March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Ardruna wrote: »
    We're getting some progress in mine! Tiana's restaurant has 5 stars now! Also Ariel and her brother Harold have entered grade school, right behind older brothers Ambrose and Hopper. Slowly working to marry off some of the others in the extended family tree.

That's awesome! I can't wait to have a restaurant since I haven't actually tried it out before.
  • ArdrunaArdruna Posts: 22 Member
    Running a restaurant is harder than it looks, let me tell you. Being a fair boss and turning a profit aren't easy.
    Oh, man, today's likely to be a heck of a day in the royal household. It's Hopper's birthday (Tiana and Naveen's secondborn) to become a teen, it's Love Day and the 2 eldest boys don't have partners, and Naveen's father is likely to die today as well!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh wow what a full day :o
  • OfSylvanGladeOfSylvanGlade Posts: 86 Member
    edited December 2020
    Oh man, I love this challenge so much. I'd almost finished gen 10 when my harddrive broke and I lost the save </3 but considering all I had to do was let Merida try to change the past & then grow old lonely and die, I'm calling it basically a win.

I did two things in this challenge I was very proud of myself for coming up with.

Firstly, the way I handled the Anna (whom I called Cora) almost dying situation was by having Elsa (whom I called Eira) be a scientist who was obsessed with trying to change the weather via the weather machine to stop global warming. When she accidentally causes a blizzard, Cora's evil fiance (Hans, can't remember the sim equivalent's name) locks Cora outside in her PJs because he's trying to inherit her family's riches. Before Grim can take her, Eira is able to save her by giving Grim a death flower that she'd been growing as part of her Sciencey endeavors. Thought it mirrored the story quite nicely :D

Secondly, I had my Belle (Bella in my story) marry Vlad. Lmao. Come on, he's the perfect Beast figure! So after many many days spent going back and forth to his castle, she was able to win his heart in her yellow dress. Then she transformed him with a vampire cure and I gave him a makeover to make him slightly less... Vlad-like, but didn't change any of his presets, just did an ugly to beauty style makeover. He ended up giving me Mortimer Goth/Gomez Adams vibes. Changed I think two his traits with a trait changing potion as well to better reflect how I imagine pre-vampire him being.

• MelissaBearMelissaBear Posts: 29 Member
    I just posted my first ever YouTube video. Snow White & the Seven Bachelors: https://t.co/GgPadUsoW3
    It's a fun take on the Bachelorette challenge! Please check it out, I will be endlessly grateful 💖🤗
  • Boo_BearBoo_Bear Posts: 1 New Member
    For Anna (and Elsa) I’m putting them on mount komorebi because I don’t have seasons so they are still in the snow (:
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited January 2021
    Ariel finally became a teenager and she turned out lovely.
    unknown.png
  • MagicalSimmer110MagicalSimmer110 Posts: 20 Member
    Does anybody know of any blogs about this challenge I can look at?
  • MagicalSimmer110MagicalSimmer110 Posts: 20 Member
    > @Boo_Bear said:
    > For Anna (and Elsa) I’m putting them on mount komorebi because I don’t have seasons so they are still in the snow (:

That's a great idea. I do have both but i might make elsa climb to the top of the mountain and build her a castle there
  • DivawangDivawang Posts: 9 New Member
    Going to trying this when I get my gaming pc next, I’m super excited!!!
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Is there trouble in paradise??

Aurora Blance: Part 14

jmmewZm.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • tinker_bellatinker_bella Posts: 64 Member
    Sapphisims wrote: »
    Oh man, I love this challenge so much. I'd almost finished gen 10 when my harddrive broke and I lost the save </3 but considering all I had to do was let Merida try to change the past & then grow old lonely and die, I'm calling it basically a win.

I did two things in this challenge I was very proud of myself for coming up with.

Firstly, the way I handled the Anna (whom I called Cora) almost dying situation was by having Elsa (whom I called Eira) be a scientist who was obsessed with trying to change the weather via the weather machine to stop global warming. When she accidentally causes a blizzard, Cora's evil fiance (Hans, can't remember the sim equivalent's name) locks Cora outside in her PJs because he's trying to inherit her family's riches. Before Grim can take her, Eira is able to save her by giving Grim a death flower that she'd been growing as part of her Sciencey endeavors. Thought it mirrored the story quite nicely :D

Secondly, I had my Belle (Bella in my story) marry Vlad. Lmao. Come on, he's the perfect Beast figure! So after many many days spent going back and forth to his castle, she was able to win his heart in her yellow dress. Then she transformed him with a vampire cure and I gave him a makeover to make him slightly less... Vlad-like, but didn't change any of his presets, just did an ugly to beauty style makeover. He ended up giving me Mortimer Goth/Gomez Adams vibes. Changed I think two his traits with a trait changing potion as well to better reflect how I imagine pre-vampire him being.

That is an amazing idea - especially love the Elsa and Anna one! Hmmm might have to give that idea a go for myself :)
    Gallery - xXxXxbellaxXxXx (tedious to type - I know!)

