Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Share one thing that you’d like to happen this autumn.

I just want Until I Wake to release their dang music video which they said should come out in early October. 😒And it's already mid October now.

But I also hope that Wildways will release their next single HAVANA soon. Well, their new album is confirmed to come out on the 30th of Oct so that's good. :)

Hibernation starts. :sleeping:

(Funny part of the question of the day, is that my younger sister's name just happens to be "Autumn" :lol: )
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I just want Until I Wake to release their dang music video which they said should come out in early October. 😒And it's already mid October now.

But I also hope that Wildways will release their next single HAVANA soon. Well, their new album is confirmed to come out on the 30th of Oct so that's good. :)

(Funny part of the question of the day, is that my younger sister's name just happens to be "Autumn" :lol: )

Hehe, luckily the question is "to happen this autumn" and not "to happen to autumn". XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My younger sister is called Autumn!
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    I was having a chill time singing along to this until he stared into my soul at 1:29. 😨😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdSSfPzTLA0
    832XG3D.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Well, I would like for the Covid pandemic to end and for theater in my school to start up again, but that probably won't be happening for a while. I want a certain political thing to be over because I'm stressed lmao. I'm also hoping I can have some sort of (safe) birthday event for my birthday, but we'll see.

And I want the Mandalorian to come out XD
    they/he
    🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
    Oh, look - 1977 ! That was my birth year! God, I'm old! :lol:
  • BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    Oh, look - 1977 ! That was my birth year! God, I'm old! :lol:

So, your 42 or 43 correct? If so, you aren't old at all.
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Oral presentation today...yay :grimace:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    Oral presentation today...yay :grimace:

oh im sorry :grimace::grimace::grimace:
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
    I survived :relieved:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Hello. Another day with the dumb banner at the top. XD I wonder if it will be stuck until this Friday and doesn't even change. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    Hello. Another day with the dumb banner at the top. XD I wonder if it will be stuck until this Friday and doesn't even change. 😂

I hope it changes/goes away. It's annoying :unamused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    I'm guessing that they will put the "X" on when they change the banner on Friday :confounded:
    edited October 2020

I tagged the mod on the feedback thread. Haven't checked back if she replied.
    I'm guessing that they will put the "X" on when they change the banner on Friday :confounded:

I wonder if they won't even be able to edit this one to put in the new Friday Highlights. That will be funny. 😂

Edit: No, she hasn't replied yet. 😂 I think they're all sleeping.
    832XG3D.gif

I wonder if they won't even be able to edit this one to put in the new Friday Highlights. That will be funny. 😂

They've been sleeping for a long time, if that's the case.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:
    What's a not-so internationally common dish/food item that you wish everyone must try at least once in their life. Just at the top of your head right now. Go!

Durian cream puffsssssss.

ixwqJlg.jpg?1

Speaking of durians, the other day, I saw Cadbury chocolate bars with durian flavor but I didn't buy it. I should have. LOL.

The moderator finna ignore me.

She came online at 1am my time.

VI6N6cn.png

But I tagged her like yesterday my time. XD
    Post edited by DeKay on
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    What's a not-so internationally common dish/food item that you wish everyone must try at least once in their life. Just at the top of your head right now. Go!

ixwqJlg.jpg?1

Speaking of durians, the other day, I saw Cadbury chocolate bars with durian flavor but I didn't buy it. I should have. LOL.

VI6N6cn.png

Uuuuhhhhh, food? :joy: I dunno, I eat so many international dishes already that it's hard to think of something that isn't...maybe a dish we make like tuna an' noodles? I haven't seen/heard about that much outside of my own family.

Yeah, seems like the mod is ignoring you :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Mod seeing my post:
    KdZol2p.png

Mod, probably:
    Oh my God, this dumb DeKay again.
    200.gif

:joy:
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

ixwqJlg.jpg?1

VI6N6cn.png

Haggis!

Today's Q Q is:

ixwqJlg.jpg?1

VI6N6cn.png

Haggis!

Isn't that like the goat's gut or something like that? Or sheep.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

ixwqJlg.jpg?1

VI6N6cn.png

Haggis!

It is nicer than it sounds
    Try the vegetarian one first

Edit:what about sausages (aren't they made from animal guts)
    Today's Q Q is:

ixwqJlg.jpg?1

VI6N6cn.png

Haggis!

Hmm I guess you're right but I think the way they make sausages is different than haggis. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

ixwqJlg.jpg?1

VI6N6cn.png

Haggis!

Hmm I guess you're right but I think the way they make sausages is different than haggis. XD

I have school now :disappointed:
    edited October 2020
    I recorded a vocal cover that I've been meaning to do since forever, but then I listened to the audio, and it sounded like it was recorded on a calculator so now I gotta rerecord again tomorrow.
    tenor.png

Saw a shared post for this on Facebook:

Samsung really finna be like this:
    5uqKxtR.png

When I remember last time, they made fun of Apple with a notch and now some Samsung phones have notches too. LOL.

Me, with my Sony:
    1b41yo.jpg
    Post edited by DeKay on
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top