Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game pack and Stuff pack premade sims *Solved*

simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to double check with you all -

Do any stuff packs come with pre-made sims? (I'm not talking ones you can download from Maxis on the gallery, I mean any that come with the pack).

Also, does Get to Work, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine out, Spa day, and Outdoor retreat have any pre-made sims?

Thank you in advance! :)

Thank you all, your answers are very helpful! <3
Post edited by simskeleton on

Comments

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    As far as I know, there are no pre-mades from stuffpacks. Also, none from the other packs you mentioned. Only sims you can get from the gallery :)
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited October 2020
    No stuff packs don’t come with premade sims, although vintage glamour does come with being able to hire a Butler. The expansion and game packs you have mentioned don’t either, at least not ones with homes, maybe they have certain special NPC’s, but I don’t know. I know that outdoor retreat has sims that are forestry people, and people walking around in Bear suits. I don’t know if they are considered pre made, and there is a hermit, but that hermit can change. Jungle adventure NPC’s are dressed in silvadorado clothes, in spa day massage therapists and massage chair workers are dressed appropriately. Dine out has Appropriate sims for restaurants. And get to work has criminal and other appropriate work sims.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    only pack that include world also include premade with the exception of seasons, but seasons premade is more like an npc rather than premade.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Go to the gallery, select search by user id. Put Maxis in and there will be a load of pre made pack sims in there, occasionally they release one or two but the last three an Ep, Gp and Sp have had no premades released by them as yet. I hope this changes because I really like my premades. Hope that helps.
  • simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
    Thank you all! This was very helpful! <3