Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    My sim Oliver, Hadley Cole-Cordova's younger brother, finally found happiness with a sim name Brianne Atwood. They got engaged on Christmas Day and will be getting married in the spring or summer <3 Tomorrow also marks three months of this current save file, so that's a big deal to me(because I tend to quit after a while) Oh, Oliver's ex-girlfriend had twins with her husband. Their names are Bianca and Tristan.

Congrats on three months and the twins.

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    I just gotta say, what a dynamic couple here. A Middle aged single mother with an Ex-Husband that just needed to die, and a Sith Lord....who likes to kill. A match made in heaven.
    P1wZHTQ.png
    Grim got to work on his next amazing dish that could only be made by a great chef.
    Grim: "It's Mac and Cheese, straight from the box!"
    qCikOeY.png
    Uh oh, looks like the girls had a pretty lousy day at school. A BOWL OF MAC AND CHEESE WILL CHEER THEM UP!
    qEnyIiu.png
    Hunter: "You can really taste the cardboard box these came from."
    rfAnrkK.png
    Darth Vader: "Can't believe this might actually be my last meal."
    RFFKfwz.png
    Speaking of his last days, Vader wanted to learn a new hobby before he dies.
    6ZN4rf4.png
    Sabrina: "I'm flattered you wanted me to teach you to play the piano, but isn't it a little too late to learn new skills?"
    Darth Vader: "It's never too late to learn!"
    JpxHhQa.png
    A few hours later, he was a level 3 Pianist, which is good enough to just be "Good enough."
    hlH5t65.png
    That next morning.
    Grim: "I'm going to make breakfast without a shirt!"
    Skullcrusher: "I don't think that's a good idea, but I support your decisions Sir!"
    yfFEanW.png
    Grim: "Ahhh, who would've guessed I'd get splashed?!"
    Skullcrusher: "We still believe in you, Good Sir!"
    toEZfOW.png
    Fearing that today is his last day, Darth Vader decided to take a stroll around the city.
    nKDbxnJ.png
    Darth Vader: "Oh my god....this is the world? It's just so much....nicer than I remembered it being."
    d6uERo9.png
    Darth Vader: "Perhaps I have chosen the wrong path in life."
    F1RDo0n.png
    Darth Vader: "Ah hello there, kind homeless man. Isn't this a wonderful day to be alive?"
    1vLc8eM.png
    0l3xsZN.png
    Meanwhile, I spotted an Octavia doing some pushups in the middle of town.
    iIOUJJL.png
    Oh and then she aged up....
    vhuaKDV.png
    Octavia: "Oh no, I'm.....OLD!!!!"
    oM3lE8g.png
    Grim: "Ah I see you finally died of old age, Vader."
    kpnc8FS.png
    Darth Vader: "No no, I WISH I died of old age."
    4bncwYQ.png
    Darth Vader: "I was actually brutally stabbed to death by a homeless man. Quite tragic."
    KbkYCPT.png
    Sonya: "Why did he have to die? He was the only person I liked!"
    GwFubUJ.png
    Grim: "Girls, I have some bad news. Uncle Vader is dead."
    giQh735.png
    Hunter: "Yay! He almost killed me while we were sparring with those lightsabers!"
    DUx5czM.png
    Sabrina: "In honor of our dear friend's passing I will play a passionate guitar solo."
    7nfWXXn.png
    Darth Vader: "Please no, you have no idea the killer headache you get when you die."
    cDklPBf.png
    So since Ghost Vader is still here, he decided to play some video games with the girls.
    l256W93.png
    Darth Vader: "You did NOT just turn my Lightsaber into nothing more than a coffee table decoration!"
    NDfWUHP.png
    Grim Jr: "Didn't expect you to come visit, Dad."
    Grim Sr: "I heard Darth Vader died and wanted to give my condolences....Well I mean, I KNOW he's dead, I had to reap him. But still."
    3i0rW8Z.png
    Hunter: "Oh my god, The Grim Reaper! Can I get an autograph?!"
    R1fspgv.png
    Grim Sr: "Seriously, it's just 'Grandpa' to you. But sure."
    ZCVYPe7.png
    Grim Sr: "To my biggest fan....what's your name again?"
    wdGZvSv.png
    Casey: "Can I get a hug, Grandpa Reaper?"
    sQxzFqK.png
    Grim Sr: "Ehh not right now."
    VLGmE41.png
    Grim: "Hunter, how long has your mother been playing that guitar solo?"
    Hunter: "About 5 hours now."
    eejOVfj.png
    Grim: "Well if you excuse me, I'm going to make a new dish I haven't tried before. Fish Tacos!"
    tvYPsrp.png
    12 minutes later.
    Grim: "WHY. WON'T. YOU. GET. UNSTUCK!?!"
    aBz3z4o.png
    Grim: "So how does everyone like my tacos?"
    Hunter: "I can really taste the burnt bottom of the pan."
    1b53tKm.png
    Grim Sr: "I mean....they're alright.....JUST Alright. Nothing like I'd make."
    Hunter: "Ugh, thank you!"
    0xpYzE1.png
    Oh joy oh joy, looks like Sabrina's about to pop any day now.
    QC1bko7.png
    Sabrina: "So since we're already in our pajamas...."
    VI8Qam6.png
    And they lived happily ever after until my next update.
    weNOSzJ.png
    edited October 2020
    The Island Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zephyr Index

I noticed that some of the images for old posts were broken. I edited the posts with working links. Here's an index for those who want to see where the Twins came from.

