Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Challenges

In this discussion you can:

1. Write your ideas for challenges
2. Write what challenges did you do
3. See other challenges
4. Talk with each other
5. Write your opinion

I hope you will enjoy it!

Comments

• rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
    edited June 2020
    So I made the black and white challenge. At first, I changed the color of the computer to black and white from settings. Then I create a Sims and after that, I changed it back to the colorful mode and saw how my sim was!

This are the conclusions!
    Is she pretty?

h5sOk7I.jpg
  • AmaraKerstenAmaraKersten Posts: 2 New Member
    she is very pretty
    she is very pretty

Thanks ❤😆
  • RandomSims4AddictRandomSims4Addict Posts: 8 New Member
    She is so pretty! I wish I could make sims like that 😂
    She is so pretty! I wish I could make sims like that 😂

Thanks. You will make it! I believe in you
  • dbrh79dbrh79 Posts: 9 New Member
    Sims 4 Asylum Release challenge #asylumrelease

This challenge starts off much like the #asylumchallenge with a twist! Your sims are able to leave the asylum once they prove they are able to re-join society by achieving their aspiration. You can also play multiple sims, unlike the asylum challenge where you are only allowed to play one sim and the other 7 manage themselves.

To play you must create 8 sims. All sims MUST HAVE the erratic trait and MUST NOT have the Self assured trait. the other traits are up to the player to assign. Aspirations are up to the player as well.

The House build rules:
    Create a house with only the cheapest items
    - 5 sleeping spots
    - 6 sitting spots (1 nappable)
    - 1 shower or bath
    - 1 toilet
    - 1 sink
    - 5 skill building items
    - TV or computer (not both) separate to the 5 skill building items

The gameplay rules:
    - Sims cannot have jobs to earn money (they must earn money by gardening / painting / woodworking / writing etc)
    - Once all the sims are inside the property, lock all the doors / gates so they cant leave
    - Sims are allowed out on day-visits BUT MUST all go out together and return together
    - Once you have built your asylum and placed your build items ad moves the sims in, use the cheat code to set their money to 1000. They will need to earn money from then on to pay their bills.

You can play all sims simultaneously and help them achieve their aspirations in order to be released.

When a sim has achieved their aspiration, use the split household and move to move them out.
    The challenge is won when all 8 sims have successfully re-joined society and left the asylum house.
  • SantiagoWittSantiagoWitt Posts: 40 Member
    The Mermaid Legacy Challenge

All normal rules apply, but the lot must be Sapphire Shores in Sulani. The founder cannot enter the game as a mermaid, but all 9 heirs must be mermaids. There is more than one way to accomplish this. 😊

Pick out a tattoo that goes to the heirs and then a different one for the spares.
  • Aprillynn1234Aprillynn1234 Posts: 4 New Member
    Sims 4 Imposter Challenge.
    You're a con artist and identity thief on the run from the FBI.
    Collect 5 identities in 1 Sim year to evade capture and complete the challenge.