Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shaymantha's showcase

Comments

• orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Shaymantha wrote: »
    i got 2 wip's atm 1 of which is huge might i add! XD
    Why not convert one of those builds into the challenge? I think there are enough Simmers in this here thread to pull it off? I've forgotten the rules we set though. But I believe it was like the shell challenge? Except we're only allowed to build in one room then we pass it to the next builder? idk

• ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    edited October 2020
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    Why not convert one of those builds into the challenge? I think there are enough Simmers in this here thread to pull it off? I've forgotten the rules we set though. But I believe it was like the shell challenge? Except we're only allowed to build in one room then we pass it to the next builder? idk
    That's how we got on to the subject of using base game cos some people like myself not got all the packs so be hard to work round that without a lot of careful planning and not to mention rules which i know you like to keep to ;) Good idea to use WIP but only build we could use out my 2 WIP's is the castle shell lol :joy:
  • surlybadgersurlybadger Posts: 283 Member
    I'm so in love with the Base Game family home you built. It's so lovely! Spacious but not empty, but not overcrowded either. I downloaded it and quickly added it to my main game. I have the perfect family for it.
    Thanks very much my friend @surlybadger for popping by my page and your kind comments. :smiley: Pleased to hear my family home is very loved by you and getting added to your game :blush: hope your sims have a lovely time in it <3
    edited November 2020
    I know we can't have bands in S4 like we had in sims 3 but it still not stop me making one! :joy: This is my band named Tickled pink an all girl punk rock band. I've created a new save to play around with using a slightly adapted version of my Party Park thank you build.

My gallery friend #12mich06 set a challenge in support of breast cancer awareness of which i entered with my sim Kacie and was inspired to make the rest of her band members. Here we have Phoebe, Irene and Natalia with Kacie. The First letter from each of their first names spell pink and yes this was deliberate!

Tickled Pink

kDRMbem.png
    b4yLluK.png
    hAMA3Mr.png
    z15L0qW.png
    GqrvlhH.png
    wdqxPXv.png
    XAuLmX9.png
    6kqyhQI.png
    4asFSlv.png

Also here's a few screenshots of them in action :smiley:
    xXkC8VY.png
    4lJ2Er2.png
    htpUPDt.png
    SL3o1DO.png

They are on my gallery for download if you would like to add these lovely ladies to your collection, hope you guys enjoy and take care! <3
    Post edited by Shaymantha on
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,647 Member
    The band and the stage look really awesome. B) Great job! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    It is very nice that you have made band members to go with Kacie to make a band. Each of them are very nice! The pink shades of their hair and the hairstyles that each of them have look great! It is great that the first letter of each of their names form the word Pink!
    The screenshots of them performing on the stage at your Party Park build are very nice! :)
    edited October 2020
    Welcome back @luvdasims55 and @rosemow thanks for visiting again and i'm glad you both like my new additions. :smiley: It's also nice to have sims on gallery that are not all pirates now too! lol Can't wait to showcase them just need to do rest of my builds first but slowly i'm getting there :joy:
    edited October 2020
    Ooohhh! I used to not care for band functionality coming back in game (I blame Hannah). But maybe I’ll give it a try when it comes back! Each member of P.I.N.K. is really cool. What kind of music would they play, @Shaymantha?
    Hello my dear friend @orenjiAi thanks for popping by again means so much when people visit :smiley:

Lol Kev you mean if it comes back! :joy: If they do i know plenty of people who would be joining us in band making! XD Just one thing i beg you not to make another Hannah again! lol My band as i said above is a punk rock band so it be rock music but mainly punk :p
    Shaymantha wrote: »
    Just one thing i beg you not to make another Hannah again!
    I’ll never make another Hannah again. But I do have these k-pop girl bands I downloaded for a mini-game I had to pit your punk rock against bubblegum pop. Lol kidding.
    edited October 2020
    Lol it's not ok @orenjiAi >:);)
  • liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    Great builds Sammy! <3 Really love your Oasis Mansion!
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    edited October 2020
    Hi @liel88 thank you so much for popping by, such a lovely surprise! :smiley: Pleased you like my Oasis mansion Lianne it means a lot after seeing your Glam Rock Manor! <3
    edited November 2020
    My next entry for my showcase is my renovation of the police station. Got fed up of not being able to use a computer when i needed to while doing the detective career so i decided to change things around a bit! :joy: There's now 9 computers, 4 analysis machines, a much bigger gym and even 2 vaults (for pretending to lock evidence up and maybe office romance shenanigans) ;):joy: Here's my result,

