So, I've been wondering if I should grab the Vamp pack on sale, but despite watching several review vids, I still have a few questions.
I play realistically, but I like the dark world of Forgotten Hollow. I might also like the vampire features in a separate save, but not as part of my main game. I do play a complex community including old nobility, so a vampire-ish family would not be wrong, I just don't want to focus on the vamp features as in game play. Besides, I play rotationally and don't want to see my vampires burn to death as they show up as NPCs.
1. Would you say the pack is worth 50% off for mainly the world and some of the BB&CAS?
2. If I have no vampires living in any house, would there still be game generated NPC vamps?
3. Will the CAS face details be available only to vampire sims?
4. Can garlic be used for anything but keeping vampires away?
5. Can vampire stop being a vampire, and if so, will s/he keep those perks earned?
6. Do vampires live forever? If so, the family photo wall might be kinda limited as they hardly need to reproduce... Or does it vary, or can it be activated/deactivated like a perk?
7. Are any features restricted to the Forgotten Hollow world?
Anything else I should know?
| My blog is updated weekly: