Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds You Can't Live Without

Comments

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    MapleIsland_pic_NS.png
    A graveyard and a combined market place (the only two community lots there and one residential 64x64 lot. Perfect Island for asocial sims like mine. :mrgreen: A world I can't live without. :D No roads...you walk everywhere. :D Don't have to meet anyone except unless you want to sell something...

...or buy something.

Maple Island's Motto: "MY ISLAND! GET OUT!" Trust me; they're not much for tourism or tourists.

@Nikkei_Simmer did you make this word, Is there a download, looks like a great word for a challenge
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    edited July 2020
    Yes, I made the world. :) Right now. I'm only playing it solo. I am planning to edit it so that the routing issues are taken care of. The combined market building has some routing issues where my sim can't get back to the home-lot once he's gone over there so...I do plan to work on that.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer Looks very cute, I would love to download it after you edit it. I love small worlds. looks very interesting, Sometimes I like to play a antisocial sim. looks like a nice world to do a midnight sun challenge in a little different way. Will you be putting it on the Exchange.
    I don't know when. I have to be in the mood to pull up CAW and work on things. It's still a work in progress. though I have a few game-play pictures. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer I understand, no pushing here, when ever its up let me know. would love to see your pictures. I too have to be in the mood to so somethings especially creative stuff. No hurry
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer

I love your little antisocial island-) I think it would be a wonderful destination for using the traveller mod :) Frankly it would be my own RL destination hahha
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,991 Member
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    MapleIsland_pic_NS.png
    A graveyard and a combined market place (the only two community lots there and one residential 64x64 lot. Perfect Island for asocial sims like mine. :mrgreen: A world I can't live without. :D No roads...you walk everywhere. :D Don't have to meet anyone except unless you want to sell something...

...or buy something.

Maple Island's Motto: "MY ISLAND! GET OUT!" Trust me; they're not much for tourism or tourists.
    It looks nice, but how does that market place function properly, without any other residential lots on the Island? The registers require other sims to be living somewhere in the world. They don’t function if the only other sims in the world are NPC townies

edited July 2020
    The registers are operational 24/7. The sims don't leave. They have a bathroom and a mini-fridge. And it seems to work just fine. Evidently the registers generate their own sims - they don't have to be residents of a town. All the registers are manned (well with the exception of the "consignment register" because that ID10T can't get to work on time. I saw him running across the residential property to get to work. Sheer incompetence, you can't get decent workers nowadays. sheesh.)

Screenshot-153.jpg

...and they don't leave the place either.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited July 2020
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer

I love your little antisocial island-) I think it would be a wonderful destination for using the traveller mod :) Frankly it would be my own RL destination hahha

I'm asocial... Let's just say I would just love it there. Only people I'd have to talk to are the wife...and kids...and a little interaction with business...and the rest of the time...sheer solitude...to contemplate and work on things. :) My kind of place.

And our island mascot is "Krusty"...the spotted sixam.

"Can we have a few welcoming words to those tourists who would want to visit here? Krusty?"
    Screenshot-155.jpg
    Krusty: "LEAVE!"
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer

I would love it there as well once i have done my duties i like my own space-)
    edited July 2020
    The registers are operational 24/7. The sims don't leave. They have a bathroom and a mini-fridge. And it seems to work just fine. Evidently the registers generate their own sims - they don't have to be residents of a town. All the registers are manned (well with the exception of the "consignment register" because that ID10T can't get to work on time. I saw him running across the residential property to get to work. Sheer incompetence, you can't get decent workers nowadays. sheesh.)

Screenshot-153.jpg

...and they don't leave the place either.
    Oh so you’re using a mod? You must be using mods. That explains it. Every single time I place one of those registers in the world, it either turns one of the sims in one of the houses currently occupied or it plops down another sim in an empty house. So annoying
    Post edited by Damienf519 on
    Yeah..it's probably NRAAS Register that is placing the required Sims on the lot.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer, I still can’t understand why EA set it up so they need homes
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    edited August 2020
    If it hasn't been mentioned I'd like to add Meadow Glen to the list
    http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_MeadowGlenUpdated.html

Loving this world at the moment :)

A few of the lots had routing issues though, which I easily rectified by bulldozing and replacing :P
    No issues since, and runs like a charm. Currently 150 sims, zero lag. (I'm using Version 2) - making it my new favourite world ^.^
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
    @McTosh I love that one too. I would be playing with it a lot more if I was not currently working on my own world.
  • SimbastienSimbastien Posts: 111 Member
    I want to get custom worlds but I don't have all the packs
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    Simbastien wrote: »
    I want to get custom worlds but I don't have all the packs

You don't need them. Check http://www.mysimrealty.com/

There are many worlds with different versions (base games, or base game and pets, or base games and ambitions + late night etc)

You can also include & exclude certain EP's here
    https://thesimscatalog.com/sims3/category/worlds/

Rflong also has Legacy Island & Legacy Island II

Riverview/WA/Amb/NL/Gen
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8442061

-WA/Amb/LN/Gen/Pets/ST/SN
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6696111

Some worlds will even work if you dont have all packs, they'll just replace items with something similar or leave gaps for you to place yourself.
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • OliviaAROliviaAR Posts: 31 Member
    I personally love Appaloosa Plains.
    If I had the patience to customize a world, I would make one that looks like the town I live in, but I don't. I prefer playing the worlds than making them.
    50367188388_aeb7c99673_m.jpg
    Sometimes All You Need Is A Warm Hug From Your Bestfriend
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    My fave Sims 3 worlds are:
    Moonlight Falls
    Bridgeport
    Twinbrook
    Starlight Shores
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    I love Monte Vista but I’m curious why most of the sims are in sunglasses. With so many sunglassed sims, i put a pair on my sim too, so that he can be also looked like one of them.
  • MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 372 Member
    My favorite world is Moonlight Falls. Maybe its because Supernatural was my first expansion pack so I'm biased, but I just love the old fantasy vibe I get it from it. I also play exclusively with Supernatural sims so they fit right in with the world.
  • HowmanychairsHowmanychairs Posts: 32 Member
    My favorite worlds in ts3 are Roaring Heights, Sunlit Tides and Hidden Springs!! If you have nice looking water and you're not Isla Paradiso I'll love you for sure!
  • muckleberrimuckleberri Posts: 65 Member
    pKjTy1u.png

I looooove love love Strawberry Acres—every time I try to play in a different world, I always end up coming back. It's small but not too small, looks nice, and runs SO smoothly. <3
    dyWDPqV.png
    now playing: the early legacy (ts3 alphabetacy)
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Sunset Valley, Appaloosa Plains and Legacy Island III
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    EA Worlds: Appaloosa Plains is probably my favorite all around. I want to like IP, but it is a pain. Custom worlds: I love Anne Arbor, Storybrook County, Winchester Farming, Haunted Valley, and Grey Meadows.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top