Police Station Reno

Exterior pics
    egMQyLi.png
    2E3Xd8e.png
    7HUEpaC.png
    YzgIPIl.png

Ground Floor
    WiDeqJB.png?1
    lGTBgos.png
    nfWLzuY.png
    3Odq9CF.png
    9BDsAkk.png
    ejTFQoj.png
    lg2Nt4t.png
    40NJvDg.png
    lss7mkq.png
    DgXnQIL.png
    vaYKf5t.png
    1Fk55gE.png
    vK5GrF6.png
    5abSEbZ.png
    gPSQdrS.png
    7uOO2IV.png
    cRpw44Z.png
    bgMbaFD.png
    fX6wokE.png
    eoDKqhy.png
    4V3PsRv.png
    WYCrCzV.png
    VWMxJLs.png
    oWe6Omw.png

Top Floor
    79Abuxi.png?1
    6lOa9k7.png
    Y02gWEO.png
    I4Y5daJ.png
    6kTRWHw.png
    qxcmg9j.png
    8KmmugU.png
    Y0vZ341.png
    dOPeeH6.png
    U4DdLwU.png
    lVtkZxw.png
    V7LZ3j6.png

That this renovated pre made covered, hope you enjoy <3

Looks really great! :) Really like the larger gym to workout in with more equipment. :)

Did I miss it or did you not put a chess table in the station? I always liked to skill up my logic if I was caught up on all my work for the day.
    Hello my dear friend @luvdasims55 good to see you :smiley: Thank you very much! Tbh the chess table was actually already in there :joy: so i thought why not keep it ;)
    The makeover of the Police Station is great! :) The larger gym is great and the increase in the number of computers and analysis machines is very helpful for sims who are doing the detective career.
    Your police station version is a very nice detective career venue for sims :)
    edited November 2020
    My next build was when i first gave penthouse building a go. It's just called "Penthouse" and was built in place of the one i downloaded off gallery by Somegirlfrom93. She has some lovely builds and i would recommend you check it out :smile:Heres link to her gallery.

I knocked down her penthouse after playing in it for quite sometime when i first started my own. Instead I should have of bulldozed it and started from scratch so it's technically a renovation of her build but at same time it's not. :joy: I did credit her for it once i realised (months down the line might i add poor girl she must have though i was stealing it) and we are now gallery friends i'm happy to say. :smiley: So here's my version of it,

Penthouse

The outside areas
    7MDHv2a.png
    YNiPtfT.png
    BUcXDCR.png
    THnm4yX.png
    Q6bHGEK.png
    LdArDvV.png
    hXpE5PQ.png
    vlbIL8j.png
    Eth2NKB.png
    1NLmN8F.png
    S3f9kDk.png

First floor
    9Edsu0F.png
    ocFi9w7.png
    wpzRbQN.png
    DqlTsgl.png
    uNqfH4H.png
    4gi9mme.png
    LTFYxCT.png
    fsZgDn6.png
    PXTgM65.png
    CxySuk0.png
    1nLeRId.png

Second floor
    cfNbHHF.png
    iSxjT0a.png
    KNKDCHC.png
    zKm5p4J.png
    VphjtgG.png
    VeORmaz.png
    llLY8I4.png
    hErIGHH.png
    UXGfjlg.png
    lVpxZLX.png
    aHiYlej.png
    VwhZ4fD.png

Top floor & roof
    6X5koUw.png
    1NLmN8F.png
    THnm4yX.png
    2FR2YMf.png
    RKBO2OW.png
    2t2VPBC.png
    WCIBaOZ.png
    ffx70uj.png
    RngGHtz.png
    pQ9TNnV.png
    YlWltYC.png
    gmDPnOv.png
    SLJ3tfa.png
    7rtM9mm.png
    rbYw71g.png
    1Nn0YsD.png
    fTTSCnh.png
    5i2gAYv.png
    1P6LTr2.png
    QBMktxj.png
    1MuS9ao.png

That's 1 of 2 penthouse builds done, hope you all enjoy <3
    Thank you so much @rosemow <3
    Really like the outdoor pool and campfire areas. :) The large bar area is a big plus as well. :) Really like the large music room and gym complete with a basketball area. :)
    Aww thanks @luvdasims55 though you think this is big just wait until i upload Penthouse Mansion! :joy:
    oooo, drool! :p
    edited November 2020
    This is my only other surviving penthouse build and it's the bigger of the 2 by far.

Penthouse Mansion

The exterior
    32xdihs.png?1
    5IgHjQo.png
    xrbfc69.png
    CEJX9mv.png
    EEtxDYJ.png
    WKft18i.png
    kzGSuQw.png
    brqQhVM.png
    5IgHjQo.png
    IYfWZeB.png
    Qof1T02.png
    aWXaAx2.png
    f4imywf.png
    3bfMJOd.png
    cm3YOAk.png
    NYZSjnS.png
    V3ua7J3.png
    hF0Y8G0.png
    0NSnF27.png

The gym, pool and basketball court on top floor (3rd & 4th floors)
    cm3YOAk.png
    dKwGnhO.png
    6HDHa6E.png
    Bf19DBn.png
    fC4EZ3U.png
    s3f5sdo.png
    3srEwSy.png
    IYfWZeB.png

The bedrooms (2nd floor)
    Iw4P8bB.png?1
    DWFzwxU.png
    zAsyzp7.png
    HyfB3ZO.png
    E9eAL0R.png
    ka3bABP.png
    iu8ngZD.png
    N7yd1FQ.png
    9Xz6zDM.png
    DWFzwxU.png
    15UeGnZ.png
    3wXLhPA.png
    xQmLCTu.png
    4ogBU6D.png
    TRM14Qu.png
    j80d9Dv.png
    m7nKL78.png
    vO83Kwg.png
    81RAEmn.png
    KjuEmMS.png
    WsvNh3a.png
    F66owS4.png
    ERdDmfW.png

Music and party area, living room, kitchen and dining room (1st floor)
    Iw0yHG1.png
    sj9R0tD.png
    juPBoFZ.png
    E0WPkxq.png
    KwpVSlg.png
    sM5dygA.png
    h4eDpVA.png
    P0FNffn.png
    mkJAiTz.png
    4A4Rww8.png
    z1fBHAC.png
    0dT2mx8.png
    VRcjA2t.png
    rYKydgh.png
    33VP4aB.png
    8jzAQ52.png
    ocd2UhS.png

Hope you guys enjoy this one <3

Very beautiful and elegant penthouse! :) Very lovely exterior design,large glass windows bringing in sunlight,and sims will have great views through the windows! Very nice pool, firepit and hot tub patio! Very lovely layout and furnishing of each of the levels! Very beautiful and Art Deco themed music room! The models/actress wall art, music note floor tile, grand ceiling light, red rose on piano, pretty curtains black, white colors, and musical instruments to play are very nice! The tv watching living room is lovely! Very pretty blue colour, wall pattern, curtains and elegant sofa and armchair seating, and chandelier ! Sims will have lovely views of the city whilst enjoy cooking and dining in the kitchen and dining room! The gym and basketball area is great! Very lovely bar and stage room! The design, furnishings, colour, and wall pattern/panelling in the bedrooms are beautiful!
    It is a very lovely, detailed family penthouse! :)