Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg

?????

very good question

Technically I didn't ask a question

or did you? :trollface:

I didn't 🙃

mhm right...

I'm bored

same wanna tell me something interesting that has happened to ur sim?

I havent played sims in quite a while because I bought the fortnite battle pass and I want to get to level 65 to get my money back

ohhh mk well

Why is the baby in the fish tank

he lives in there

I dont know what to say about that

:(

🐟💨!!!

:smirk::yum::confused: 🐟

Who is your profile picture

lisa manoban

Oh, from Blackpink? Nice :3
    :confounded: Headache! :confounded:

Why is this happening again?! These aren't normal headaches either, but ones that makes the back of my eyes hurt! :confounded: Ugh!

Those suck :disappointed: I recommend taking some time away from electric screens--that's what help my migraines when they get like that is getting outside and away from my computer.

6brEI6R.jpg
    🌺🌺🌺🌺 YouTube wont let me watch it

You aren't supposed to double post on this thread

mb jeez its not illegal :/ i didnt think it through
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    This time there's a twist! It's page 1400!
    The same rule applies like the original. No double posting and please keep it PG.

Let the games begin!

UPDATE!
    Page 2000 time!
    Let us comence the games!

yea ik i forgot but like i said it was a mistake and its not illegal so calm down
    It is very illegal 🙃

Says the one who got thrown in the pit for continuing to break this very rule 🙃

love your doctor who gif :smiley:

Thanks :3 Donna's one of my favorite companions, but it's a bit of an inside joke too :joy:

Oh cool! If I had to pick... it would most likely be Amy.
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg

You have legs!
    It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg

You have legs!

woah legs!? impossible
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg

?????

very good question

Technically I didn't ask a question

or did you? :trollface:

I didn't 🙃

mhm right...

I'm bored

same wanna tell me something interesting that has happened to ur sim?

I havent played sims in quite a while because I bought the fortnite battle pass and I want to get to level 65 to get my money back

ohhh mk well

Why is the baby in the fish tank

he lives in there

I dont know what to say about that

:(

🐟💨!!!

:smirk::yum::confused: 🐟

Who is your profile picture

lisa manoban

Oh, from Blackpink? Nice :3
    :confounded: Headache! :confounded:

Why is this happening again?! These aren't normal headaches either, but ones that makes the back of my eyes hurt! :confounded: Ugh!

Those suck :disappointed: I recommend taking some time away from electric screens--that's what help my migraines when they get like that is getting outside and away from my computer.

6brEI6R.jpg
    🌺🌺🌺🌺 YouTube wont let me watch it

You aren't supposed to double post on this thread

mb jeez its not illegal :/ i didnt think it through
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    This time there's a twist! It's page 1400!
    The same rule applies like the original. No double posting and please keep it PG.

Let the games begin!

UPDATE!
    Page 2000 time!
    Let us comence the games!

yea ik i forgot but like i said it was a mistake and its not illegal so calm down
    It is very illegal 🙃

Says the one who got thrown in the pit for continuing to break this very rule 🙃

love your doctor who gif :smiley:

Thanks :3 Donna's one of my favorite companions, but it's a bit of an inside joke too :joy:

Oh cool! If I had to pick... it would most likely be Amy.

Amy and Rory are great! They definitely come in close second :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    edited October 2020
    Why is there 52 new posts here? I'm scared to read.

Okay, I'm gonna read now. 😂
    It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg

?????

It's just a pic of my legs cuz I liked my outfit. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg

?????

same its cool lol unlike mine rip
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087

It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg

?????

My outfits usually don't look that great. XD Sometimes I wear a purple flannel over a dark green tee and I'm like, "This should be illegal". :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
    edited October 2020

It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg

?????

My outfits usually don't look that great. XD Sometimes I wear a purple flannel over a dark green tee and I'm like, "This should be illegal". :joy:

ok um thats very illegal...

edit: anyway lol does anyone wanna see my cute sim (yes im very desperate for ppl to see my sim)
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087

It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg

?????

I basically look like Barney. XD
    832XG3D.gif

It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg

?????

is it illegal to say that ive never seen barney?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Barney! Now that was a disaster if there ever was one, that, the Pee Wee Herman show, and Power Rangers.
    BrokenWheels, I have to ask. What's with the baby in the fish tank? Is that the baby's swimming lesson? Because that baby looks like it's trying to do the back stroke. I have been a member here for many years, and have seen many different post tags. But a baby doing the back stroke in the fish tank. That is way out there, and extremely hilarious. :D

It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg

?????

latest?cb=20150213163620
    832XG3D.gif

It is I.
    1sJB0ja.jpg

?????

latest?cb=20150213163620

he scares me
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
    Today's Q Q is:
    Share one thing that you’d like to happen this autumn.

I just want Until I Wake to release their dang music video which they said should come out in early October. 😒And it's already mid October now.

