you imagine? o.O

Now that I have a gaming desktop, I should upload more I guess. I have so many builds in my game that I just love and maybe others might enjoy them too. I might do that, if I remember. I still almost exclusively play offline. My game just runs so much better playing that way. Thanks too for the link to the Showcase Links thread. I have checked out that thread many, many times. Love looking at other Simmers builds. Some are so creative, very impressive!

Have a great rest of your weekend! <3
    Have a great rest of your weekend! <3

@Karababy52 Thank you! <3 Happy Holidays! ๐ŸŽ„
    And never give up!
    91ca3fbb78e410a0b3927728ef460d04.jpg
    (I keep repeeting that to myself all the time. lol)
    My most downloaded gallery upload is my home recording studio.
    Name and Link in Gallery: Music Studio
    Origin id: QueenV815
    It has 7 likes and 71 downloads which is tiny compared to many of all of your creations, but I'm proud of it :smiley:
    The color scheme could easily be changed by just using the design tool to change the rugs, chair, and keyboard. In order to upload it as a room, I used Move Objects On and placed the window and door, then removed the wall that held them.
    Picture:
    mXxwRV5.png
    Take a trip over to my Showcase thread to see some of my favorite builds I've done: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984788/queenv815-builds#latest :smiley:
    My most downloaded gallery upload is my home recording studio.
    Name and Link in Gallery: Music Studio
    Origin id: QueenV815
    It has 7 likes and 71 downloads which is tiny compared to many of all of your creations, but I'm proud of it :smiley:
    The color scheme could easily be changed by just using the design tool to change the rugs, chair, and keyboard. In order to upload it as a room, I used Move Objects On and placed the window and door, then removed the wall that held them.
    Picture:
    mXxwRV5.png

right after I posted this, I actually got a Maxis fav which obviously drove the likes and downloads. Check out my mancave here with 811 Likes and 1,900 downloads Green Mancave
  • LilweenjLilweenj Posts: 34 Member
    My most downloaded is my Modern Moutain Cabin, which is also one of my favorite build, I really enjoyed this one:

https://www.ea.com/fr-fr/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F8665456276911EB814405BB85D44FD3?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Lilween&max=50&maxis=true

https://lilween-sims4.tumblr.com/post/642464214817144832/modern-mountain-cabin-hi-everyone-here-is-one-of
    By far, my most downloaded lot is a small starter home that I only built and uploaded a week ago.

lq8lKVG.jpg
  • StarratsStarrats Posts: 288 Member
    My most downloaded item is not a lot but my Rat Cat :D But she is getting knocked off the 1st spot today or tomorrow probably Because my latest builds are doing very well. 139724201_10157569657661630_185916774537657706_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=VhCWPAzdEr8AX8xPwG0&_nc_ht=scontent.fams2-2.fna&oh=c87552f8983026b4dbfa6ccf2db124b4&oe=6051F215
    <3 My Gallery ID is oOStarratsOo
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited February 2021
    this has most downloads from anything I have put up

01.jpg
    this has most favorites
    01.jpg
    Coincidence? I think not.

:lol: I think people just like this theme for rooms

wouldn't consider these all too exciting personally though

reminds me i haven't built room for sake of just room in ages