Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i gave tank a jacket. just now he said this looks famillar. but i had just bought it.

Rude 😒

i love him though. besides i've had ruder sims. at a kids party in t 3 the birthday kids mom caught fire and died and the guests didn't say sorry they said this party is lame. now thats rude.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    i gave tank a jacket. just now he said this looks famillar. but i had just bought it.

Rude 😒

i love him though. besides i've had ruder sims. at a kids party in t 3 the birthday kids mom caught fire and died and the guests didn't say sorry they said this party is lame. now thats rude.

Haha omg :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

Rude 😒

ROFL!
    Gates opened to friends. I'll be afk prob. There's tons of mystery gift bags hidden around my island so feel free to take as many as you can find. Some are tricky and some are really hard. Bring a ladder. Also Leif is here, Coco is crafting chic tulip crown and feel free to buy anything at nooks or check the diys in the fairgrounds

Thanks for the surprises!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Gates opened to friends. I'll be afk prob. There's tons of mystery gift bags hidden around my island so feel free to take as many as you can find. Some are tricky and some are really hard. Bring a ladder. Also Leif is here, Coco is crafting chic tulip crown and feel free to buy anything at nooks or check the diys in the fairgrounds

Thanks for the surprises!

yw!
    Just for fun, here's me and all my villagers... none of whom can leave cuz they are my top 10 haha
    9gb75Ve.jpg
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I have coco to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Has anyone else celebrated a birthday in game? I did! Today! So much fun. The party was at Marshall's house. You blow out candles and get a gift. The gift was a party wall covering and I got 6 cupcakes from the piñata. You're able to wrap them as gifts so I'll probably give them to my villagers.

Wb3Ym93.jpg

TqIbfVD.jpg

QkV9u8V.jpg

Jwxepv6.jpg

pNp0OpE.jpg

50VnSik.jpg

QFLq65K.jpg
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I've had both my character's birthdays. They're really fun! I celebrated Livia's birthday in May and Ophelia's in July.

@simgirl1010 you're supposed to give the cupcakes to your villagers and then they will give you special birthday furniture. You don't need to wrap them
    Ooh thanks! I didn't know that.
    Has anyone else celebrated a birthday in game? I did! Today! So much fun. The party was at Marshall's house. You blow out candles and get a gift. The gift was a party wall covering and I got 6 cupcakes from the piñata. You're able to wrap them as gifts so I'll probably give them to my villagers.

Wb3Ym93.jpg

TqIbfVD.jpg

QkV9u8V.jpg

Jwxepv6.jpg

pNp0OpE.jpg

50VnSik.jpg

QFLq65K.jpg

Happy Birthday! I celebrated my side characters bday haha! But not mine for a few more months yet.
    Island open to friends, so come on over! I'll be offline, shops are open buy whatever you want, diys in the fairgrounds and there's still TONS of hidden mystery gifts hidden all over my island so take as many as you can find :D There's probably about 75+ of them haha!
    Thanks @SimAlexandria. Also got a birthday cake from Mom in the mail and 2000 Nook points. 😊
    Thanks @SimAlexandria. Also got a birthday cake from Mom in the mail and 2000 Nook points. 😊

When my side had a birthday I gave the cupcakes to my main account and had my main account give them to villagers, they didn't give me anything in return, not even normal stuff so it counted like native fruit I guess haha! But my side account couldn't gift to villagers as he had no relationship with them yet so it didn't work and he couldn't get the decorations either haha. So I'll have to wait to my real bday for those. I got the table and cake but not the candle and sign etc.
    Just discovered why I only got 6 cupcakes when you can get up to 10. I took too long to smash the pinata. Was taking pictures of my Switch screen with my phone.

Wb3Ym93.jpg

TqIbfVD.jpg

QkV9u8V.jpg

Jwxepv6.jpg

pNp0OpE.jpg

50VnSik.jpg

QFLq65K.jpg

Happy Birthday! What cake design did you get from Mom?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Just for fun, here's me and all my villagers... none of whom can leave cuz they are my top 10 haha
    9gb75Ve.jpg

is that why the one on the log is frowning? lol sorry aside from ac i play sims 4 and wordpress has recently switched editing tools so the new one frustrates me. i don't know why but picking on you always helps :p i think its cause you get my humor. humor is harder online :)
    9gb75Ve.jpg

is that why the one on the log is frowning? lol sorry aside from ac i play sims 4 and wordpress has recently switched editing tools so the new one frustrates me. i don't know why but picking on you always helps :p i think its cause you get my humor. humor is harder online :)

hahaha go ahead!!! I get it :) And Ankha's frowning too, Genji and Ankha have that as their default expression... but maybe LOL. After all Genji (the one frowning on the log) is the one that I hunted with 708 NMT for only to find Raymond, whom a good friend wanted first. I grabbed Raymond, used an amiibo to get him in boxes for my friend and then was about to time travel to get the new villager out so I couold continue the Genji hunt when he SHOWED UP IN MY CAMPSITE haha! Moved him in... his FIRST day wandering the island, FIRST thing he said to me was "I'm thinking of moving away...." hahaha NO.
    Maple keeps asking to leave. She's a favourite of mine, but she's my least fav of my top 10 and I have her amiibo and I love villager hunting haha. I did 708 islands with Genji and loved it!

I'm tempted to save up a ton of NMT (or just sell stuff on Nookazon, I can get NMT super easy there using a bit of time travel and my amiibos to sell villagers if I need to haha).

Then go on the ultimate hunt to find EVERY SINGLE VILLAGER haha! And keep track of who I've found so far, just to see how many tickets it takes. At the end I can just use amiibo to get Maple back anyways. Or maybe I'll keep the LAST villager until I get their photo and then take Maple back haha!
    Francine is in boxes so I've decided to go villager hunting tomorrow and see if I can get someone different from my Amiibo cards.

@mintycupcake I got a cat face design. And from my villagers I got birthday candles, glasses, hat, and a birthday sign.

lc3qDfh.jpg
    Francine is in boxes so I've decided to go villager hunting tomorrow and see if I can get someone different from my Amiibo cards.

@mintycupcake I got a cat face design. And from my villagers I got birthday candles, glasses, hat, and a birthday sign.

lc3qDfh.jpg

Super cute! I love the candles you go! I got the chocolate cake on my side character, which is kinda boring looking haha. I'm really hoping for the green table/sign on my bday haha
    Just found out that when looking in a mirror tochange hair styles you can hit x to show it with the hat/hairclip/glasses you are wearing lol. Never noticed that before.

mintycupcake I got a cat face design. And from my villagers I got birthday candles, glasses, hat, and a birthday sign.

lc3qDfh.jpg

Aw, I love that one! It's very cute :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I’m starting to get joycon drift. :( Sometimes my character will walk a little bit forward after I let go of the joystick, and tonight Livia walked all the way into another room without me controlling her. It was creepy like she was possessed. I just got my switch in March, so I don’t know why it would be broken already.
    I’m starting to get joycon drift. :( Sometimes my character will walk a little bit forward after I let go of the joystick, and tonight Livia walked all the way into another room without me controlling her. It was creepy like she was possessed. I just got my switch in March, so I don’t know why it would be broken already.

I have the switch lite so it's not an issue but I've heard that it's super common with the switch. Apparently Nintendo will repair them for free even past the warranty though. You just have to contact their customer support

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top