Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• QueenEbony1113QueenEbony1113 Posts: 380 Member
    Thank you to those who faved and commented on my gallery upload! You guys are awesome! :)

I decided to upload my additional edits on Twitter anyway, even if they contain CC, because they illustrate my pack idea further (summoning circle and weapons). Plus, my Expansion Pack cover edit was made waaaay before this Round's theme was announced, and I thought it'd be a good time to share it. Also, please correct me if I misunderstood, but I always assumed the No CC rule was for the Gallery upload alone. In that case, oops! Oh well, I had fun creating the pictures.

Check them out here! Scroll down to see more. https://twitter.com/FrerardChild/status/1312082574571905024
    2bcb85bc6df30a1fc5a19f876b8e2f22.jpg
    My real name isn't actually Ebony!
    Mainly a Fandom Simmer!
    I'd totally make Sims videos of the characters in my game but I don't know what to call my channel!
    Twitter: FrerardChild
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Also, please correct me if I misunderstood, but I always assumed the No CC rule was for the Gallery upload alone. In that case, oops!

Check them out here! Scroll down to see more.

I think that is absolutely correct @QueenEbony1113 - no CC or poses for the Gallery - because that creates a level playing field for all entries & it is from the Gallery that the judges download and judge. But elsewhere you can elaborate and add extra pics and stories to fill out your entry, although that won't necessarily be taken into consideration in the judging - just some extra fun for everyone else to enjoy! x <3
  • LeilathaLeilatha Posts: 24 Member
    > @Flash5 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Just to make it easier for everyone to click on the link for @Leilatha 's awesome entry I'll copy it here. x <3
    Thank you so much!
    I really like your idea with Paralympics! I'd love to see my sim play tennis or lift weights in a stadium among crowds :smile:
  • the_red_simmerthe_red_simmer Posts: 36 Member
    There are literally so many creative ideas on this thread! πŸ₯°
  • QueenEbony1113QueenEbony1113 Posts: 380 Member
    > @Flash5 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I think that is absolutely correct @QueenEbony1113 - no CC or poses for the Gallery - because that creates a level playing field for all entries & it is from the Gallery that the judges download and judge. But elsewhere you can elaborate and add extra pics and stories to fill out your entry, although that won't necessarily be taken into consideration in the judging - just some extra fun for everyone else to enjoy! x <3

Thank you for confirming that, @Flash5 ! That's good to know and certainly puts me at ease. ☺️
    2bcb85bc6df30a1fc5a19f876b8e2f22.jpg
    My real name isn't actually Ebony!
    Mainly a Fandom Simmer!
    I'd totally make Sims videos of the characters in my game but I don't know what to call my channel!
    Twitter: FrerardChild
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    OMG just look at all the fantastic creativity, commentary and support I've missed! I unfortunately got sick this week on top of my normal crazy life! Not fun, but I'm getting through it :# I'm so sorry I haven't visited this thread for over a week! I will catch up with everyone's posts very soon but first I wanted to share an important theme update with you.

πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ‘» A few of my friends and I ( @RethaSim @nightlioness and @LukasCreatesSims ) are hosting a huge Halloween event! We are still ironing out the details so I don't have anything to post officially here yet. I wanted to get your creative thoughts flowing though so when we release the news you're all set to go. Start thinking monsters! More details here, in the gallery and on twitter coming this weekend! πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ‘»

Also, I wanted to encourage you all to take a look at the special event I'm working on in partnership with KrystalGamer1 ~ I would love for you to give your creativity to this one! Please check out these twitter ads for special directions and give it a try this week ;)

[img][/img]RIDt2wq.jpg

See the ad on twitter by clicking here ~ Sims For A Novel Collaboration

She'll be reviewing all tweeted entries in a YouTube video. You can visit Krystal's channel to bookmark it for this special event here ~ Krystal Gamer