But I also hope that Wildways will release their next single HAVANA soon. Well, their new album is confirmed to come out on the 30th of Oct so that's good. :)
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I just want Until I Wake to release their dang music video which they said should come out in early October. 😒And it's already mid October now.

But I also hope that Wildways will release their next single HAVANA soon. Well, their new album is confirmed to come out on the 30th of Oct so that's good. :)
    The band that you waiting on to release their music video maybe experiencing delays of some kind. It's a possibility because many motion pictures that were slated to be released this year got delayed until 2021 or 2022. The next Batman movie got pushed back until 2022 now, according to the latest press release on it.
    edited October 2020
    I can't WAIT for tomorrow's release of BlackPink: Light Up the sky on Netflix. I'm literally over here fangirling. Like, right after work I'm going home to watch it.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

The band that you waiting on to release their music video maybe experiencing delays of some kind. It's a possibility because many motion pictures that were slated to be released this year got delayed until 2021 or 2022. The next Batman movie got pushed back until 2022 now, according to the latest press release on it.

Yeah, probably. But it's always a bit frustrating when they promise us a certain date and then don't deliver. XD And this is the second time it's happened.
    I can't WAIT for tomorrow's release of BlackPink: Light Up the sky on Netflix. I'm literally over here fangirling. Like, right after work I'm going home to watch it.

Ooh, nice.
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

One of the youtubers I follow is getting married next month, and I'm excited for that.

I'm also excited for normal fall activities. My family enjoys carving pumpkins and corn mazes, things like that.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

One of the youtubers I follow is getting married next month, and I'm excited for that.

I'm also excited for normal fall activities. My family enjoys carving pumpkins and corn mazes, things like that.

Oooh, weddings!! ^^ Man, I miss going to weddings and doing my wedding reviews on here. D:
    832XG3D.gif
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm looking forward to the reveal of the new expansion pack! I'm also looking forward to new years, so this year will be over with already. Also looking forward to a pack that's actually worth buying. (not saying that eco-lifestyle suked lol i'm referring to the star wars pack)
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
    Today's Q Q is:

Yeah, probably. But it's always a bit frustrating when they promise us a certain date and then don't deliver. XD And this is the second time it's happened.

Ooh, nice.
    I know that it can be frustrating, even to the point of driving someone stir crazy. But that's the entertainment industry for yeh. It's probably even more frustrating for the band since they realize that their fans are waiting for their new music video to drop. Many of the band take this to heart because their fans are counting on them to deliver.
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm looking forward to the reveal of the new expansion pack! I'm also looking forward to new years, so this year will be over with already. Also looking forward to a pack that's actually worth buying. (not saying that eco-lifestyle suked lol i'm referring to the star wars pack)

Oh, that's right. The new pack announcement. There was a thread about that on here I saw yesterday. XD And someone commented "It's not out yet and I already hate it," or something along those lines and it made me laugh.
    Today's Q Q is:

Ooh, nice.
    I know that it can be frustrating, even to the point of driving someone stir crazy. But that's the entertainment industry for yeh. It's probably even more frustrating for the band since they realize that their fans are waiting for their new music video to drop. Many of the band take this to heart because their fans are counting on them to deliver.

True, true. :(
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh, that's right. The new pack announcement. There was a thread about that on here I saw yesterday. XD And someone commented "It's not out yet and I already hate it," or something along those lines and it made me laugh.

It kind of makes me think they aren't interested in what we actually want for the game. It's kind of crazy to get 2 expansion packs in a year, 1 game pack, and 2 stuff packs, so it's making me think that they are trying to rush through the packs for the money. When they should actually be focusing on gameplay and how they make the actual game better than focusing on DLCs. Sure, DLCs are fun. But shouldn't you wait til the actual game is at its best before going all out on DLCs? Some examples of what needs to be fixed: Toddlers and Skin Tones. And some examples of what simmers want for the game: Bunk Beds, Farms, and Cars. They should focus on these things before any expansions.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

It kind of makes me think they aren't interested in what we actually want for the game. It's kind of crazy to get 2 expansion packs in a year, 1 game pack, and 2 stuff packs, so it's making me think that they are trying to rush through the packs for the money. When they should actually be focusing on gameplay and how they make the actual game better than focusing on DLCs. Sure, DLCs are fun. But shouldn't you wait til the actual game is at its best before going all out on DLCs? Some examples of what needs to be fixed: Toddlers and Skin Tones. And some examples of what simmers want for the game: Bunk Beds, Farms, and Cars. They should focus on these things before any expansions.

I think they think adding more DLCs will just give more gameplay cuz it will keep up preoccupied for a while and forget how shallow the game can be on its own. XD

Making a new siggie gif be like:
    5SGQvz5.png

:joy:
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I think they think adding more DLCs will just give more gameplay cuz it will keep up preoccupied for a while and forget how shallow the game can be on its own. XD

True now we will hate on the next expansion instead of the actually game lol
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top