Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Archaeological Getaway is a lovely home! @NatureWitch5692 :) Very nice wall texture, roofing, and the pegs look great! Lovely greenery edged water fountain in the front patio and the left and right open shutter windows are very nice. The statue in the backyard is great and suits the archaeology theme very well! The trees and plants are lovely! The interior furnishings and natural colours are very nice! Very lovely loft bedroom! It is great there is a chest for Sims to keep their belongings in. The candles are pretty, and the skull is a great archaeological touch! Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchair reading books and floor rug is very nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Oh, it looks so good! I really like that the landscaping and trees matches the world colours and selvadorada type.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,340 Member
    @NatureWitch5692 Nice! That looks like a cozy place to stay!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Very nice @NatureWitch5692 !
    Thank you so much to everyone who took time to enter this months challenge! You have all amazed me so much with your talent and creativity. Each home was so unique and special <3

@icanhassims Your chic and Sunny Loft looks so cute! It has a modern look but also a cozy feel about it. You have done a great job of the landscaping; I especially like the pond. The interior looks very nice as well. I really like your color choices and the white walls make it look so bright and cheery. You have done a great job of decorating. Very well done!

@Lisamango0 Your house looks very nice! I like the brick exterior with the siding on the second level; and the flower area above the front door is a wonderful idea. The interior of the home looks so warm and welcoming. I really like your wall paper choice for the kitchen and the furniture that you chose suits the house so nicely. Great job!

@Auroraskies your house for the Schjerfbeck friends is wonderful! I love the beachy feel that it has. It suits its surroundings so nicely. You have made the landscaping look so natural! The interior is so nice and homey looking. I like the natural wood tones with the rich living room furniture and I really like the way you designed the second level as well. You even thought to add the chimney in the space provided. Nicely done!

@Becka28 I love your house so much! The modern style with cement and stucco look so nice together, and that sidewalk! So creative! I also really like the back yard with the fenced in pool. The interior is nicely done as well. I really like the peninsula that you added to the kitchen and your color choices for the bedroom are my favorite. Fantastic job!

@Clousinators Your modern tiny home looks great! I really like your siding and brick combinations. The deck is decorated very nicely and the plants on the wall by the entrance are great idea! I love the black and white theme on the interior and the way you made the wood flooring looks great! You have added so many nice details to this house. Very nicely done!

@nali272 You have done a wonderful job on your Pack House! I really like that you added the car port and you have done a nice job of the yard, giving the sims lots of activities. It is really nice that you have added extras for a pet, the dog house is such a great idea! You have done a wonderful job of decorating the interior, I love the blue walls of the bedroom and the small laundry room on the main floor as well. Great job!

@Taoron Very nice Coastal Maine Tiny Home! I really like the metal roofing that you chose and the planter boxes add a nice touch. The landscaping is nicely done and I like that you fenced in the property. The interior of the home suits the style so well. I like how you separated the living room from the dining area. You have added many nice details to this home, making it look very homey. Fantastic job!

@SerraNolwen Your small student home is very nice! I love that you used two colors of brick on the exterior and the red looks great with the tree as well. It is very nice that you have carried the pops of red into the interior of the home as well. The way you have laid out the living room looks great and I really like that you tucked the desk into the corner upstairs. Well done!

@wanderinglizzy Tiny Oasis is a perfect house for Oasis Springs. I really like what you have done with the landscaping and having the plants on the deck rail looks so nice. The interior of your home looks great as well. I like the layout of the furniture, especially the bathroom. For some reason I never would have thought of that! You have added so many nice details to this build. Wonderful job!

@xXQueenBeeXx your house looks wonderful! The yard is so nicely done using the pathway stones and sandy areas make it look lovely. I especially like the covered dining area. The interior looks so large, using the ladder was a genius idea! You were even able to fit an extra bedroom in there. I really like the design of the kitchen as well. Nicely done!

@Raynn Dreamers Canal Corner looks great in evergreen Harbor! I love all the red that you have decorated with for this build. It is nice that you have added many eco friendly items around the lot as well. You have done a great job of decorating the interior, I really like the way you designed the kitchen. I really like the idea of using the bamboo to separate the laundry area from the bedroom. Great job!

@luckyheather Desert Scoundrels is a very creative home. It is great that you were able to use the new Journey to Batuu items so well to create this. I really love the design of the roof and the hanger in the back is a great idea. Nice idea to change the door placement making the living room feel larger and it is great that you were able to fit two beds upstairs. Very well done!

@JojoMOMSTER Rather B Outside is a lovely home! I love that you have given the sims lots of outdoor activities for this build. You have done such a wonderful job of creating the yard. This house suits Evergreen Harbor so nicely and the interior of this home looks so large. I don’t know how you fit all those things in there but it looks fantastic! Nice job on the corner sink as well. I wondered in anyone would attempt that 😊 Fantastic job!

@GlacierSnow your Fairytale cottage is so cute! I love the curvy path with all the pretty flowers in the yard and the climbing vines up the wall are great. I also really like the chimney that you added. The interior looks nice as well. I really like the way you designed the floor. You were able to make the home look so cozy and colorful but not overdone. Nicely done!

