Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Wow! I just discovered that despite the fact that your villagers wardrobes show you only 3 items that they own, according to a data mine I saw being referenced, they can own 24 pieces of clothing.

I wasn't sure what the limit was, but I knew that if you looked in the wardrobe a second/third time etc. it showed you diff items every time so I knew it was more than 3.
    edited October 2020
    Closed
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
    edited October 2020
    Dodo closed
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
    Island is still open but for friends only now as I don't want to lose connection while not able to check for awhile. TONS of free stuff (mostly but not all clothes) on beach in front of nooks. Prob a couple hundred items. Come take as much as you want haha!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    I think I'm going to let Chrissy and Francine go. Other than being sisters there's really nothing special about them. They're kinda boring.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Dodo closed

you mean island closed do do is the airline so it never closes. :p . sorry couldn't help myself. i spent the morning playing.
    Dodo closed

you mean island closed do do is the airline so it never closes. :p . sorry couldn't help myself. i spent the morning playing.

My island isn't closed though, haha it's open. Just the Dodocode. I switched it to being open for friends only
    I think I'm going to let Chrissy and Francine go. Other than being sisters there's really nothing special about them. They're kinda boring.
    :) Makes sense if you have no special attachment to them. Any ideas who you want instead?
    Dodo closed

My island isn't closed though, haha it's open. Just the Dodocode. I switched it to being open for friends only

i don't know what i still need the big meanie stuck me at 4. isabbelee shes a broken record again. lol . i did decide to get a basement though.
    :) Makes sense if you have no special attachment to them. Any ideas who you want instead?

Well these are my choices. Tia replaced Gala 2 days ago. Diana replaced Flora yesterday. Felicity moves in tomorrow. She replaced Cheri. I'm getting ready to Google the rest to see who I want next.

1.Ankha 9. Diana 17. Pekoe
    2.Beau 10. Elvis 18. Poppy
    3.Blanche 11. Felicity 19. Punchy
    4.Cheri 12. Freya 20. Rhonda
    5.Chevre 13. Lionel 21. Sprinkle
    6.Chief 14. Merry 22. Tia
    7.Colton 15. Molly 23. Tiffany
    8.Daisy 16. Olivia 24. Tutu
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Tutu is fun. I had her until recently. I also really like Poppy, Daisy, and Olivia but I haven’t had them on my island.

Well these are my choices. Tia replaced Gala 2 days ago. Diana replaced Flora yesterday. Felicity moves in tomorrow. She replaced Cheri. I'm getting ready to Google the rest to see who I want next.

1.Ankha 9. Diana 17. Pekoe
    2.Beau 10. Elvis 18. Poppy
    3.Blanche 11. Felicity 19. Punchy
    4.Cheri 12. Freya 20. Rhonda
    5.Chevre 13. Lionel 21. Sprinkle
    6.Chief 14. Merry 22. Tia
    7.Colton 15. Molly 23. Tiffany
    8.Daisy 16. Olivia 24. Tutu

My favs from your list are... Ankha, Diana, Pekoe, Poppy, Blanche, Merry, Tia, Olivia and Molly. I have Ankha and I had Poppy for a long time but ended up letting her move out to a good friends island. I have her Amiibo too if I ever need her back haha
    I invited Chief. I need to get reactions from a cranky villager.
    I’m thinking about getting a second switch and second copy of the game so I can have another island.

I have all these ideas for stuff I want to do to my island, but they wouldn’t fit on Goose Isle. I like my island the way it is and don’t want to change it. I want an island that I can terraform, but I wanted to leave Goose Isle natural. I also really miss the beginning of the game and would love to play through it again.
    edited October 2020
    It would be awesome if we could have multiple saves. I really enjoyed the initial set up also. Not enough to get another Switch though. 😄 Plus no time to devote to another save.

ETA: Just remembered my daughter-in-law has a Switch that she hasn't played in over a year. Since the twins were born. If I ever decided to start a second game I could probably use hers. She doesn't play AC.
    I’m thinking about getting a second switch and second copy of the game so I can have another island.

I have all these ideas for stuff I want to do to my island, but they wouldn’t fit on Goose Isle. I like my island the way it is and don’t want to change it. I want an island that I can terraform, but I wanted to leave Goose Isle natural. I also really miss the beginning of the game and would love to play through it again.

I thought about this but I really can't afford it haha, and then I also realised that I probably would not play two anyways, I can see myself wanting to because I love both saves but running out of time and abandoning one. I really wish we could have multiple saves too though.
    I just accidentally gave Tia my spooky tower! 😮 That I'd just purchased at Nook's. 😄
    My island is open. There's free stuff on the beaches and Saharah is somewhere.
    dodo CCPYD
    Francine just asked to leave and I said yes. I thought I wanted to use one of my Amiibo cards but I might go villager hunting instead. Chief is on his second visit so I'm not sure how that works.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited October 2020
    dodo CCPYD

I have a campsite visitor, so I'm going to see who it is, then I'll be over! :smile:

Edit: Oh, I tried to come over and it said I have to do a software update first. Should be about 10 minutes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited October 2020
    dodo CCPYD

I have a campsite visitor, so I'm going to see who it is, then I'll be over! :smile:

There's 7 other people on my island, so it might take a while to get through the interference. I've trapped Saharah in front of the museum so hopefully she doesn't escape

Edit: closed now
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
    edited October 2020
    dodo CCPYD

There's 7 other people on my island, so it might take a while to get through the interference. I've trapped Saharah in front of the museum so hopefully she doesn't escape

Hey, I don't know if you'll see this, but someone left quietly and your game lost it's connection.

Nvm, you still have your connection, I just got booted home.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    i gave tank a jacket. just now he said this looks famillar. but i had just bought it.
    edited October 2020
    Gates opened to friends. I'll be afk prob. There's tons of mystery gift bags hidden around my island so feel free to take as many as you can find. Some are tricky and some are really hard. Bring a ladder. Also Leif is here, Coco is crafting chic tulip crown and feel free to buy anything at nooks or check the diys in the fairgrounds
    edited October 2020
    i gave tank a jacket. just now he said this looks famillar. but i had just bought it.

Rude 😒

Joking aside, I wonder why he said that? I only had that happen once when I regifted something to Pinky.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top