The Save Founder

For rotational, I have one sim that starts everything in the save. Everything the other sims do is a continuation of wherever he left off.

This is a screenshot from the very beginning.

Calum, the Island Poet, and Arihi Tilo, the Island Elemental.

A merman from the sea and a spirit of the Islands.

50430564961_4df7babdd9_k.jpg3a851e50-085f-11eb-b436-02b1b53df25a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

I had no idea this screenshot existed until I found it.

Dylan and Zephyr: Toddler Days

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888255/what-happened-in-your-game-today/p758

Dylan and Zephyr: Childhood Days

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17621784#Comment_17621784

I need to repair more images, so the rest of the index will be shared later.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Nothing .....
    because my computer died. Luckily it has spurts of life so i hace rescued my word docs folder and my latest sims saves (if i had lost rohan and quin that would have been awful). Most of my saves i keep on a usb and only have one story and 2 build saves running on the computer at any time.

I moved all my current screenshots to my external harddrive on monday so ...phew.. they were safe.

Just hoping i can get a few more moments of coherence from my computer so i can rescue my library folder.

I know this is not the worst computer disaster that people on this thread have had but it is expensive and annoying.

Serves me right for simming on an old surface pro.
    edited October 2020
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Nothing .....
    because my computer died. Luckily it has spurts of life so i hace rescued my word docs folder and my latest sims saves (if i had lost rohan and quin that would have been awful). Most of my saves i keep on a usb and only have one story and 2 build saves running on the computer at any time.

I moved all my current screenshots to my external harddrive on monday so ...phew.. they were safe.

Just hoping i can get a few more moments of coherence from my computer so i can rescue my library folder.

I know this is not the worst computer disaster that people on this thread have had but it is expensive and annoying.

Serves me right for simming on an old surface pro.

While rebuilding my index, I saw some the old posts. I’m glad they (Rohan and Quin) aren’t lost.

I deleted screenshots on Flickr, thinking they would be visible here. I tested it, and it looked like it worked that way. Unfortunately, Flickr does not work that way.

A subscription to a file sharing site that allows posting images can be very helpful when it comes to protecting your content.
  • CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Jasper and Evelyn were wed. :heart: Her dog, Burger, was VERY excited. :lol:

aSQnCBH.png
    0StZSnt.png
    uaFBsGn.png

Enid also got married in a quiet ceremony to her short-term boyfriend, Zion. They met like one Sim day ago. :lol:

54AIO8T.png
    cunG143.png

Generation six will be here before I know it... :smile:
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I think you asked somewhere if I saw something usually when I finally make it over here I give awesomes my brain shuts down hard these days, but I think I saw everything. Also I have yet another Don themed story to share so if you just wanna check out the pics that's fine but I just bet you'll have something to say about what I did with him hehe. *It's a trap*

@mercuryfoam @Silverofdreams30 @Lyrie have you had enough of Don yet?
    @Becka28 sorry to hear about your computer troubles I've had that happen to me so many times, always at the worst moment and for me it's when I don't have the cash to just get a replacement.
    Okay so first nothing I could do could get my game to open it and of course I've been playing on this computer it runs it's fine blah, but It took far too long and a google search for me to remember what to do. Since they are working on skins having my default replacements seems to have been the problem that said I took everything out so until I see what I can put back I'll need new sims to play with which ended up being Don.....again.

Enjoy.

NNY12Qo.png
    First her pets, Butterscotch and Gilgamesh the hamster...don't know why.
    eON6UWz.png
    Was checking out the new swatches we got they are pretty to me she also has the tattoo, the name is Adeline and she's a freakin' ray of sunshine and butterflies.
    Zv51C6C.png
    I made this gym dog friendly and it amused me the class eventually fell asleep and Rosie wanted to join in.
    qsI5u17.png
    After a long day of not meeting Don, I got her the new grill as well, kind of looks like she's actually holding it and it isn't floating in her hands, don't know if you can tell but the skin looks much nicer my sims also had the blotchiness. The updated hair there has baby hairs I love it,
    FjZoKmz.png
    Finally after gym and bar hopping we found Don, and one of the first sims I need to add to the world random faces and such.
    9iX4apT.png
    This just looked pretty.
    OU16okb.png
    She's pretty when she pouts too.
    IFDkbfQ.png
    Butterscotch found the camera.

"Treat?"

...Go find a sim.

"Whyyyyyyyy? You're right there."
    :|

She then started running around the lot as if she got in the sugar cookies so...I don't think she needed a treat.
    9B0Joor.png
    I took her to the park and she went right for the swingset guess she wanted to show off her new shoes....also she's as I said a freakin' ray of sunshine and butterflies.
    ovOr7Pv.png
    Finally, I had her call Don to hang out and he was pleased she was into him and invited her to his place, if anything a warning she was coming for conversation only, made him want her more...cause Don. When they got there he was glad the Calientes weren't around he knew Nina would have a fit or maybe all of them he could never tell, though who was there he was a little miffed about.
    gylOhs7.png
    His brother Sean, he never understood his fascination with a different style of dress they worked out together he knew his pain in the backside twin could show off better than that. Though would he try for the millionth time to get him to dress like him? ...not tonight.

"Why don't you head up to bed you're getting old man wrinkles."

"Says the older twin, what do you need to get rid of me for? got a girl over?" he teased, having only seen the door shut on his way down.

"Mind your own business man."

"Mmhmm, I want to meet her."

He groaned because he knew he wasn't going to get his way.
    QFSd08D.png
    Adeline left the bathroom and heard them arguing in muffled whispers it was kind of funny seeing them together different in the same body, well she liked a challenge, almost as much as she liked pink.

"So are you going to introduce me or are we just going to stare at each other all night?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Sean, Adeline, my brother was just leaving."

Though hearing Nina come in he found yet another thing in the way and he was forced to keep her out as Sean, the brat, wasn't going anywhere she was just his type. He liked a woman who could pick out a dress like that and actually fill it out.
    z1tNPbu.png
    They clicked too.

"I wonder if those abs are as nice to feel as they are to see?"

"Why don't you find out babe?"

"I would but..."

she was in charge.
    mqi1hJn.png
    Ah that signature Lothario smirk...yeah he's got a new target though its a wonder if he's really as confident as he plays he can mimic Don all too well.

Guess we'll see.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hello everyone! I am so sorry I have been AWOL!! There’s been a lot of serious goings on in my personal life that have needed tending to so I haven’t really been able to do gameplay, mostly just building stuff or making sims in CAS when I get a chance. Life has been crappy and I seriously need it to stop lol! I will be making comments tomorrow I promise!!! I have so missed reading everyone’s gameplays on the forums!! Also, not gonna lie, I have been a tad bit jaded playing Sims 4 so I recently downloaded Sims 3 and a few expansion packs.
    Its my first time to play Sims 3! The gameplay is awesome but omg the pudding faces lol XD! And B/B has been a nightmare! But I love the interactions and how they have relationships set up!! It feels much more realistic and deeper than Sims 4. I currently have a cute mixed occult couple living on a ranch in Midnight Hollow, Gideon and Francesca. He’s a vampire and she’s a fairy. I gave them adventurous, genius, loves outdoors, and animal lovers traits. They have a horse and dairy farm and just had 2 kids (boy and girl-not twins) I immediately aged up to child. And they have a ton of small animal pets that I swear they are more fond of than their own progeny lol. I hope to send them on a series of vacations soon. And I so hope we get Fairy as an occult!!

