Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited October 2020
    deleted. Island not open for a bit but I'll reopen soon haha
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Ophelia got the umbrella octopus yesterday, but I want Livia to be the one to catch and donate everything in the museum.

Turnips are 324 on Goose Isle. I’ll open the gate after lunch.

I don't have turnips but if you are waiting til after lunch yor price might change depending on when you eat lunch haha. They change at noon

I put the octopus in Ophelia's storage just in case Livia can't find one.

My gate is open now. It's my afternoon price so it won't change until the store closes.
    Dodo code 5KKM2

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Wolfgang just mailed me a Mystic Statue, but when I brought it into Blathers, he informed me that it is a fake. This means Redd scammed island dad. I'm going to turn his tail into a feather duster next time I see him :rage:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Wolfgang just mailed me a Mystic Statue, but when I brought it into Blathers, he informed me that it is a fake. This means Redd scammed island dad. I'm going to turn his tail into a feather duster next time I see him :rage:

@mintycupcake haha well he's on my island if you want to come yell at him.

I'm offline now but if anyone wants to come shop island is open again, Dodo 68LNN.

Rosie is crafting Cherry Wall
    Redd has 3 fakes left
    I'm not buying anything in Nooks so help yourself haha
    And as always if you need any of the DIYs in the back fairgrounds they are free to you guys haha.

@SeashoreLivia I know you re open for turnips but if you manage to come over after I have 4 more posters for you. THey are dropped in the train station, entrance hidden behind my castle which is behind Nooks haha. If you don't manage to grab them I'll get them to you later or tomorrow
    I can come over soon. I'm waiting for one person to come back who wanted to time travel to buy turnips and then sell them on my island.

One rude person made multiple trips and kept leaving with the - button which doesn't work with multiple people on the island. The last time she did it, the countdown finished and everyone was reset to the airport. Luckily she was sent home though, so I blocked her so she can't come back. I'm not sure why I always have issues when trying to host.
    I can come over soon. I'm waiting for one person to come back who wanted to time travel to buy turnips and then sell them on my island.

One rude person made multiple trips and kept leaving with the - button which doesn't work with multiple people on the island. The last time she did it, the countdown finished and everyone was reset to the airport. Luckily she was sent home though, so I blocked her so she can't come back. I'm not sure why I always have issues when trying to host.

Ugh that's annoying. Sorry that happened.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited October 2020

thats why i only host you. well that and you make me laugh.
    Ophelia got the umbrella octopus yesterday, but I want Livia to be the one to catch and donate everything in the museum.

I don't have turnips but if you are waiting til after lunch yor price might change depending on when you eat lunch haha. They change at noon

My gate is open now. It's my afternoon price so it won't change until the store closes.
    Dodo code 5KKM2

Are you going to be open a little while longer? Is it ok if I come back? I forgot to buy a piece of candy from your island.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Dodo code 5KKM2

Are you going to be open a little while longer? Is it ok if I come back? I forgot to buy a piece of candy from your island.

I'm going to visit Ice and then I'll open again.

Dodo code 5KKM2

I'm going to visit Ice and then I'll open again.

Thanks! :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

thats why i only host you. well that snd you make me laugh.

haha ty!!!

I tend to open a lot to everyone but I do my dailies first and then open when I'm not online lol!That way I don't get annoyed by all the airport loading screens... which take WAY too long

haha ty!!!

I tend to open a lot to everyone but I do my dailies first and then open when I'm not online lol!That way I don't get annoyed by all the airport loading screens... which take WAY too long

i have to be cautious. if someone hacks me i'll never hear the end of it from mom.who doesn't know i have a account .

haha ty!!!

i have to be cautious. if someone hacks me i'll never hear the end of it from mom.who doesn't know i have a account .

Makes sense. For me if someone hacks me I'm just gonna move a building onto the hacked item and move it back to get rid of it, but I don't have anyone else playing that could notice or would care that I have an online account haha! It'd be a minor inconvenience but that's it, fortunately
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited October 2020
    Opening my island. Dodo code 0P50C

Feel free to buy any of the limited items in the cranny. DIYs still out on the beach as usual. Last I saw Reneigh was crafting a spooky fence but that was a while ago so idk if she still is.

Edit: closed for now. Switch dead
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Feel free to buy any of the limited items in the cranny. DIYs still out on the beach as usual. Last I saw Reneigh was crafting a spooky fence but that was a while ago so idk if she still is.

It may change it 5, but I just checked and she was still making it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

ty! ill come shop haha

You had so many things I wanted at Abels haha, I went in and out of the change room countless times until my inventory was full haha! Ty! Found a diy I needed too (Mountain Standee). Reneigh isn't crafting anymore.

You had so many things I wanted at Abels haha, I went in and out of the change room countless times until my inventory was full haha! Ty! Found a diy I needed too (Mountain Standee). Reneigh isn't crafting anymore.

Yeah they had great stuff today. Glad you found a DIY. I feel like I'm going to have to get twitter in to clean up my DIYs soon lol... not too many are going to the forums here but I'm glad if people here get them first.
    Trying to catch the walking stick bug. They only show up for 2 hours in the evening and two early in the morning haha. One hour left I've seen only one and I missed it cuz it was on a tree that I could't sneak up on. Gonna try a mystery island. My trees are all too hard to get at haha
    Ugh 7pm, no luck haha. I didn't catch the walking stick. Found one more but missed it again. I suppose I could turn the clock back a couple hours but there's a few fish I still need to catch too so maybe I'll work on that first haha
    Ugh 7pm, no luck haha. I didn't catch the walking stick. Found one more but missed it again. I suppose I could turn the clock back a couple hours but there's a few fish I still need to catch too so maybe I'll work on that first haha

i only got him cause i snuck up on him. which was weird my chracter doesn't sneak very well.
    I haven't even seen a walking stick at all lol.
    I haven't even seen a walking stick at all lol.

you might have and not known it . they look like brown walking spiders.
    pewee gave it up. he gave me his photo. so now i have my just 1. but now i want them all.

Congrats haha! I have just one too, from Rosie :) BUt I gift them daily so hopefully more soon haha
    pewee gave it up. he gave me his photo. so now i have my just 1. but now i want them all.

Congrats haha! I have just one too, from Rosie :) BUt I gift them daily so hopefully more soon haha

i gift them everyday then i go to resident services and recycle the unwanted gifts from the bin. thats how i finally got peewee.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top