Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape is the next EP!

OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
The 10th EP for the Sims 4 is called "Snowy Escape" and will be announced tomorrow! :)

EkslMGwWMAAjLFP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

(Edit: Updated post following the announcement. This was previously the "EP10 will be announced next week" thread.)
Post edited by Onverser on

Comments

• FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I’m excited to see what it’s gonna be about :)
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    An announcement about an announcement. Man, they sure know how to tease. :lol: Can't wait to see what this is about. :smile:
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I won't be getting excited I have not bought anything since Oh gee I can't remember it has been so long I certainly didn't buy the last three this will fall short I am sure. I guess Lazy Game put it best he no longer will critique Sims 4.
  • FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    edited October 2020
    Looking forward to hear what's it's all about...but I know I probably will be disappointed in the end :D I just hope it won't be something too magic or fantasy.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • goldann25goldann25 Posts: 37 Member
    I love that they did this. I like knowing at least when we will get more information if they can't give us the info yet.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    An announcement about an announcement. Man, they sure know how to tease. :lol: Can't wait to see what this is about. :smile:

Same :)

Though how matter how hard I try I cannot even guess what it is about. I know people are speculating about romance pack (But would that really be an EP??) .. or Winter Vacation theme.. but none of the previous vacation packs have not been an EP. Bands? Naah more like stuff pack where drums would be the hero object.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Excited now!
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    I don't know if I should be worried since JTB announcement :D
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I am not convinced of the value of an announcement that they'll announce something in a week... without even the slightest tease of content... but I guess at least this way I know not to expect it this week.
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    i wonder what its going to be. i really hope its something cool
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I'd rather see ALL the bugs fixed first.

That's never gonna happen. You might as well just prepare for The Sims 5 if you want them to fix all the TS4 bugs before making another pack. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Normally I'd be excited, but after seeing the Star Wars pack, well.....
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member

Me too. That won’t make them money though so instead they will just release another bug ridden pack and add to issues. :/
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    For those afraid of a new avalanche of bugs just don't buy on day one. Give it a couple of weeks, or more, and then decide.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I already dislike it.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited October 2020
    finally some news!

now to hope this pack is actually what community wants and not fuel to the complaint storm :sweat_smile:

oh please let it be very useful pack for everyone
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I actually have no idea what this one could be.. I'm excited, though!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited October 2020
    For those afraid of a new avalanche of bugs just don't buy on day one. Give it a couple of weeks, or more, and then decide.

I don’t see what the point of waiting is when they don’t fix the bugs. I mean it’s been months since Eco Lifestyle released and most of the bugs it brought are still unfixed. Mean while they did manage to release two new packs that added to the bugs and also remain unfixed.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

That's never gonna happen. You might as well just prepare for The Sims 5 if you want them to fix all the TS4 bugs before making another pack. 😂

I have never understood why people think sims5 would be bugles :D
    Thank you, same ppl making TS4 will move towards TS5.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    edited October 2020
    Sharonia wrote: »

I don’t see what the point of waiting is when they don’t fix the bugs. I mean it’s been months since Eco Lifestyle released and most of the bugs it brought are still unfixed. Mean while they did manage to release two new packs that added to the bugs and also remain unfixed.

I have seen in so many places, that you do not even play the game anymore, you have stated you have moved to sims3, and not playing TS4 anymore. So I really do not understand why would it, if bugs are fixed or not, make any difference to you :)

I mean nothing bad, just an honest question :)

ETA: do not ask anything. You only get to feel bad.
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina