Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Judith Ward has NO pregnancy option...ever!

I have no idea what's wrong with Judith Ward. Whenever I leave her with Master Controller, she ends up married with a baby. Then when I actually play her, move her in with my Sim, and get them in a relationship, she's infertile. There's no "try for a baby" option even though their romantic relationship is maxed. I tried using Master Controller, there was no Start Pregnancy option. On 🐸🐸🐸🐸, she can't have even have sex. I've removed all of my mods aside from the CC, nothing's changed. What's going on? They're great friends and totally in love. My other sims can have kids, just not poor Judith. Is it my CC?

Comments

• randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    edited October 2020
    did you try clicking on a dresser to "change sim" and checking her gender settings?...I know that there are three choices for pregnancy..."get others pregnant" "become pregnant" and "neither" maybe EA made her setting "Neither"

Edit: Nope, sorry its not the gender settings, it says that she can become pregnant. I checked in my game.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,462 Member
    edited October 2020
    Everything is wrong with Judith Ward. 😂

Maybe due to her being a celebrity she’s tuned that way. When moved to an active household she has limited interactions, whereas MCCC doesn’t recognize those limitations in her NPC version. She’s not based on an existing celeb is she? Like that Baby whatshername?

If it’s not a mod conflict it’s just Judith being Judith. If you’re willing to skip the woohoo part, maybe MCCC can help impregnate her instead?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

Maybe due to her being a celebrity she’s tuned that way. When moved to an active household she has limited interactions, whereas MCCC doesn’t recognize those limitations in her NPC version. She’s not based on an existing celeb is she? Like that Baby whatshername?

If it’s not a mod conflict it’s just Judith being Judith. If you’re willing to skip the woohoo part, maybe MCCC can help impregnate her instead?

I think she's based on lovely British *National Treasure* Judi Dench :)
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,462 Member

I think she's based on lovely British *National Treasure* Judi Dench :)

Judi Dench???? Not in a million years would I have guessed that. 😂
    I don’t mind Judi Dench. Judith Ward though.....I hope the sparkling lady is happy in other people’s saves.
    She doesn’t exist in mine. :#
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited October 2020
    Well she’s an “Adult” and I’d say she looks around 50, so maybe they made it so she’s menopaused ? Also based on her character she probably doesn’t like children so it makes sense she wouldn’t want to have any.