Feel free to ask for cc links <3

• tinker_bellatinker_bella Posts: 64 Member
    I'm thinking of starting this myself! Currently doing another challenge at the minute but I have so much time on my hands to do multiple sims challenges that this sounds like one that will keep me busy! Will probably make a new discussion to track my progress as I love to upload unnecessary pictures of my sims challenges :)
    Gallery - xXxXxbellaxXxXx (tedious to type - I know!)

Feel free to ask for cc links <3

• Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    If I have time today, I might show my Snow White
    Here's Shirayuki Kobato, my Snow White. I decided to start with a teen
    3WHEHAY.png
    eKlDyG9.png
    bWYGWG7.png
  • gayoccultismgayoccultism Posts: 1 New Member
    I know Raya & The Last Dragon came out pretty recently but I can't get the idea out of my head of adding her to the challenge. Anyone else? I think it would go something like:
    - Have close relationship with dad as a child & then have dad die right before becoming a teenager (optional: make dad a ghost)
    - Make a best friend as a child and then become enemies
    - Make up with enemy and become best friends and/or lovers with them again as a YA
    - Must have 'friend of the world' aspiration
    - Must visit a cemetery (or have one in your yard) weekly
    - Own a humanoid or dragon statue

???
    I know Raya & The Last Dragon came out pretty recently but I can't get the idea out of my head of adding her to the challenge. Anyone else? I think it would go something like:
    - Have close relationship with dad as a child & then have dad die right before becoming a teenager (optional: make dad a ghost)
    - Make a best friend as a child and then become enemies
    - Make up with enemy and become best friends and/or lovers with them again as a YA
    - Must have 'friend of the world' aspiration
    - Must visit a cemetery (or have one in your yard) weekly
    - Own a humanoid or dragon statue

???

I just saw Raya today (*very* much enjoyed it, by the way!) and was also thinking about what a Raya challenge would entail! I love your ideas, but in addition to them, here's what I would add to it (*potential* spoilers in an out-of-context fashion):

- Raya must have the "Geek" trait
    - Childhood best friend-turned-enemy must come from a neighborhood other than Raya's
    - By young adulthood, have 3 other friends-turned-enemies from other neighborhoods (ideally, each one should be from a different neighborhood, so 4 different friends-turned-enemies from 4 different neighborhoods that are not Raya's, if possible; bonus points: have one friend each in the Culinary, Criminal, Astronaut/Military and Politics careers)
    - Make a 5th best friend that dies of something other than old age (EP: ideally a mermaid or a spellcaster)
    - Make up with all friends-turned-enemies and become best friends and/or lovers with them as YA
    - Bring back dead best friend (e.g. Dedeathify spell or something similar, Raya does not have to be the one to resurrect them) and father
    - EP: have Raya get Paranormal Investigator license to fight off ghosts
    - EP: If Raya is a spellcaster, must have a dragon familiar

• LenaSilentbridgeLenaSilentbridge Posts: 1 New Member
    Ich würde Moana als 10 Generation machen, weil im Film segelt sie auf offene Meer und man könnte sagen das Sie danach nie wieder gesehen wurde.
    Merida‘s Eltern müssten 3 Kinder bekommen weil im Film haben Sie auch 3 Kinder
    und Arielle’ s Eltern müssten genau Wie Snow, 7 Kinder bekommen weil Arielle im Film 6 Geschwister hat.
  • Nmestevesr14Nmestevesr14 Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a question, are they supposed to be from the same family? Like is Cinderella (second gen) supposed to be one of Snows daughter? Or we start another play though??
    I have a question, are they supposed to be from the same family? Like is Cinderella (second gen) supposed to be one of Snows daughter? Or we start another play though??

Yes, exactly! The next princess is the daughter of the prior one.
  • Nmestevesr14Nmestevesr14 Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Ardruna;c-17855089"][quote="Nmestevesr14;c-17854948"]I have a question, are they supposed to be from the same family? Like is Cinderella (second gen) supposed to be one of Snows daughter? Or we start another play though??[/quote]

Yes, exactly! The next princess is the daughter of the prior one.[/quote]

Okay thanks!
    edited June 2021
    My order (Better write it before I forget it ^^')
    • Snow White
    • Cinderella
    • Tiana
    • Aurora (Tiana' s wife will be an alien princess)
    • Belle
    • Elsa & Anna
    • Rapunzel
    • Maybe Giselle? (adopted)
    • Pocahontas (adopted)
    • Ariel
    • Moana
    • Jasmine
    • Mulan
    • Maybe Merida
    • If I'll do Merida, Fiona from Shrek (Yeah, not a Disney Princess, but she's an icon)
    Also another cool idea is that all heiresses must max singing skill (maybe with only the founder having it already maxed)
    Post edited by Chris_McSims on
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited June 2021
    I'm currently on Aurora's generation. Things are getting pretty rocky for her though. How will she handle it? Find out in the new chapter of my Disney Legacy story.

If you want to check it out from the beginning find the link to my blog in my signature.
    suRdkSd.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top