Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    haha I used turnip exchange to sell some turnips last night... Turns out the person was streaming and my Ice is in the video... (not the first time it's happened haha)

Nice. It's kind of fun to appear in other people's videos.

I appeared in one of those funniest animal crossing moments videos a while ago from a clip I shared on twitter. I felt like a star even though I like totally wasn't cause tons of people appear in those and it wasn't even the funniest clip (it was just like somebody sitting down right behind me and blocking me into the area I just entered) but whatever. It's just fun.

It is haha, and it turns out I was the person streamings first customer of the day lol!!!

• SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    @mintycupcake
    my gate is open for friends.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    mintycupcake
    my gate is open for friends.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll be over to get my candy in a jiffy!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I get to go villager hunting tomorrow! I need to find either a smug or a peppy because now I'm missing both of those personalities.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Felicity's back for her second visit and this time she asked for a cardboard table. Thank goodness I had cardboard boxes in my inventory!
    I get to go villager hunting tomorrow! I need to find either a smug or a peppy because now I'm missing both of those personalities.

Are you hoping for anyone in particular? I've only had Julian for a little while, but so far I've found him annoying. Pinky was cute, but kind of an airhead. But I love Merry! She's so cute and funny, always talking about food or losing her voice from singing along to metal.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited October 2020

Gates open for friends. Rosie is crafting spooky lantern and feel free to get anything in Nooks or the diy area in the fairgrounds. Abels has some nice stuff today too.

@SeashoreLivia two more posters in the usual spot... did I get them all now or are you still missing any from the list? I'll toss in 20 NMT for you in the same spot for your villager hunt!

Are you hoping for anyone in particular? I've only had Julian for a little while, but so far I've found him annoying. Pinky was cute, but kind of an airhead. But I love Merry! She's so cute and funny, always talking about food or losing her voice from singing along to metal.

For peppy I really want Rosie. I want a villager with the music hobby because I love when they sing. There’s a few smugs I like so I’ll see who I find.

For peppy I really want Rosie. I want a villager with the music hobby because I love when they sing. There’s a few smugs I like so I’ll see who I find.

Rosie is my fav of all time, but I've really enjoyed having Carmen too for Peppy haha. Rosie and Carmen are so cute together. They always chat about their fav music and how they are going to start a pop band together haha
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i haven't played yet today. sims 4 updating.

Rosie is really cute! I hope you find someone you really love!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I time traveled and now my game is malfunctioning and not showing candy and pumpkin starts at The Cranny. 😕
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I time traveled and now my game is malfunctioning and not showing candy and pumpkin starts at The Cranny. 😕

Are you still in October 2020? Maybe you accidentally went to next year. I’ve never time traveled so I can’t help much.

Are you still in October 2020? Maybe you accidentally went to next year. I’ve never time traveled so I can’t help much.

Oh, you're right! I'm in 2021 somehow. :sweat_smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited October 2020
    I invited Lionel. He looks interesting and he’s smug with the music hobby.
    I invited Lionel. He looks interesting and he’s smug with the music hobby.

I thought pretty hard about inviting Lionel myself! He's very cute. I hope you two will be very happy together. :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I love Lionel! I don't have him because I already have HIppeux and his smugness is big enough for the island haha, but Lionel is awesome too :) Great choice!

My island is open if anyone wants to shop. 3751L. Reneigh is crafting but I don't know what. Hippeux had me deliever a gift to her and the dialogue for delievery messed up her crafting so she won't tell me what she's making or give up the DIY haha. And buy anything you want in Nooks as I already have the stuff there today.
    I had a first yesterday! Label totally roasted the outfit I showed her! She gave me the generic theme of "vacation" and I was like ok well I feel it would be weird to dress up in summer clothes when it's chilly Fall out, I'll dress for a winter resort vacation. She didn't like my ski pants and goggles. She also didn't give me my Label item and I received only one tailor ticket in the mail. 😖
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I love Lionel! I don't have him because I already have HIppeux and his smugness is big enough for the island haha, but Lionel is awesome too :) Great choice!

My island is open if anyone wants to shop. 3751L. Reneigh is crafting but I don't know what. Hippeux had me deliever a gift to her and the dialogue for delievery messed up her crafting so she won't tell me what she's making or give up the DIY haha. And buy anything you want in Nooks as I already have the stuff there today.

Reneigh is crafting Spooky Tower!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I had a first yesterday! Label totally roasted the outfit I showed her! She gave me the generic theme of "vacation" and I was like ok well I feel it would be weird to dress up in summer clothes when it's chilly Fall out, I'll dress for a winter resort vacation. She didn't like my ski pants and goggles. She also didn't give me my Label item and I received only one tailor ticket in the mail. 😖

hahaha apparently vacation means "SUMMER" vacation then lol. She told me to wear work clothes and gave me a shirt with camera haha. I was such a mismatch... put on ballet slippers, shorts, a tool belt and I forget what hat... looked a mess but she LOVED it.

Ty haha!!! Reneigh is ALWAYS crafting the spooky things it seems haha!

hahaha apparently vacation means "SUMMER" vacation then lol. She told me to wear work clothes and gave me a shirt with camera haha. I was such a mismatch... put on ballet slippers, shorts, a tool belt and I forget what hat... looked a mess but she LOVED it.

I guess? But she gave me the same coat Livia is wearing in her pic with Lionel. Is that summery? 🤔 I thought it was more for fall.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I guess? But she gave me the same coat Livia is wearing in her pic with Lionel. Is that summery? 🤔 I thought it was more for fall.

I agree, that's totally fall. wonder what she wanted then? haha!
    Wow! I just discovered that despite the fact that your villagers wardrobes show you only 3 items that they own, according to a data mine I saw being referenced, they can own 24 pieces of clothing.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top