Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pet dragons in sim 4 please

18910111214...Next

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    this vid is great the sims 1 dragons were the best I wish we had them in sims 4
    also I didn't know there were dragonflys that look like dragons in odr
    https://youtu.be/f5B-INy2nYk
    come on sims team give the people who like fairy tales some stuff
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Didnt realm of magic has dragon that can follow your witch?
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    izecson wrote: »
    Didnt realm of magic has dragon that can follow your witch?

yes but only one and he's nice but I want one that all my sims can have not just my witch and one I can feed and pet and hatch @izecson
    please sims team can we have dragons this year they would work well with the new fear emotion
    and we have more dragon stuff in sims 4 then any other sims game just not dragons as pets
    we got the dragon mascot in uni and the dragon egg lights in movie stuff and the cute little dragon familiar
    we even have that one text adventure in ja where your sim picks up a dragon egg and gets burnt by the angry mom
    if we get dragons could you please update this where we can keep the egg and hatch a baby dragon
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    please sims team can we have dragons this year they would work well with the new fear emotion
    and we have more dragon stuff in sims 4 then any other sims game just not dragons as pets
    we got the dragon mascot in uni and the dragon egg lights in movie stuff and the cute little dragon familiar
    we even have that one text adventure in ja where your sim picks up a dragon egg and gets burnt by the angry mom
    if we get dragons could you please update this where we can keep the egg and hatch a baby dragon

yes pls i want this so bad
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free