Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Has anyone else celebrated a birthday in game? I did! Today! So much fun. The party was at Marshall's house. You blow out candles and get a gift. The gift was a party wall covering and I got 6 cupcakes from the piñata. You're able to wrap them as gifts so I'll probably give them to my villagers.

Wb3Ym93.jpg

TqIbfVD.jpg

QkV9u8V.jpg

Jwxepv6.jpg

pNp0OpE.jpg

50VnSik.jpg

QFLq65K.jpg

whos birthday was it. momhad dropped by to ring food and the usual your apartments not clean speech so forgot about this til today. mom won't be back til tommorrow. :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    [ /quote]

whos birthday was it. momhad dropped by to ring food and the usual your apartments not clean speech so forgot about this til today. mom won't be back til tommorrow. :)

It was my birthday, Saturday 10/10. The villagers throw you a party on your birthday.
    [ /quote]

It was my birthday, Saturday 10/10. The villagers throw you a party on your birthday.

happy birthday. i know i'm late but with the recent update sims4 was giving me problems. my birthday was the 17th of august so i got a party too. its so cute. :)
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Island open to friends. Buy anything in nooks if you want, diys in fairgrounds as always. Not sure who is crafting right now. I'll be offline the rest of the day
    On youtube they look through AC code sometimes to find potential spoilers and they've found some code with new villager dialogue about furniture in our house, they think it may be that a future update will let the villagers come over to our house likethey used to in older versions :) Not for sure of course, but they've been pretty accurate about stuff so far :)
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    x49UAeZl.jpg

It just arrived <3 It's supposed to be my birthday present, but my birthday is not until December. I've already opened it though and I'm going to use the joycons with my old switch so I can send the broken one back. I'll wait at least until I get my other joycon back before starting my new island because I want to play them both at the same time.
    my villagers like the hide the treasure game. so far i havent won once, they don;t expplain how it works that well
    my villagers like the hide the treasure game. so far i havent won once, they don;t expplain how it works that well

You can win their photo in that game! But usuallly it's just a random item haha. All you have to do is dig up the stars on the ground (look like fossil ones) befoe the tme is up. There's one hiding anywhere on the island
    edited October 2020

You can win their photo in that game! But usuallly it's just a random item haha. All you have to do is dig up the stars on the ground (look like fossil ones) befoe the tme is up. There's one hiding anywhere on the island

i wish they would at least give me a hint where to look .my island is huge.

i wish they would at least give me a hint where to look .my island is huge.

haha yeah I dont find it about half the time
    I always win the treasure hunt because I collect the fossils before talking to any of my villagers. Today I forgot and one of them wanted to do the treasure hunt. 😄 I said no.
    edited October 2020
    [ /quote]

happy birthday. i know i'm late but with the recent update sims4 was giving me problems. my birthday was the 17th of august so i got a party too. its so cute. :)

Thank you! And Happy Belated Birthday to you! 🎂🥳🎉

Awesome @SeashoreLivia! I also have the AC Switch. So cute! 🥰
    I always win the treasure hunt because I collect the fossils before talking to any of my villagers. Today I forgot and one of them wanted to do the treasure hunt. 😄 I said no.

I do the fossils first too haha, but there's too many places to hide the treasure out of site on my island and too many placed items to navigate around haha!!
    x49UAeZl.jpg

It just arrived <3 It's supposed to be my birthday present, but my birthday is not until December. I've already opened it though and I'm going to use the joycons with my old switch so I can send the broken one back. I'll wait at least until I get my other joycon back before starting my new island because I want to play them both at the same time.

Awesome! Did you need a second copy of the game to make a second island?
    edited October 2020
    x49UAeZl.jpg

Awesome! Did you need a second copy of the game to make a second island?

I think I do because I want to play them at the same time and trade stuff between them without another online subscription. I haven't started my new island yet because don't know what to name it.
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    x49UAeZl.jpg

Exciting!! Nice timing too to be able to send in your original joy cons.