I'll be back very soon to take a thorough review of the outstanding entries I've seen in the gallery! Thank you for supporting this thread and more importantly, each other on it! πŸ’œ Sending hugs & love to you!
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    @GLovely1 So sorry you got sick - wishing you a speedy recovery! I'm looking forward to the Halloween challenge and having participated in the Myara challenge, I can agree that it's so much fun! <3
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • LeilathaLeilatha Posts: 24 Member
    @GLovely1 Oh, I hope you'll feel better soon! Take your time :)
    Halloween event sounds interesting, I love monsters. I've participated only in one of your QCC but I had a great time creating a Sim. I also read some previous challenges in this thread and you have such great ideas (my favourite was masquerade ball, so fascinating, I could feel this vibe) that I'm already excited to try the next ones!β™₯
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    @GLovely1 Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear you got sick. Having recently gotten over a cold myself, I know the feeling. Please take your time and get better soon. <3

But ooh! The Halloween challenge/event seems super fun. I'll be looking forward to it.

And I think I may check out the Myara challenge as well. :)

@GLovely1 I hope you feel better soon! That event looks super fun and exciting, I’ll have to look into it!
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    Get well soon @GLovely1 πŸ€’ πŸ’Š πŸ€—
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @GLovely1 Sorry to hear your unwell! Can't believe you're running two challenges and planning a third all while ill :# Very much looking forward to seeing more about the Halloween one!

Feel better soon <3
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    @GLovely1 , I hope that you're feeling better soon!
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    @GLovely1 I'm sorry to hear that you've been unwell; I hope you get to feeling better!
  • LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    Wow, the Myara challenge sounds amazing! I'm wondering though @GLovely1 - Do we have to make a tweet about the challenge? I'm lame and don't have twitter haha. I can post them other places like this forum or my tumblr, but not twitter. Thank you!
    LSB12L wrote: Β»
    Wow, the Myara challenge sounds amazing! I'm wondering though @GLovely1 - Do we have to make a tweet about the challenge? I'm lame and don't have twitter haha. I can post them other places like this forum or my tumblr, but not twitter. Thank you!

I don't want to speak for Lisa, but you totally don't need to post your entry on Twitter if you don't want to! It's mainly to let people know to look for your entry on the Gallery (promotion purposes) IMO. :)
    phULnBI.png
  • LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    LSB12L wrote: Β»

I don't want to speak for Lisa, but you totally don't need to post your entry on Twitter if you don't want to! It's mainly to let people know to look for your entry on the Gallery (promotion purposes) IMO. :)

Thanks! I'll definitely try it out then; I have some ideas already!
  • MiraRoseBlackMiraRoseBlack Posts: 17 Member
    @GLovely1 Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, I hope you get better soon! Also, this CAS event seems very intriguing, definitely checking it out :o
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Dear QCC friends, my Mum died just past midnight on 6th October - she was taken to hospital unresponsive at 5pm but never regained consciousness. We are with my Dad at his home - he is heartbroken as are we. I won't be around for a while, I know you will all understand but wanted to explain as this group & these challenges have been such a nice distraction for me during her illness. I will be back, please keep us in your thoughts. x <3
    edited October 2020
    Flash5 wrote: Β»
    Dear QCC friends, my Mum died just past midnight on 6th October - she was taken to hospital unresponsive at 5pm but never regained consciousness. We are with my Dad at his home - he is heartbroken as are we. I won't be around for a while, I know you will all understand but wanted to explain as this group & these challenges have been such a nice distraction for me during her illness. I will be back, please keep us in your thoughts. x <3

I totally understand and I'm sure everyone else does too. I'm so sorry again for your loss, Sami. Please take as much time as you need. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and will be right here to welcome you back when you return. :)<3
    phULnBI.png
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited October 2020

I'm so sorry for your loss. And as @divanthesimmer said, take as much time as you need. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts. 🧑
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @Flash5 You have been so warm and welcoming since I started these challenges with help always at the ready for those who need it. I am very sorry for the loss and pain you and your family are going through.

Thank you for telling us what happened. You will be much missed and in our thoughts <3
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    edited October 2020

@Flash5 I'm very sorry for you and your family for the loss of your mum πŸ˜” πŸ•― I send a big hug ❀️ and a prayer for you and your mum πŸ™πŸ»
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
    @Flash5 I’m so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family through this difficult time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top