Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Right Setting for Wonderful Whims

AmTk86AmTk86 Posts: 80 Member
edited October 2020 in Gameplay Mods
Ok, hoping that this won't be taken down because Wonderful Whims isn't as inappropriate, I recently got the mod and I was wonder what settings to put it on to remove the menstrual cycle and fertility settings. I have Lumpinou's Wellness mod and I know the mods are technically compatible (False sadly. Lumpinou being the angel they are made a version compatible but it takes away too many features for me to be comfortable. I'll just wait for the compatibility to be fixed)but I don't feel the need for any of the Wonderful systems at all. I also prefer the menstrual cycle in SOL (the one in Wonderful is WAYY too long for me) so I want to turn it off. I'm mainly using the mod for the attraction and personality system.

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited October 2020
    AmTk86 wrote: »
    Ok, hoping that this won't be taken down because Wonderful Whims isn't as inappropriate, I recently got the mod and I was wonder what settings to put it on to remove the menstrual cycle and fertility settings. I have Lumpinou's Wellness mod and I know the mods are technically compatible (False sadly. Lumpinou being the angel they are made a version compatible but it takes away too many features for me to be comfortable. I'll just wait for the compatibility to be fixed)but I don't feel the need for any of the Wonderful systems at all. I also prefer the menstrual cycle in SOL (the one in Wonderful is WAYY too long for me) so I want to turn it off. I'm mainly using the mod for the attraction and personality system.

Since talking about that Mod is forbidden here on the forum, I would suggest going to their board and asking your questions.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited October 2020
    Just to say that Wonderful Whims is an SFW version of another mod that we cannot talk about here - but if we can talk about SOL here, we can definitely talk about Wonderful Whims - it doesn't have anything in it that's 18+.

To the OP, sorry, I don't don't know how to do this but I'd head on over to MTS to the forums there as the creator seems pretty active there.