Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    What about the final questions asked by the eliminated?

You mean as in a jury questioning?
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    "It's thick and nice"

:smirk:

:smirk:
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    "If I'm right IIX means 8 in Roman numerals."

That's VIII. I'm guessing Kiki was looking at it the wrong way
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

I need to write only a couple more scenes. Which means that it's time for some TEASERS!

Screenshot-699.jpg

Screenshot-754.jpg

Screenshot-769.jpg

Screenshot-434.jpg

Screenshot-801.jpg

Good luck and lots of wisdom everyone!

@ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

@kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

Yes
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I am teased
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Yes

That's gonna happen after the episode is out. Hence why it's of utmost importance for all players to reread the episodes to take notes.

@ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

@kelvin @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub
    Banner.png
    I am teased

Good
    Banner.png
    edited October 2020
    Welp, I was working on the episode when suddenly my game crashed :o (Sims 3 🙄 )
    I was considering to keep working on it this night til it's out, but guess I'll turn off my laptop to reset it instead, hopefully be able to finish it up tomorrow. :) I'll be visiting my brother though, so that might get difficult.
    Banner.png
    Just Sims 3 Things

THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot-785.jpg

EPISODE 25 - A FINAL TOGETHER

Please enjoy the read!

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

The finale procedure!

Good luck and lots of wisdom! The climax of the season will be coming up NEXT!
    Banner.png

THE POLLS!

For lurkers, players, fans and everyone else alike.

WHO IS THE ASSASSIN?*
    *The Jetsetters will be asked privately for their official final vote.

WHO IS YOUR FAN FAVOURITE JETSETTER?

Banner.png
    RIP Lucas's eye

And they only collected two dilemmas. Uh oh

RIP Lucas's eye

And they only collected two dilemmas. Uh oh
    Poor Lucas :o:'( At least he went full on die-hard mode the remainder of the Challenge. :3

I did the math when planning out the solution, and it is in fact possible for everyone to escape with 3 dilemmas each with a fair amount of time left. So some things undoubtedly went wrong. :o But where, and who?... That's the question.
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Poor Lucas!
    Hmmm, definitely gonna need to look through again to check for the Assassin...
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Poor Lucas!
    Hmmm, definitely gonna need to look through again to check for the Assassin...

You better look through the episode again :3 Who knows you might stumble upon a thing or two that could point to the right direction?
    Banner.png

A BONUS EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot-648.jpg

EPISODE 25,2 - ESCAPE ROOM CHALLENGE SOLUTION

Please enjoy the read!

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

The finale procedure!

Good luck and lots of wisdom! The climax of the season will be coming up NEXT!
    Banner.png
    Sneaky assassin

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Ah, btw, never know why I never did this for Eugene and Phia earlier but I was playing around with this alignment test for D&D characters and unsurprisingly Eugene came out as lawful good and Phia chaotic neutral xD

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Ah, btw, never know why I never did this for Eugene and Phia earlier but I was playing around with this alignment test for D&D characters and unsurprisingly Eugene came out as lawful good and Phia chaotic neutral xD

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

That sounds like them alright :D

Hey guys, I hopefully can start the official question round once I wake up in the morning.

Here's what the finale is going to look like in short:

1 - The opening statements of the 3 finalists, where they sing a song and explain their game plan.
    2 - 2 to 3 days where each Sim can ask 1 question to the finalist about their gameplay and the finalists can answer those questions.
    3 - 3 days of open discussion where people can freely discuss game matters.
    4 - The Final Vote!

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

Banner.png
    Oooohhhhh

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Eeeeeeee, exciting but also a little nerve-wracking 😝

Jetsetters!

It is time for the finale!

Like last season, all individual Jetsetters will get one vote each to cast on the finalist they believe to be the Assassin.

But before we'll get to that, all three finalists will sing a song that describes their game the best, and then get a minute or two to explain how the song ties into their gameplay. They've all submitted their songs to me, and I shall post them after this post.

After that each individual Jetsetter that has not made it to the finale has the chance to ask 1 question to one finalist, or to the finalists in general. For the real life players: that means one per Sim. Each finalist gets 1 question, the rest two.

The finalists have to just answer those questions to try to convince their peers of their innocence. Once everybody got the answers to their questions, or once 3 days have passed, we will move on to the next phase: the free discussion round.

In the free discussion round all Jetsetters get to freely discuss the game, they are no longer bound to asking questions or answering them. They can freely share who they think is the Assassin, why they think so, they can vouch for someone's innocence, et cetera. The only rules are: 1) Stick to the topic of the game; 2) Don't play things personal; 3) Stay polite and civil. 4) Don't reveal classified information. This phase will last for 3 days as well.

Once the free discussion is over, I will officially open up the final vote: the finalist with the most votes cast against them will be officially accused of being the Assassin and lose the season and their prize money. The Jetsetters can retrieve everything they've lost to the Assassin, but only if they accuse the right person - or else the Assassin will walk away with their entire stash and the Jetsetters - minus the accused person - will only get to divide the scraps they've saved from them.

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

Banner.png
    edited October 2020

Screenshot-8.jpg

Kiki enters the finale stage first!

https://youtu.be/qoQJXqAaCZQ

Kiki: "Hi guys, first of all it's good to see everyone here again! I'd also like to thank Odessa and Min Hee for letting me play this season, it has been a lot of fun and I've enjoyed every second of it. I would like to let everyone know that this game has been hard this season, fun but hard. Every time a challenge has come around I've done my best to try add as much more for the pot as I can as well as be vigilant to any possible assassin-y movements.
    I chose the song 'Simply the Best' because I have approached the competition and missions in the best and most productive way I can. I may have fluffed a few missions along the way but I have also excelled in many too! I hope that my suspicions are right but if not I want you all to know that I tried my ultimate best! Thank you all."

Banner.png