Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your current household/family?

Comments

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    As a story teller I have too many current households, for a example:

SINISTER SINS: An underground multinational metal band with nice skills, edgy style, beautiful members, sexy VR, QYT The Stirrer, dark secret
    Tianya "Suicide" Sui - The guitarist, but his drums skill is higher than guitar skill. S is grouchy, lead the discordant band. He also the oldest (middle-aged). He's 1980s (maybe) gothic style
    Vincent "Asesino" Ramirez - The pianist with sexy smile, he isn't necessarily the most handsome but must be the most sexy. VR is bad-temper and mysophobic. He's Victorian gothic style, I recently found he's looks a bit like young Ville Valo (both only with makeup)
    Xiwu "Poisoner" Lan - The bassist, a black magic witch. L is werid, and she has a crush on most sexy VR. Her appearance was inspired by the morphidae butterfly.
    Yutang "Arsonist" Qi - The drummer. Q's mental development is seriously delayed, so he became the stirrer of the band. His appearance was inspired by the hooded killer.
    Wuren Sang? You said Wuren Sang?

I plan to create a household for TS4 when I start play TS4 again. It will be a small clique of few rabid fans, one of them called Pseudocommando Apachito (yes, real name), he's the son of two of my sims in TS3, Sinclair "Sarin" Apachito and Boyana Tsvetanova.
    In the start of my story, Sarin and Boyana just acquaintance. Now it's near 6am in my time zone, continue tomorrow

The origin of everything is a household from Midnight Hollow, Apachito family, this family consists of two siblings, Sarin (Sinclair) and Dolores. Sarin is extreme edgy, he once a model. Boyana is avant-garde, she known Sarin in a magazine, and tried to contact him, finally her found he's live in MH and diverted to be a investigator. Their common feature is that they are very alternative, even a bit weird.
    But why can't my sims hasn't secrets? Actually this's related to two other sims: another Yutang Qi in the world Shion Kazama, a drummer who all traits are negative, and the culprit Lin Ji. This involves two other longer stories

Pseudocommando will born in game, because his parents, his name is like those names in the inventory article about "weird names". In TS4 timeline, PDC become a young adult, he also become a rabid fan of SSS band, and joined in a small clique of other SSS rabid fans. This rabid fans household will have a lot in common or correspondence with SSS band: both of them have 4 members, 1 "exotic" member (Vincent from SSS, PDC from their rabid fans), 1 confirmed as ethnic minority (Xiwu from SSS, ? form their rabid fans); the rabid fans household are 3 females 1 male, SSS are 3 males 1 female. They can be considered villains.
    But, there's a ghost who specially sanctions against rabid fans, he's Lianhuan Yu. Lianhuan will sanctions them. Wuren, the anti-devil of SSS band also will sanctions them.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • dreamyaridreamyari Posts: 41 Member
    These babies, the start of my new legacy save!
    FVndD56.jpg
    MWOvOtO.jpg
    ☆ it is only with the heart that one can see rightly ★
    ❀ advocate + founder of TS3 Renaissance
    - they/them -
    TS3 username; britishpinkkitty
    ʜᴀʀᴘᴇʀ ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ; https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/981894/harper-legacy#latest
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited September 2020
    And for those (just coming back from Sims 4) who aren't familiar with the "Selfacy". Yes...it's a blatant...simself-legacy. :p
    The founders (now deceased).
    Screenshot-131.jpg
    Haruo & River

Screenshot-120.jpg
    Allan (firstborn) marries Fumiko.

Screenshot-131.jpg
    Just like at any wedding, Mama gets all emotional...as they realize another milestone has been reached.

Screenshot-211.jpg
    Haruo, when his cousin (who he raised up like his own sons) got engaged to Mara
    Haruo: "You're a good kid, Aidan. Just do your best in life and make yourself a success, I'm proud of you..."
    Aidan: "Thanks...Dad..."

Well, if Satoshi and Molly were still around...and actually didn't leave Aidan out in the cold to nearly freeze to death which was the catalyst for Haruo and River to take over parenting duties for Aidan...
    Screenshot-188.jpg
    Screenshot-246.jpg
    Kunio and Alanna (Haruo and River's youngest daughter)

Screenshot-97.jpg
    Braden and Greta's wedding (Braden the second-born son was voted in as heir). Braden is a Colonel in the Royal Canadian Air Force after transferring services from the Royal Canadian Navy as he wanted to fly CF-18s.

...and well...the oldest daughter is the last to get married was Brianna...who met Tatsuyoshi, fell in love and got married.
    Screenshot-246.jpg
    ...and of course. Haruo...well, Brianna was his little baby girl.
    "Mom, you're not old...you're still beautiful..and Dad loves you so much..." Brianna stated to her mom, in between bites of chicken teppanyaki.