But I do legit miss my Sims 4 families so I decided to hang out with a few I haven’t checked on in a while. I really enjoyed hanging out with my hippie Foster family, the Harry and Maribelle Morecombe household last time. I don’t play them very often but I enjoy it when I do. I wanted to check on Harry’s oldest son, Griffin, who lives on Windenberg Island on the old Villareal estate. Harry Morecombe was one of my first sims I played and the first vampire sim I created. He turned out to be a founder of a 15 generation save I had going. He fathered and raised Griffin about at generation 6, and fathered and raised his second son Barnaby about gen 10. His youngest child, Joanna is by his current wife.
    Griffin himself has been around 10 generations. I read that there are about 3 generations per century, so I figure Griffin is about 300 to 325 years old.
    Kids
    So here he is now. I built them a massive castle awhile ago! He’s raising two daughters and has a young girlfriend he met in Oasis Springs. He used to have 3 toddlers MCC decided to throw at me randomly, but it got bananas and I deleted them since that didn’t make any sense with my “storyline.”
    He is currently raising his older daughter Lisette (by his ex-ex wife who died when she got hit by lightning). She’s about 13 now and so ANGSTY. She was such a cute kid who was bubbly and happy. She’s going through a distant phase right now and is hating all her family members and is so full of attitude lol. Ironically she’s taken a liking to his girlfriend Hillary. But Griffin is not her favorite person right now lol. He makes her tense lol. Lisette wants to start dating, but Griffin said no. She’s far too young.
    The sass is strong with this one!!
    ZgIWPNr.png
    Marla is his youngest daughter by his ex-wife Agnes MacMuruch. She’s absolutely precious and happy-go-lucky.
    s03XKoc.png
    Griffin met his current girlfriend Hillary, at the park in Oasis Springs. TJ3HJ6R.png
    She was a random townie my game generated. I figure she is in her very early 20s. She also had max dj and dance skills when I added her to my played sims and was acting as one of my game’s dj mixers!! I really like Hillary. She’s not only cute but has a great personality. She has no family, I envision her as being orphaned in her late teens and an only child. Her family was never wealthy and she has supported herself since their death.
    Homelife
    Griffin is her first ever boyfriend. She moved to Windenberg to be with him MphaSeA.png
    She works part time in retail right now, but makes a killing in tips from her maxed DJ skills. She’s outdoorsy, cheerful, and a maker/creative. She loves to take the family dog Bandido for runs cV33jV2.png
    And she can make some macaroni and cheese. From a box lol p26W9NA.png
    She has been trying to bond with Griffin’s kids. They like her so far! HPKtPDf.png
    I was watching a Great British Castles documentary on Netflix and I got inspired! I wanted to try my hand with recreating one. I dunno about this one. Its a bit too big. I may move them to another lot and covert this one to a park. Anyway Griffin has been super busy fixing appliances and making upgrades MeM47Qz.png
    And meal prep. He doesn’t eat, but Hillary isn’t that great a cook so she tends to burn everything lol KGxk3KO.png
    The family dog Bandido is cute as ever, although he keeps getting sick. KPnd1Fd.png
    Griffin spent a fortune at the vet JnHpW6J.png
    I feel ya Griff
    He turned Bjorn Bjergsen into a vampire several years ago. 9IHnzV3.png
    So he stops by frequently for training and to see how he’s doing. Bjorn lives in Griffin’s old house dkxhWcV.png
    Sneaking out
    Meanwhile Lisette was getting restless one weekend. She finished her homework and snuck out to meet her bestie Skyler MacMuruch Qx097j4.png
    She made her way to a secret passage way 5W2ALWt.png
    She met Skyler at the secret abandoned hot springs on the neighboring islet. I have taken a sneak peak of Skyler as an adult and he’s going to be gorgeous!
    XDH0gxK.png
    Lisette and Skyler were step-siblings and spent several years of their childhood together. Skyler’s mother Agnes is Griffin’s ex-wife of course. Both of their mothers were/are mermaids (Griffin has a thing for mermaids lol) so both kids are mermaids. The ocean surrounding the islands are far too cold for swimming, so they have to resort to pools and springs to swim. rKGLsiK.png
    They had a nice conversation and splashing each other jtTtCWn.png
    Lisette autonomously started flirting with Skyler! ye4D9VU.png
    Things got awkward. FwiLKao.png
    Skyler was apparently weirded out by the encounter and made a quick escape. wY3h9mj.png
    Lisette went home upset after that.
    Narwhal Arms
    Meanwhile, Griffin and Hillary were getting ready for a night out on the town. z6XuZjB.png
    Griffin start autonomously man-splaining dj techniques to Hillary
    Says the level 1 in dj technique to the level 10. It looks like he’s mansplaining doesn’t it lol?
    I was LOLing
    jR5RjT1.png
    Whatever Griffin
    They arrive at Narwhal Arms nightclub.
    znYLj7D.png
    Lo and behold they run into Griffin’s half-siblings Joanna and Barnaby! The siblings are all very close emotionally but are each about 100 yrs apart in age. Barnaby is about 175 to 200 years old (I have played him for about 6 generations), and Joanna is in her early 20s. Hillary and Joanna hit it off really well! 3uYlrU7.png
    They decided to do a group dance Y71CD7q.png
    But the DJ was horrible. I have never seen such bored dancers. Hillary was appalled. FjjWC4e.png
    Well Jo and her cousin Rachel were still having fun. Hillary meanwhile made her move. She approached the DJ booth and shoved the dude outta the way. mef0jFt.png
    The Master Has Arrived m7Ik2Ka.png
    Now the party started! amNwCGR.png
    She made a killing in tips OEAqCPC.png
    Griffin and Barnaby were having fun 8F2z7g0.png
    Vlad showed up too! Griffin and Vlad are vampiric and professional rivals. Both work as lawyers, but are trying to patch things up. More like Hillary told him to “or else.” Griffin suggested a ping pong game 19hQ3F0.png
    They had a good game cpVVKOk.png
    But Griffin lost tsEJIMK.png
    Good game! qfwWKnL.png
    Hillary was taking a break when she spotted the juice keg. WG8diAM.png
    Keg stand! 3D4jHN9.png
    Uh oh! Agnes, Griffin’s ex showed up and started showing off!!
    BmGqpWi.png
    Griffin decided to take the initiative and show off his new girlfriend with a steamy kiss phgtyrX.png
    Oh boy.
    Till next time!!
    warning not even sure who to tag i found a thread and gave a me too but just a warning. You see my computer can gandle this game I've been doing it. Well after a long play to get these pics everything was fine i noticed it was missing in my geforce launcher and tried to run it to find origin was trying to half install the freaking legacy edition. So it wouldnt open cause it was missing data duh. To fix it i deleted the origin folder in the roaming location, deleted the legacy edition folder twice after partial repair as it was trying to repair what doesnt exist then i restarted my computer. Keep an eye on your folder if that folder is created and you know you dont need it get rid of it immediately. It didnt get rid of my actual files so can play but it of course is quite a pain. So im ticked off i have checked my game and will go play ts3 now. If anyone knows a better way for reports to be noticed faster by all means share my post. Bye now.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    In my game Cassandra Goth, now a young adult and vampire has had two children with Caleb Vatore - both are entering their teen years and I'm so happy that they're both attractive sims that I'll put in some future photos as their stories emerge
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'll try to do comments in a little while. But in the meantime .... Don

