Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited October 2020
    Island open for shoppers haha. Daisy Mae selling at 92 but only for 20 more minutes I believe.
    Dodo is 44L2D. I"ll be offlline. SeashoreLivia there's 4 posters in the train station if you come haha!

Thank you! On your island Reneigh is making a spooky standing lamp
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    just got back from my nirce birthday. haven't got to play yet today. it should be wednesdy in my game i skipped a little.
    2/3 done! Just got a golden trout :) Off to catch my sturgeon haha!

bad alex :) you confused me again. lol.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    al gave it up. thats 2 photos now.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    do any of you guys want to get the guide book for the game I sure do
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,709 Member

I have it. Ordered from Amazon back in March and didn't get it until June because it was on backorder. I paid $17 but it's $27 now. I love looking through it but usually when I have questions I just search online.

https://www.amazon.com/Animal-Crossing-Horizons-Official-Companion/dp/3869931000/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=animal+crossing+guide&qid=1601861303&sr=8-2

i usually just play. i try and finishthe miles tasks and now i'm working both those and villager requests. if i have questions i usually just come here.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited October 2020
    Island open for anyone who wants to shop/explore/check diys. Buy anything you want from Nooks

@SeashoreLivia 5 posters in the usual spot await you, haha!
    @comicsforlife there are some cherries on the ground beside Abels for you

Rosie is crafting magazine stack last I checked

Dodo is New dodo is 0T149

Post edited by SimAlexandria on
    Ugh! Hippeux sent me on a treasure hunt and I have a feeling it was to get his photo as just before that I was thinking I should get his soon and quite often they do treasure hints to give photos away (though it can be a diff prize too.. I just have a feeling it was his photo haha)

But alas.. I didn't find the treasure in the 3 min time and so I'll never know *cries *
    That's one of the reasons why I collect all the fossils first before talking to any of my villagers. That way I only have to find and dig up one star if they ask me to hunt for treasure.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Well, I'm giving Zucker the boot with no photo. I was trying to get the bubble to jump to Teddy, but I'd already spent longer than I'd wanted to, plus I want to keep Teddy and have been wanting Zucker to leave. I've decided I'm still going to aim for photos, but let villagers leave even if I don't get one.

If anybody wants Zucker, let me know.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    That's one of the reasons why I collect all the fossils first before talking to any of my villagers. That way I only have to find and dig up one star if they ask me to hunt for treasure.

@simgirl1010 I already had collected the fossils, but I just couldn't find the spot on time haha, it was very well hidden.
    Oh no. That's too bad. 😐
    Oh no. That's too bad. 😐

Yep, oh well. Hopefully he'll give me another chance (or just give me the photo) soon haha!

There's also a trick that if you don't want to dig up fossils you can bury 6 of them somewhere on your island hidden (or not) and then you know exactly where they are and no more can spawn haha. But I still like digging them up (except when they show up in places I actually have to build/knock down cliffs to get at lol)
    edited October 2020
    So I used an amiibo card to invite Felicity to the campsite. She asked for a garden cart. It requires 3 different kinds of flowers to craft. One of which is cosmos. I searched my whole island. I have no cosmos! 😱 I thought I had every type, except for the crossbreed ones, but apparently not. So I planted some. Won't help with Felicity but at least I'll have them.
    Oh no. That's too bad. 😐

Yep, oh well. Hopefully he'll give me another chance (or just give me the photo) soon haha!

There's also a trick that if you don't want to dig up fossils you can bury 6 of them somewhere on your island hidden (or not) and then you know exactly where they are and no more can spawn haha. But I still like digging them up (except when they show up in places I actually have to build/knock down cliffs to get at lol)

That's an excellent idea! I don't really need the money but I'm obsessed about finding them every day when I log in.
    Oh no. That's too bad. 😐

That's an excellent idea! I don't really need the money but I'm obsessed about finding them every day when I log in.

I need more bells but also want some of them for a design for my castle basement once I have enough bells to upgrade my sides to have a basement haha! So I still collect them :D
    edited October 2020
    So I used an amiibo card to invite Felicity to the campsite. She asked for a garden cart. It requires 3 different kinds of flowers to craft. One of which is cosmos. I searched my whole island. I have no cosmos! 😱 I thought I had every type, except for the crossbreed ones, but apparently not. So I planted some. Won't help with Felicity but at least I'll have them.

@simgirl1010 I have cosmos! You can come pick some if you want! Not sure how many you need but I have at least one if not more of every color growing. DOdo is 0T149 I'm offline but just run around the island picking flowers haha! Bring a ladder just in case, but there are some scattered all over

Edit: I just checked the recipe and it's red ones. I have tons of red ones around my island. Also if you want cosmos to grow feel free to dig some up from the places on my island that look overgrown with random flowers (there's a ton by the campsite area and up top left of the fairgrounds where my moon and two tents are.

@simgirl1010 I have cosmos! You can come pick some if you want! Not sure how many you need but I have at least one if not more of every color growing. DOdo is 0T149 I'm offline but just run around the island picking flowers haha! Bring a ladder just in case, but there are some scattered all over

Edit: I just checked the recipe and it's red ones. I have tons of red ones around my island. Also if you want cosmos to grow feel free to dig some up from the places on my island that look overgrown with random flowers (there's a ton by the campsite area and up top left of the fairgrounds where my moon and two tents are.

Thanks! On my way as soon as I start my game.

Thanks! On my way as soon as I start my game.

yw! There's red cosmos beside my campsite for sure, if there's not three just run around haha as there are more scatterred thoughout :)
    edited October 2020
    :/ Got them! Thanks so much! 😊 Your island is awesome. That must have taken a long time.

I watered the ones I picked.
    :/ Got them! Thanks so much! 😊 Your island is awesome. That must have taken a long time.

I watered the ones I picked.

no prob haha! I'm never picky about my flowers being picked since they grow back so let me know anytime if you need more haha! And thank-you!!!! It's taken ages but I kept changing it at first and I love designing it haha!
    edited October 2020
    haha I used turnip exchange to sell some turnips last night... Turns out the person was streaming and my Ice is in the video... (not the first time it's happened haha)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    haha I used turnip exchange to sell some turnips last night... Turns out the person was streaming and my Ice is in the video... (not the first time it's happened haha)

Nice. It's kind of fun to appear in other people's videos.

I appeared in one of those funniest animal crossing moments videos a while ago from a clip I shared on twitter. I felt like a star even though I like totally wasn't cause tons of people appear in those and it wasn't even the funniest clip (it was just like somebody sitting down right behind me and blocking me into the area I just entered) but whatever. It's just fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top