"Thank you, dear, but the still adjective doesn't help matters much..." River replied feeling a few more aches and pains where there weren't any before. Was it early onset-arthritis?
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot-19.jpg
    Karina - reaches her teens

Screenshot-31.jpg
    Haruo and River, older...and still in love.

Screenshot-56.jpg
    Tragedy...
    Screenshot-64.jpg
    Screenshot-89-blood.jpg

Goodbyes
    Screenshot-126.jpg
    Screenshot-127.jpg
    Screenshot-134.jpg

A Spectral Reunion
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    Screenshot-3.jpg

And...a birthday party without the grandparents - Haruo and River's grandson Colin ages up.
    Screenshot-24.jpg

Karina at her grandparents' gravesite.
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    Screenshot-25.jpg

This thing is 290 chapters so far. Yes, you read that correctly.
    The Chikamori Selfacy
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer wow! That's so heartbreaking! :'( Every time a sim dies it hurts me a little because of what I went through when I lost my grandmother two years ago. A freak accident with a fire in her apartment. She passed in February of 2018.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    edited October 2020
    I restarted my first family I made in this game and gave them new appearances. They autonomously got engaged and married in the same night due to a Better Deep Discussions Mod I have. They're expecting a son who will be born next time I load up. Oh, the pregnancy also happened because of one of the answers I picked with that mod. LOL! Oopsie babies are my specialty ;)
    50406528922_e581754058_h.jpg
    50406380121_85a7ac0846_h.jpg
    50405673138_298e496256_h.jpg
    50405673028_3528941377_h.jpg
    50406379796_728440f19f_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer wow! That's so heartbreaking! :'( Every time a sim dies it hurts me a little because of what I went through when I lost my grandmother two years ago. A freak accident with a fire in her apartment. She passed in February of 2018.

I'm so sorry for your loss, @HillyBeth.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer thanks. :)<3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    @HillyBeth Congrats on the marriage and pregnancy :) Losing a family member is never easy but losing one so tragically is something I can't imagine. I am sorry for your loss.
    @Mikezumi thank you. <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    edited October 2020
    On a happier note to one of my comments, someone celebrated his first birthday! The toddler is Henry Lowell, Carson and Annabeth's son.
    50410088727_305f8f6cfe_h.jpg

Dad's hair and mom's eyes. Skin could be Moms but I'm not sure. Maybe it's between his parents' shades. *shrug*
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    @Mikezumi he's a little stud like his daddy. Lol! Must be the red hair ;)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    Sam aged up to YA today :) His girlfriend, Cynthia, will be joining the household next time I play so I can get them ready to move out together.
    50414156818_f3db0de730_o.jpg
    50414845761_9d96e81d04_o.jpg
    50414156668_283e5fc3b1_o.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited October 2020
    My "stranded time travelers" household, currently in Lunar Lakes, had split up. While Madison (VanWatson) and Ethan Bunch are dead, here we have Rowan and Spiros with their kids, Fred (the teen) and Barney (the child).
    yuc8fSS.jpg
    This was Jeffrey, Rowan's simbot "son", reading Fred to sleep the last night of his childhood, while Barney is already asleep.
    ZLrQyFt.jpg
    Here is Fred as teen in a close-up, shortly after he aged up.
    3EKh0uk.jpg
    Rowan is the former plantsim "son" of Marcus Stout, my Sunset Valley family founder. Spiros is an offspring of Susan Wainwright and Gobias Koffi.
    @Turjan That looks like a fun save! I have no experience with simbots but they look useful! Rowan is a good looking boy :)
    Sam's girlfriend, Cynthia, joined the household and I will let them stay a couple of days to get them ready to move out. Sam has had a wish to marry Cynthia locked in since his early teens :D
    50419807973_733b8b5a28_o.jpg
    When I was giving Cynthia her birthday makeover she reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it. When she made this face when I was taking the birthday close-ups it occurred to me that she looks a little like Lisa Edelstein (sp?) ... a blonde version of course :p
    50420498966_d3a2834e03_o.jpg
    Because my save is getting quite laggy (they are long overdue for a move!) Sam and Cynthia were married in a small ceremony witnessed only by the immediate family and Nate's boyfriend, Jared.
    50425460681_977f580776_o.jpg
    50425627712_f55e85b5c3_o.jpg
    50424765993_41006a1293_o.jpg
    50424765963_eeeaeeeee4_o.jpg
    I know you won't be able to see any faces but this is the family tree starting from one of my founders as of today :D

50428382788_a9dd6d98d2_o.png

• Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    wow!! @Mikezumi I hope i get there eventually. How many generations are there?
    hLhdCsO.jpg
    @Chi5678 The 6th generation heir is currently a teen and there are 7th generation kids in the town and from his older siblings :)
  • Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    @Mikezumi Do you move out the sims when they're in a relationship with someone else? Do you find yourself having to add families or do enough move in? I feel like by 7 generations in everyone would be related LOL
    hLhdCsO.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top