Part one is Here
    Part two is Here
    part three is Here
    Part four is Here

To set the stage from part one:

I'd decided to put my Simself in a save with Don Lothario, finally. It has not been going well. All he wanted was massages. Not romance.

Excerpts from part 1:

Oh, and look at those beautiful eyes ....

USxy4cy.png

Who could say no to them?

TkrbMj5.png

A tiny bit more in the spoiler

Obviously not me! *sigh*

PLmSoqn.png

I even got him into the hot tub! And nothing! Not one time has he been flirty with me since I met him.

4ORjeKK.png

But ..... then I (me) noticed his hair. In his swimming suit he's in different hair, and I (me) realize I've downloaded Uncle Joey's Don. Hmmmmmm. This is going to be much harder than I thought.

7iopSea.png

Ok, time to pull out the big guns. He and I go to a restaurant that has never once failed to elicit a flirty response from a couple. Never failed ever!

Ama9WWO.png

Well, I did not get flirty

m4605AT.png

He did not get flirty

078oMsV.png

After we paid the bill and walked outside .... he poofed away. Of course he did. The man is infuriating!

cKw8KxH.png

Begin Part 2:

So... the next morning I went to a gym that I created from the beach next to the bar. Brant was there, Brant had no problem being flirty.

dU3r1NU.png

I (me) thought that perhaps I'd made some progress with Don, because of course he was there, and he kind of glared at Brant,

6DFtW5Z.png

after Brant was flirty around me. But no. He just kept jogging on the treadmill.

dOxDfe3.png

The rest in a spoiler to help the thread load faster!
    Brant, on the other hand, was having a good day! This is not a clothing optional lot btw. :p

HkHjtWp.png

Eliza Pancakes didn't really care about the rules either.

mNsMn1f.png

And I may have found someone worthy of the "Fashion Police" thread, considering this was her swimwear.

fZsM5EU.png

Anyway, this Don is like wayyyyy too evolved and refined or something.

vgWnLmG.png

Because this was his reaction to seeing me tap a juice keg. Ok? Funniest thing being that I (me) don't drink, and never have! lol! But I (me) was thinking this will be something he'll like! Seriously? Don Lothario being mad about a juice keg? Ummmm, ok.

WxctV8w.png

And suddenly ..... it occurred to me, that there is a real Don in this new save. An unsullied one. A fresh one, as it were. He seemed interested at his first glance.

8v4LzKC.png

But.... a pop up for the Romance Fest came up. So I (me) thought, ok, one last ditch effort. Gotta see if this will go anywhere.

W6NgmRF.png

It was looking kinda promising

Wcsyk7h.png

We were both flirty at the same time at least. But take a look in the upper right hand corner. Any idea who that little man in pink might be?

JaXwkfD.png

Ummm, yeah, it's Uncle Joey. They did not arrive in this save together, and do not know each other. But ..... hmmmm, Uncle Joey seems a bit interested. (btw that is the game's situational outfit on him right there! Wow, right? Really nice!)

fwmJ2A7.png

Although, you never really know with Uncle Joey. In his own save he has 7 boyfriends (including this Don) and 7 girlfriends, and 21 children. So, he seemed glad to meet me too.

Ea8jDbO.png

But Omg, look at Don!

VFczPu0.png

Oh, and by this time I'd asked Joey to change into his party clothes because he suddenly, like without warning, had piercings all over his face! It was Very weird!

wieKGVr.png

Weird Piercing question in Spoiler

Has it been happening to any of you? Here’s Diego’s Ex, Knox. See his face? No piercings.

djI1GMj.png

But just a few moments later …. They appeared! He didn’t leave and come back. They actually just appeared out of nowhere.

iMriNPR.png

The exact same thing happened to Geoffrey. No piercings here….

