Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One CC item you can't play without!

OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
edited August 2020 in General Mods Discussion
I thought this would be an interesting way for people to share what CC they use in their game and help others to discover new items!

If you use CC (custom content items not game mods) which is your favorite CC item you wouldn't want to play without?

Mine is my CAS background which is from littledica on Tumblr. I love how it makes CAS feel more in depth as it's an actual room so it feels like it's part of the game rather than being a weird blue void, I love the Sims 3 vibes and I love how it has a fully functional mirror! The regular background looks so boring in comparison :D
PCZq3Uq.png

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    My favourite skin overlay(s) and Kijiko's 3D eyelashes (yes, I know that's two items :p )
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited August 2020
    If I would have to pick only one then it would probably be the skin Smoothish II by Luumia.

Comparison:
    dMSYnIm.png
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Eye defaults and MsBlue's skin overlays - some clothing items that are VERY sparse if you only use BG or DLC like underwear, stockings.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Anto CC hairs.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    If I could only have one (sob sob), I’m going for Kijiko’s eyelashes!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Teh_CheshireTeh_Cheshire Posts: 17 Member
    Oh jeeeze... uh how bout CC creator??? Cause I refuse to live without Peacemaker's stuff ever again x.x
  • peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    My one piece of cc I couldn’t live without would be the super bland comic eyes by helianthea updated by Joliebean

https://joliebean.tumblr.com/post/171700702751/super-bland-comic-eyes-update-for-toddler-patch

True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • garbagecranegarbagecrane Posts: 2 New Member
    obscurus sliders. nose especially.
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    Just ONE?!?!?!
  • MerlindosMerlindos Posts: 10 New Member
    S-club, obscurus
  • TyrAVBTyrAVB Posts: 53 Member
    One I make lol :)
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I only USE two pieces of CC, and that would be skin overlay and body hair from Luumia. So those would be it.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I have to say the bathroom and kitchen sets by Littledica. Namely, the H&B items and sets like Modern Kitchen Stuff. but I wish the washers and dryers would sit flush next to each other.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I can't live without my cc background for loading screen cause plain dark blue one gets dull very fast. Plus one I got very nice and lovely.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • NscvhorseNscvhorse Posts: 1 New Member
    Thanks for this post. It's given me some new things to check out and download. Love the CAS replacement. I can't decide between khitsule's elf ears and Scumbumbo's -start lots paused. That one is so helpful when visiting places.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Nscvhorse wrote: »
    Thanks for this post. It's given me some new things to check out and download. Love the CAS replacement. I can't decide between khitsule's elf ears and Scumbumbo's -start lots paused. That one is so helpful when visiting places.

If you have MCCC, you can also start lots paused by editing the settings in the computer menu.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

These two different types of diamond earrings. I put these on all my Sims.

Natalis_princess cut stud earrings on The Sims Resource. Link: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1368028
    Diamond-Earrings.jpg

NataliS_4 prong basket stud earrings on The Sims Resource. Link: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1438075
    Diamond-Earrings-2.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    This is silly but, these sleep shorts are the very first CC I found for Sims 4 and I just love them! The creator only stuck around for about a month so, I have the shorts saved in a dozen places so I never lose them!

cEHDT2Z.png?1
  • RobvERobvE Posts: 9 New Member
    I love having some realism mods. Without them, the sums don’t have much personality. Also, texture mods for better graphics.
  • Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    UI cheats Extention
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    The height slider mod. This was tough for me to pick, as I also thought about some of the skin tone mods that make your Sims look less..."plasticky" but I definitely need height variation for my world, it doesn't look right to have all Sims be around the same height. Really, a height slider should have been implemented by now...
    A1hnP0t.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Funny I have that exact cas room now!! Lol I can't participate though. I've thought and thought and there is no ONE cc. The beauty is having thousands😂😂😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    A custom loading screen mod, I cannot stand that ugly dark blue one that was added. It's so dark and ugly!
  • jonathan_1998jonathan_1998 Posts: 57 Member
    probably Lumia's height slider...