Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited October 2020
    Shadami wrote: »
    I've been getting a ton of nikki makeup ads lately.
    They know
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6lqogt9rjo

It was posted 10 hours ago, but I only managed to check it out right now :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Yeah, I also watching it now... ;)
    There goes my mole... :p
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Aww... I really hope she is the mole... She or Ron...
    But My other one is still there... ;) Niki
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    my mole is still in. My husband's was out awhile ago. Yay! XD he's gotta stop calling the mole first episode so it's about time!
    ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I wanted him in the finale.

I thought it was Peggy, but Vul pointed out that people who suspected her consistently got booted out (including Patrick.)

I think Nikkie might be too obvious as the Mole.

A commenter pointed out that Jeroen avoided money spots throughout the challenge, so it could be him. I think it's between him and Tygo. Barely anyone ever suspects Jeroen too, and the editors usually try to make the Mole look less suspicious on TV

is it really the finale next? cause nikki yelled that they were in the finale as soon as they got far enough away from the fort which i thout was weird. I'm on nikki followed by jerone and then tygo, i don't think it's peggy.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I thought it was Peggy, but Vul pointed out that people who suspected her consistently got booted out (including Patrick.)

A commenter pointed out that Jeroen avoided money spots throughout the challenge, so it could be him. I think it's between him and Tygo. Barely anyone ever suspects Jeroen too, and the editors usually try to make the Mole look less suspicious on TV
    There was a spoiler going on on Jeroen's social media: he mentioned he'd returned from a holiday just a few days after Ron's birthday, so based on that post he'd have left at this execution. But with his survival this episode it's turned out it's ultimately a false lead. So... I guess he is the Mole after all. Especially now that Patrick's been executed after consistently suspecting Peggy throughout the season.

I'm foreseeing one of the following two outcomes:
    1) Jeroen is the Mole. Nikkie has been on his trail since early this season and will win. Tygo has had him as a suspect for a while as well and will become the runner up, whereas Peggy will be executed because she's either just flabbergasted after her Mole Ron left or chooses Nikkie or Tygo as a new Mole.
    2) Jeroen is the Mole. Nikkie has been on his trail since early this season and will win. Peggy comes to the realisation that Jeroen is the Mole and beats Tygo in the test, leaving Tygo to be the final boot. But because Nikkie has been keeping track of Jeroen for longer she has better intel on him and wins.

tl;dr: Jeroen = Mole, Nikkie = Winner, Peggy's suspicions will influence whether she or Tygo becomes Runner-Up.
    Banner.png
    is it really the finale next? cause nikki yelled that they were in the finale as soon as they got far enough away from the fort which i thout was weird. I'm on nikki followed by jerone and then tygo, i don't think it's peggy.
    The preview for episode 7 showed another execution with Rik specifically mentioning that only 3 would make it to the finale. So one of them will leave.
    Banner.png

There was a spoiler going on on Jeroen's social media: he mentioned he'd returned from a holiday just a few days after Ron's birthday, so based on that post he'd have left at this execution. But with his survival this episode it's turned out it's ultimately a false lead. So... I guess he is the Mole after all. Especially now that Patrick's been executed after consistently suspecting Peggy throughout the season.

1) Jeroen is the Mole. Nikkie has been on his trail since early this season and will win. Tygo has had him as a suspect for a while as well and will become the runner up, whereas Peggy will be executed because she's either just flabbergasted after her Mole Ron left or chooses Nikkie or Tygo as a new Mole.
    2) Jeroen is the Mole. Nikkie has been on his trail since early this season and will win. Peggy comes to the realisation that Jeroen is the Mole and beats Tygo in the test, leaving Tygo to be the final boot. But because Nikkie has been keeping track of Jeroen for longer she has better intel on him and wins.

tl;dr: Jeroen = Mole, Nikkie = Winner, Peggy's suspicions will influence whether she or Tygo becomes Runner-Up.

I can see this happening

The preview for episode 7 showed another execution with Rik specifically mentioning that only 3 would make it to the finale. So one of them will leave.
    why did she mention that they're in the finale than? Did she mean final four,?
    why did she mention that they're in the finale than? Did she mean final four,?
    Maybe she meant they're only one step away from the finale. I was confused by that statement too, considering that S20's finale did actually have 4 people. The episode teaser did show one more execution, so we know it's 3 people

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited October 2020
    I think all of you are taking what everyone says as gospel. The players can lie, they can be vague, they can even change their mind mid quiz. Because someone says they’re on someone, doesn’t mean that’s necessarily true. The editors are just putting that in because it fits or is convenient. If we could really trust who was on who, we’d see their quiz taken in full, but we don’t.
    Hmm, I'm trying to take body language and reactions into account as well though. And keeping that in mind when watching the test suspicions I think the ones shown in the episode are fairly accurate with what happened in reality.
    Banner.png
    Is Jeroen the mole and Niki the winner?
    Is Jeroen the mole and Niki the winner?
    I think that's going to be the outcome, but technically it's also possible that Nikkie is the Mole, Tygo wins and Jeroen is runner-up. I do hope they'll reveal the Mole first before they'll reveal the winner or runner-up, once one person is revealed the other pieces fall into place as well.
    (eg: If they reveal first that Tygo is the runner-up, then Jeroen cannot be the runner-up (because Tygo is already) nor the winner (because Rik said so), therefore he must be the Mole.)
    Banner.png
    I hope Niki is the mole and Tygo the winner. But I saw some handwriting and it looks like Jeroen.
    I hope Niki is the mole and Tygo the winner. But I saw some handwriting and it looks like Jeroen.
    Yeah, I've seen those comparison pictures as well. On the WIDM forum I'm following over 80% now believes Jeroen is the Mole. In the app 49% thinks it's him and 45% voted for Nikkie (6% still voted for Tygo, probably hoping Rik lied in his speach).
    Banner.png

Phew, that mid-episode execution was a ride. Peggy said the handwriting didn't seem to be Nikkie's. Peggy was wrong about Tygo, Tygo was wrong about Peggy. So it's between Nikkie and Jeroen. My money's on Jeroen.

Who's your secret crush, Tygo?

You, Jeroen

🥰

Tygo is still on Nikkie. I think Nikkie will win and Jeroen is the Mole

It looks like the first scenario is going to happen Vul :D

so nikki is the mole or the winner. Jeroen is the mole or the runner up, and Tygo is the winner or runner up?

So it's either nikki mole, Tygo winner, jeroen runner up or
    Jeroen mole, nikki winner, Tygo runner up. Right?