VwgdzVn.png?1

Magically, now there are.

NqMICDM.png

Anyway, there was a lot of staring going on between these two. "What's going on here fellas? Do you two know each other?"

RxUdVeA.png

By this time I (me) was sick of not knowing what was going on, so I (me) nabbed Joey, and he was in my family now, and I (me) could see what he was doing. He was only inspired, and had nothing crazy queued up with Don.

5HaCmHf.png

His only queued action was to chat with Damon, (one of @Ellupelluellu’s Sims). He is the man jogging toward them, wearing all white (a good situational outfit again!)

CrH6Cm2.png

Now .... this picture is all sorts of messed up. It looks like Don is flirting with Joey. He's not. He is finally (!!!) flirting with me. Joey is flattering Damon. Those two are only friends. Damon doesn't swing that way. So I (me) don't know what Joey was trying to accomplish.

Dx5mRHU.png

Anyway, I rejected Don's flirt! WtH? All that time, all those massages, he finally acts “Don-like” and I rejected him!

hml5dxP.png

And he was sad and embarrassed, and Joey looked at me like I was out of my mind .... And I (me) know for sure that it was Don and I who had the turmoil, because we were the ones who were both yellow, embarrassed.

WdJMplg.png

So ok, Joey and Don really did not know each other at all. Joey was able to do a polite introduction with him.

bcin89T.png

Which won Don over instantly. As if he wasn't already won over.

akIPF0a.png

At that point I said, Ok, Never mind, and I quit without saving. There are some things you just can’t fight, ya know?

ap8GjJK.png?1

I gave the actual Don from that save the look that I like, and started over. As you can see, it went a bit better.

nKtYIZi.png

This Don was flirty from the moment he walked up to me. :D

MlZw4mI.png
    To be continued … Including ?????

r3qIvFP.png

And …. Mr. Popular himself. Joey Holiday

KqrsBnG.png

Continued here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17684850/#Comment_17684850

Tagging @Silverofdreams30 @Lyrie @RedDestiny92 @mercuryfoam as requested!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

I always love reading your updates cause you have lots of flirts going on ha.
    Handsome fellas.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-Mai Jeffries was born about 9PM last night, the first thing Than did when Elliana went into labor was call me, yeah, he panicked. Well, I’ve been there myself. Elliana sure did have an easy pregnancy though, Than never once complained about her being all-hormonal, plus she didn’t have much morning sickness. That was not my experience, poor Becca really suffered. Sometimes I think that boy leads a charmed life, well, then I remember that he was in the system before we adopted him and all. So maybe it all equals out in the end.-

omQu4fz.jpg
    Waiting is the hard part.

ejAjnxM.jpg
    It’s go time, but first Than puts away toys and calls Omar.

P0cPTeN.jpg
    Here we go, Than has got this.

HNtIvoO.jpg
    OK, maybe not so much.

iMOk7gi.jpg
    Meet Mai Jeffries.

fEq6RsK.jpg
    The relatives trickle in to meet Mai.

-Zayn has taken up the guitar, it’s like Than and the violin all over again, I still remember the nails on a chalkboard sound that came from that thing when Than first started playing. I just flat out told Zayn he will have to practice that thing in his room with the door closed at all times, or I will make him do it way out in the yard, and I was not kidding. Still, if he sticks with it, and he did buy it from a pawn shop with his own money, which shows initiative. Ah, maybe I should ask Uncle Hector and offer to pay for lessons, if Uncle Hector doesn’t want to do it, well, he might know someone from his music club that would. Aargh, I may live to regret this.-

9xwtYKW.jpg
    Zayn takes up the guitar.

