Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    pewee gave it up. he gave me his photo. so now i have my just 1. but now i want them all.

Congrats haha! I have just one too, from Rosie :) BUt I gift them daily so hopefully more soon haha
    pewee gave it up. he gave me his photo. so now i have my just 1. but now i want them all.

Congrats haha! I have just one too, from Rosie :) BUt I gift them daily so hopefully more soon haha

i gift them everyday then i go to resident services and recycle the unwanted gifts from the bin. thats how i finally got peewee.

? Taking stuff from the bin increases friendship? I do gift every day though :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    I wish you could buy multiple outfits or items from the Able Sister's without have to leave the changing room. Like when you buy stuff from the case in Nooks Cranny they ask if you'd like anything else.
    I wish you could buy multiple outfits or items from the Able Sister's without have to leave the changing room. Like when you buy stuff from the case in Nooks Cranny they ask if you'd like anything else.

Same.

Okay I have caught 1/3 fish I'm going for tonight.

I still need a Sturgeon and a Golden Trout. Of course one is found on River clifftops and one in the river mouth hahaha! And both are ultra rare. So wish me luck
    2/3 done! Just got a golden trout :) Off to catch my sturgeon haha!
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member

Same.

Honestly I'd revamp the whole shop if I could. I also want to be able to keep stuff I buy there in my inventory instead of wearing it or having it sent home. And to just be able to buy a whole mannequin outfit. But yeah being able to buy multiple outfits at once would be the one I'd most want.
    Did it :D 3/3 for tonight haha! Now to get that walking stick tomorrow lol
    Tia moved in today and Diana is at the campsite for her second visit. She's a cute little snooty deer. She'll be replacing Flora.
    I love Diana, she reminds me of Princess Diana haha, though she's after the greek goddess DIana I think really. I just don't care for her house, it's supposed to be some ancient bathhouse type but it makes me feel like she lives in a bathroom lol

Tia is great too! Super cute!
    I did it! Got my walking stick. I now have everything possible to catch in October haha
    edited October 2020
    Reneigh is crafting a spooky fench, if anyone wants to stop by and visit her or shop or check the fairground diys. I'll be afk. @SeashoreLivia there are 3 more posters for you in the train station (same location as yesterday) if you want to grab them haha. Gates to Tikatown are open to all friends.
    Edit: I'm not getting the stuff in Nooks so feel free to buy it
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited October 2020

i gift them everyday then i go to resident services and recycle the unwanted gifts from the bin. thats how i finally got peewee.

yes the things you gift them that they say aren't ther style wind up in the recycle bin, i take them and try again.with a new villager

yes the things you gift them that they say aren't ther style wind up in the recycle bin, i take them and try again.with a new villager

oh I see what you are saying, haha! I knew they ended up there, but I thought you meant that emptying the recycling bin increases friendship itself. My residents usually like my gifts as I make sure to gift in their fav colours/styles haha!
    Tia moved in today and Diana is at the campsite for her second visit. She's a cute little snooty deer. She'll be replacing Flora.

Nice.

Tia is one of my dreamies. I had her as my first not-forced villager at the campsite but was still figuring out just how inviting someone works and didn't really have time to keep working on it. She's sooooo adorable though I keep hoping we cross paths again... maybe I'll eventually get her amiibo. Especially now that I have Pekoe I need Tia even more lol I have the tea I need the teapot.

oh I see what you are saying, haha! I knew they ended up there, but I thought you meant that emptying the recycling bin increases friendship itself. My residents usually like my gifts as I make sure to gift in their fav colours/styles haha!

i have to guess cause i don't always remember whos style /color is whos today i accidently regifted something i was given . to the villager who gave it to me.

i have to guess cause i don't always remember whos style /color is whos today i accidently regifted something i was given . to the villager who gave it to me.

Haha I've done that, they always know it was something they gave you too lol!! Most my villagers like green/beige/purple as their two fav colours haha (green is my fav too). The colours match them/their houses etc usually so it's not too hard to memorize for me but if you use the ACNH app it tells you as well

• SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited October 2020
    I found my Nintendo ds and wild world. I can’t believe the game still works.
    I have Maple in my town! I kind of want to restart because I don’t feel connected to my town anymore because it’s been at least 10 years since I regularly played it. I don’t want to lose all my furniture and clothes and bells though.
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
    edited October 2020
    Opening my island. Dodo code JCNW5

Nibbles is crafting a giant teddy bear. Feel free to buy the limited items in the cranny. And as usual just help yourself to whatever. There's a bunch of stuff on the ground right now.

Edit: closed
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    can you get the other kinds of fruit from the islands you fly to or is it just for online players
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    edited October 2020
    can you get the other kinds of fruit from the islands you fly to or is it just for online players

@comicsforlife You can get coconuts and one other type, but not all the types. Each player gets one native fruit and one "sister fruit" and that's the other type they can get.

If you want online there is a free one week trial, whatever you get in that one week trial you get to keep too, so if you go for it let me know as I have all the kinds on my island and happy to give you some.

Edit: You might get a 3rd type of fruit from "mom" as a gift soon after starting. Not sure if everyone gets the 3rd type or just random if you get the same or a diff one.

There are 5 types total (6 if counting coconuts)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

@comicsforlife You can get coconuts and one other type, but not all the types. Each player gets one native fruit and one "sister fruit" and that's the other type they can get.

If you want online there is a free one week trial, whatever you get in that one week trial you get to keep too, so if you go for it let me know as I have all the kinds on my island and happy to give you some.

Edit: You might get a 3rd type of fruit from "mom" as a gift soon after starting. Not sure if everyone gets the 3rd type or just random if you get the same or a diff one.

okay thanks
    more for sim kids and more drama please

okay thanks

yw! I've heard a few people say that if you continually gift villagers via letters they might send a gift back of a foreign fruit in the mail but it's usually one you have and super rare. (people say it's super rare, others say it's not true at all haha) You can try though!

Also without all types of fruit I don't think you can get all the diys either, as you can't get diys that require fruit you don't have (or so I'm told). Unless you get those diys from other islands but again you need online for that. (These are the diys like cherry dress, apple umbrella, orange table etc)

who doesn't count cconuts? :p
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

"Mom" sent me the same fruit as my sister fruit.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Island open for shoppers haha. Daisy Mae selling at 92 but only for 20 more minutes I believe.
    Dodo is 44L2D. I"ll be offlline. @SeashoreLivia there's 4 posters in the train station if you come haha!
    Coming to visit!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top