Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone still hoping for Happy Haunts?

13...Next

Comments

• krist556krist556 Posts: 70 Member
    i would be cool if we get to go to the Netherworld
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I think enough interest was expressed in Happy Haunts that we will see this concept in some form. For myself, I would need to see the execution (pun intended), to know if it interests me. I do think death could be overhauled with better funerals. I also might have some interest. If we see a psychic or fortune teller, I might be interested. I know that we have the wishing well already.

It's not a central interest for me and I'm not that interested in ghosts but I would consider it.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I would be over the moon if we got Happy Haunts. It was my first choice! I would gladly fork over my hard earned money for it.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I think we'll get a paranormal GP next year, and they'll use a lot of the happy haunts ideas in it.
  • KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    I think we'll get a paranormal GP next year, and they'll use a lot of the happy haunts ideas in it.

Be good to know that they'll continue adding packs to 4 rather then releasing a 5 at the beginning of the release of new consoles and pc peripheral upgrades for 2021.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I remember when SimGuru Coppland had this idea about ghosts coming out of a grandfather clock, and dancing the waltz at midnight. Coppland had plan this for Sims 3 in his little black note book on ideas for the game. Which I'm pretty sure that it never made it in the game. Now it is possible that Happy Haunts is planned. It might even be the next Pack to be released. Only Maxis knows since they haven't officially announced the title and theme of the next pack yet. I hope that they add a haunted grandfather clock to Happy Haunts if they plan to release it. Now I know that we have grandfather clocks in the game already, and that ghosts can posses them. But that's not exactly the same as Coppland's idea of a haunted grandfather clock.
  • Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    I am really, really hoping for a supernatural pack. I know others say that occults come in game packs but that's not true. The two expansive occults came with game packs and the two basic occults came in expansion packs. I don't see werewolves having a ability branch like witches or vamps and see them being more basic like mermaids and aliens. Fairies I really want, and I can totally see them having skill branches but this is ts4, but if they can do everything from ts3 I'd be happy. I'd actually just be happy to be able to get ghost babies again. So I'm really hoping for supernaturals. My game needs them badly.
  • KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    edited October 2020
    I am really, really hoping for a supernatural pack. I know others say that occults come in game packs but that's not true. The two expansive occults came with game packs and the two basic occults came in expansion packs. I don't see werewolves having a ability branch like witches or vamps and see them being more basic like mermaids and aliens. Fairies I really want, and I can totally see them having skill branches but this is ts4, but if they can do everything from ts3 I'd be happy. I'd actually just be happy to be able to get ghost babies again. So I'm really hoping for supernaturals. My game needs them badly.

Yah, I thrive on gameplay from the occult sims the more the merrier.. I really wanted to play more with Genies from sims 3 before it crashed perminitly on me. the more crazy stuff the can do the better I could totally se a warewolf branch with abilities that go to war with the vampires and hybrids