Kaden’s a man now, I let him have a birthday party and invite all his friends, it did my heart good that he invited Becca’s parents the Clarks though, they don’t get over to see us as much these days, they are, well, they aren’t as spry as they used to be. It went OK, but well, the boys did get a little carried away, all three of them did some major league PDA. Kaden started it, but, well, he’s a grown man now and Christine’s a grown woman, so what can you do? And then Chantel had showed up with a new hairdo and some new clothes for college, I guess, but, wow! She looked really good, and believe me Samyr noticed. Zayn got in the mood too and stole kisses from Lacie when he thought no one was looking. Jeez. Monkey see, monkey do, sigh.
    Kaden’s going to the University of Britechester to major in Psychology, of all things, you’d think he’d had enough of that, what with all that therapy he had. He got offered a Distinguished Degree at Foxbury, my alma mater, by the way, but he said he was just going to go for a regular diploma. I was not happy about that, Josie had to listen to me rant about it a bit. Finally, when I ran out of steam, she said, Honey, I know how it feels to want the best for your children, and to see them succeed, believe me. But, well, Kaden has to make his own decisions ultimately, he’s old enough to decide these thing for himself now. And I do understand, I really do, but, Honey, it has to be his decision, besides, I would have been thrilled to death to get scholarships to a good University and be able to go and have the whole thing paid for, Distinguished Degree or not. Just that alone is a huge thing he has going for him, to not have to worry about student loans. Ouch, did my sense of entitlement raise Josie’s ire a bit?
    Yeah, I know, he got into a good school and he wants to follow in his mothers footsteps, Kaden says he’s more comfortable with the “Arty” atmosphere of UBrite, and he thinks it’s a better fit for him. So, ultimately, well, I am proud of my boy. But how did he get all grown up though? It can’t be that long ago that me and Becca brought him home from the hospital to that apartment without a clue as to how to take care of him, can it? Oh boy, was I scared to death, I’ll never forget how helpless he looked in that bassinet in that almost empty bedroom and how overwhelming the thought of being married and my job and raising a son suddenly seemed to me back then, sigh.-

f6WdkhV.jpg
    Kaden’s Birthday Party gets underway.

WY9kYDb.jpg
    Kaden blows out the candles.

G4QBhMg.jpg
    Christine wishes Kaden a Happy Birthday.

IhJ9J33.jpg
    Samyr and Chantel celebrate too?

B4pQYnI.jpg
    You’ve got mail!

8DjcNMi.jpg
    Congratulations son!

-Christine is going to Uni in the city and is going to be living in a 3 bedroom apartment with the children of those Bjergsen girls. Their mother Clara was a friend of Uncle Kyle’s back in the day, she was in the Restaurant Industry too, so I remember her. Sofia, the oldest, has a son starting college there and Elsa’s daughter, the one that’s been dating Victor, got an early admission to some prestigious Music Conservatory in the city. The good thing is Austin’s at FI, so he’ll be close by, so he and Kaden will be able to meet up a lot. Thing is, Austin is in pre-med, so he’s going to be a very busy boy.-

@BlueSeaWaves I'm enjoying Archie and Claudio's antics a lot.

@ryttu3k I really liked Salim's apartment make over, it looked very, Salim-ish, lol.

@AlwaysAsking I have to say, you are the first person who I have ever seen have a hard time getting Don Lothario to Woohoo them, that is quite an accomplishment, lol.

@Dust_Bunny2010 My Mai is a tribute to your May, by the way, hope you don’t mind.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    1919 - 1920

The Spanish Influenza spread around the world, and Wilhelm did his best to help the victems. Karl got the influenza in the outbreak too, but Wilhelm could save his little brother.

JsSMjHj.png

The blockade is over, the peace treaty is enacted. The people tried to live there normal live. Time for a thanksgiving meal with the family, with meat again.

6TPclQK.png

Next morning. ;)
    MklGOMv.png

Christina, her triplettsister came to visit.

5sayHVF.png

And no holiday without a visit from mother-in-law Victoria.

M9gIR0H.png

"Mother, why is your belly so huge?" asked Anna

4nM4XwQ.png

Well, she is pregant with child number four. :D

es2ElrL.png

Wilhelm was depressed this morning, but little Anna sensed this and gave him a long cuddle, which brought him to smile.

zwFZ4OO.png

This time the pregnacy took his price for Luisa, a lot of morning sickness and runnings to the toilet, she needed a rest, so Wilhelm took his fatherly duty to take care of the children.

dlxwGZD.png

The family came to the sunday visits.

nrQrNBt.png

Happy Birthday little Anna.

oUaT4EH.png

ADscCHw.png

Bonus pictures. Anna after the cas.

fX6AoWi.png

And this picture makes me sad. Poor Ludwig, I forgot he has the paranoid trait, he went straight to the basement.

wAOJTye.png
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @AlwaysAsking i laughed when your simself rejected Don's advances. After all the massages, juice even when you dont drink, finally a romance festival and yet it ends with your simself sabotaging her own date. :joy: at least the second time seems promising 😊

@DeafSimmer Good that Laurent and Kristi went their separate ways. They weren't good for each other. Laurent seems to regret breaking up with Saorise. He should. She was a lovely lady.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    @RedDestiny92 so do you always play through GeForce and don’t have Origin? Or you do have Origin? I always play directly through Origin. I’m just trying to work out how this issue arises. I have GeForce as a graphics card thing, but don’t play Sims 4 through their launcher.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I have a Sim who lives in Sulani, she is in a swimsuit all day (what a great life). I took her to the volcano and she picked some pineapple and did some beach-combing. Did you know you can't make your Sim jump in the volcano or even get near the edge?
    @Lucy_Henley you don't need to use geforce loading it from origin is how it happens I saw one person had it happen after a patch or something that had a system that didn't need it during ah google search it seems to be some sort of bug buried somewhere. It's incompatible with legacy so I had to look in documents I thought origin unistalled part of my game and I had to go reinstalling but there was that darn folder. Though it's not there again so hopefully it won't keep happening. I was just pointing out it was weird it was just gone a few minutes after playing like it was dropped from support in that bit of play time.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    Thanks @RedDestiny92 . I haven’t actually played for a couple of days, my game hasn’t had the latest patch yet. I just wanted to be on the lookout for any potential issues!
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k - Thanks! :)
    So that's what people are using to make their sims look somewhat realistic.