I want the AC switch but there's just no way I can get one. Though I'm getting a spare controller (just a 3rd party controller, not joy con) from Amazon and shells for my joy cons that look like the animal crossing ones so when I fix my locks on my joy cons I can change the shell and have a knock off ac switch lol. I don't get the cool dock though but tbh my switch is about a year old and the dock is still in the box anyway so.... other than a pretty dust collector the ac one won't do anything either lol.
    edited October 2020
    Here are some pics of my house. My last score was 166,940. The only thing that's changed since last Sunday's evaluation is that Francine moved out this week and I still have her pic displayed. I've made no other changes so I'll see how that effects my score.

This is my main room.
    jyhAOhd.jpg

Lovely bedroom to the right.
    qqaQAI5.jpg

Back room. I had my wedding setup outside but had to move it to plant my pumpkin patch and display my Halloween objects. I also added the birthday stuff I got on Saturday.
    6Y6Cyr7.jpg

This is the room to the right. No clear theme but I've been collecting stuff while I decide what to do.
    FKioUX4.jpg

Upstairs is my villager photo room. I also have souvenirs from Mom, KC Slider, trophies and plaques, etc.
    a1rXcj4.jpg

The basement is an Antique set.
    hxuRSbq.jpg

edited October 2020
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    x49UAeZl.jpg

I want the AC switch but there's just no way I can get one. Though I'm getting a spare controller (just a 3rd party controller, not joy con) from Amazon and shells for my joy cons that look like the animal crossing ones so when I fix my locks on my joy cons I can change the shell and have a knock off ac switch lol. I don't get the cool dock though but tbh my switch is about a year old and the dock is still in the box anyway so.... other than a pretty dust collector the ac one won't do anything either lol.

I never use the dock either. I tried to use it once and it made me feel dizzy so I can only play handheld. I might put the ac dock somewhere to display it because it’s so pretty.

@SimAlexandria
    Genji :D

9927d782-c2b5-4473-943e-91e5338ac6b9-png.326949

Edit: the picture got deleted :(
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    SimAlexandria

Such art 🥲
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    x49UAeZl.jpg

I never use the dock either. I tried to use it once and it made me feel dizzy so I can only play handheld. I might put the ac dock somewhere to display it because it’s so pretty.

@SimAlexandria

... Sure... post a photo of Genji that I can't see ;) hahaha!
    Your link said I had to log into belltreeforums to see it so I created a new account just to see it and still can't hahaha! BUT the forums look cool, I may stick around lol. Are you guys active there too? I'm Tikatown there now named after my island haha.
    Here are some pics of my house. My last score was 166,940. The only thing that's changed since last Sunday's evaluation is that Francine moved out this week and I still have her pic displayed. I've made no other changes so I'll see how that effects my score.

This is my main room.
    jyhAOhd.jpg

Lovely bedroom to the right.
    qqaQAI5.jpg

Back room. I had my wedding setup outside but had to move it to plant my pumpkin patch and display my Halloween objects. I also added the birthday stuff I got on Saturday.
    6Y6Cyr7.jpg

This is the room to the right. No clear theme but I've been collecting stuff while I decide what to do.
    FKioUX4.jpg

Upstairs is my villager photo room. I also have souvenirs from Mom, KC Slider, trophies and plaques, etc.
    a1rXcj4.jpg

The basement is an Antique set.
    hxuRSbq.jpg

Great job!!! My fav is the basement with the antique stuff.
    x49UAeZl.jpg

@SimAlexandria

Your link said I had to log into belltreeforums to see it so I created a new account just to see it and still can't hahaha! BUT the forums look cool, I may stick around lol. Are you guys active there too? I'm Tikatown there now named after my island haha.

Its a fun site. I’m Livia on there and my profile picture is the same as in here.
    x49UAeZl.jpg

@SimAlexandria

Its a fun site. I’m Livia on there and my profile picture is the same as in here.

Haha you'll be easy to spot then!
    x49UAeZl.jpg

@SimAlexandria

Haha you'll be easy to spot then!

rats i'm confused again. i have no idea what your talking about.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited October 2020
    x49UAeZl.jpg

SimAlexandria

If it's the same BellTree that is on reddit, I was a member there. Unfortunately, I was being harassed on reddit and even though I blocked the person, I haven't felt like going back.

I joined and I am JessieOfSeacowBay there. Idk how much I'll use it though. Plus I bought a copy of Let's Go Pikachu for Prime Day today, so idk idk how much AC I'm going to be playing for a while, once that arrives :grin:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top