@Daephene - Thanks! :) At first, I thought to myself "who's Axel?", then I remembered it was Calista's husband. XD When you have so many sims, you sometimes forget who's who.

Tried out the Artbreeder with the Spellcasters for the Arcane Academy I mentioned before. Except it hadn't worked on Keanu because of the beanie he was wearing, and it didn't look right.
    Sebastian
    Gogs8tx.png

Sarah
    FijUTnC.png

Xavier
    4Lx32FC.png

Tatiana
    r6ZiDjW.png

Aurora
    uRorhyS.png

Family Update
    Gwendolyn and Noah became teens!
    Noah's second trait is Evil (by random) and aspiration is Public Enemy, and Gwendolyn's second trait is Active (also by random), and her aspiration is Bodybuilder.
    yvJGTHZ.png

But they're not the only ones who aged up. Both Simba and Nala are now elder cats.
    dJ72dME.png
    wT7hmSf.png

But uh oh, Gwendolyn got bullied at school!
    Y29ARQr.png
    UGhUDax.png

She told her mom about being bullied at school,...
    nshbcKf.png
    AhEFf4E.png

...and Autumn was furious, so she went to confront the principal. No one wants to mess with Mama Bear.
    ByFiYhL.png

Did I mentioned that Atlas showed up to celebrate his grandkids' birthday?
    YltTZWr.png

He took Gwendolyn out back to stargaze, and immediately she was happy.
    QGa9KeT.png

Noah, on the other hand, became Mr. Popular...
    7WUVTEj.png

...and finally got Juliet's attention. Maybe then she'll forget about his dad.
    ZM91wsn.png

Tristan wondered why he isn't getting much attention at this moment. Only when you're older, then your story will start.
    frRUXvw.png

For now, enjoy being a kid. :)
    I4pgqqJ.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    @ryttu3k - Thanks! :)
    So that's what people are using to make their sims look somewhat realistic.

@Daephene - Thanks! :) At first, I thought to myself "who's Axel?", then I remembered it was Calista's husband. XD When you have so many sims, you sometimes forget who's who.

Tried out the Artbreeder with the Spellcasters for the Arcane Academy I mentioned before. Except it hadn't worked on Keanu because of the beanie he was wearing, and it didn't look right.
    Sebastian
    Gogs8tx.png

Sarah
    FijUTnC.png

Xavier
    4Lx32FC.png

Tatiana
    r6ZiDjW.png

Aurora
    uRorhyS.png

Family Update
    Gwendolyn and Noah became teens!
    Noah's second trait is Evil (by random) and aspiration is Public Enemy, and Gwendolyn's second trait is Active (also by random), and her aspiration is Bodybuilder.
    yvJGTHZ.png

But they're not the only ones who aged up. Both Simba and Nala are now elder cats.
    dJ72dME.png
    wT7hmSf.png

But uh oh, Gwendolyn got bullied at school!
    Y29ARQr.png
    UGhUDax.png

She told her mom about being bullied at school,...
    nshbcKf.png
    AhEFf4E.png

...and Autumn was furious, so she went to confront the principal. No one wants to mess with Mama Bear.
    ByFiYhL.png

Did I mentioned that Atlas showed up to celebrate his grandkids' birthday?
    YltTZWr.png

He took Gwendolyn out back to stargaze, and immediately she was happy.
    QGa9KeT.png

Noah, on the other hand, became Mr. Popular...
    7WUVTEj.png

...and finally got Juliet's attention. Maybe then she'll forget about his dad.
    ZM91wsn.png

Tristan wondered why he isn't getting much attention at this moment. Only when you're older, then your story will start.
    frRUXvw.png

For now, enjoy being a kid. :)
    I4pgqqJ.png

What CC do you use?
    @Lucy_Henley no worries I understand, it caught me by surprise cause if you don't need legacy that error would be correct that data isn't there ha, just a heads up I might play today and check and maybe I will just load it up from geforce it still opens origin but its much like it's depending on that one to me guess we'll see. :smiley:

That said I may come back with an actual update I hope I'll be able to add my cc hairs back I had "dyed" a lot of my sims hair with that.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top