@nucleonide Purplexing is a wonderful name for your home in evergreen Harbor. It looks very nice there. I really like the way that you have designed the roof and the stone siding works very well with the style of house. I love all the pops of purple on the interior of the home. The way that you have decorated it works together well. I especially like the beams in the bedroom. Well done!

@NatureWitch5692 Archaeological Getaway is a great looking Spanish home! You have done a great job of the landscaping making it fit into Selvadoria nicely. The interior looks great as well. It is nice that you even included treasure in the home. I love all the little details that you have added to this build. Wonderful job!

October Challenge

SIAN1N8.gif
    bDRAUQA.gif

Okay guys I have a doozie for you this month. It’s a big one and I nearly drove myself crazy trying to get the roof right for the shell. My version is probably not quite accurate but I challenge you to do better. You can do it :) Your build can be on any size lot and any style you choose. There is no budget but please do not use any custom content. As an added challenge this month you can choose to make this house fall/Autumn themed. Please hashtag with #BB12 and #AlJay2000 when you upload it to the gallery. As always, if you wish to make a household for your new build, please feel free to do that as well!

If you need a starting point, I have uploaded a shell to the gallery for you to use. This is just a guide and can be put on any size lot with any wall and foundation height.

BlueprintBuilds – October Shell

Good luck! I am really excited to see what you design!
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    edited October 2020
    Looks great @Aljay Looking forward to building this one. Roof has some similarities to Feb 2019, which I am almost ready to upload. LOL (That's when my Video Card died.)
    That will be great @Taoron ! You teased us with the WIP I'm glad you are able to finish it :)
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Thank you for your kind words on all the tiny houses @AlJay. I agree everyone did a fantastic job and no two are ever alike.

You’re not joking about the doozie 😳
  • nali272nali272 Posts: 432 Member
    edited October 2020
    @AlJay thanks for the review... I will be attempting this new one...whew!
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Challenge Number: 12
    Gallery name of room: Midnight Manor
    Origin id: icanhassims
    Notes: I decided to go with a spooky theme. The house isn't made for vampires per se, but rather just a family who enjoys the darker side of life. Even the kids got into it with their bedroom decor.
    Screenshots:
    All screenshots can be found here: https://icanhassims.weebly.com/midnight-manor.html

10-01-20-5-12-39-pm_orig.png
    10-01-20-5-11-58-pm.png
    10-01-20-5-12-04-pm.png

Few more screenshots to whet your appetite: (3 photos)
    10-01-20-4-52-35-pm.png
    10-01-20-4-53-48-pm.png
    10-01-20-5-25-12-pm.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
    Midnight Manor is a lovely family home for the challenge! @icanhassims :) The darker spooky theme is great! Very nice exterior design,the roofing is great, and pretty lights on roof and foundation edges! Patchy and the pumpkins are great in the front yard! Sims will enjoy doing carving on the pumpkin carving table. Very nice outdoors dining patio to enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and dining at the table. Sims will enjoy making fizzy drinks and doing woodworking in the garage. Very nice interior furnishings! The lighting gives a great look and feel to the room! The darker red, purple, blue , black colours and the patterned wallpaper are very nice! The curtains in the rooms are lovely! Very nice dining room! The tapestry wall hangings are very nice and the fish tank is a nice touch. The red rose and candles are lovely on the table. The design of each of the bedrooms and the candles ceiling lights are very nice!
    It is a very nice Manor home! :)
    Wow! @icanhassims I can't believe you completed this today. Well done!
    Thank you both @rosemow and @AlJay! I was inspired. :)
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,340 Member
    @icanhassims That looks really elegant and beautiful! I especially love all the rooms you did in red.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    Thank you @GlacierSnow! <3
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Thank you for the nice comments on my build, I had a very interesting time building from the blue print, such a good idea, and small houses I like best, so it fit me well. I'll try this challenge again some time.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it @Auroraskies :)
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    edited October 2020
    Oehh that looks great @icanhassims !!! I like the use of the Aquarium, and I like spooky houses!! Perfect for Octoberrr!!!

I'll give it a try.. I rarely do big builds..!!!
    Thank you @Lisamango0! Do it!!!
    Entry Form
    Challenge Number: BB12
    Origin ID: Trinican
    Gallery Name of Build: BB12 - Family of 4
    Gallery Link: Here
    Link to the slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/TQHBv4k
    Notes - I fizzed out toward the end of this…but I finished!!!! Thanks for the challenge, it really is helping me form some creativity cells.
    Photos:
    zd2aDob.png
    wXuyySV.png
    Pun2x58.png
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
    BB12 - Family of 4 is a lovely family home! @nali272 :) Very nice stone and wood exterior texture of walls.The pool and hot tub patio is very nice! Very nice outdoors dining and bbq patio! Sims will enjoy cooking and dining outdoors at the table. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The design and layout of each room is very nice! It is very lovely detailed build! It is great there is a treadmill room for sims to use the equipment to keep fit. They will have fun playing games in the games room. Very nice design and colour scheme of each of the bedrooms and the curtains are very nice. The master closet is very nice! Very lovely design of the kitchen! The family event wall is a nice homely touch.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    @rosemow, thank you for the wonderful comments.
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
    That looks really good @nali272 !
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member

I hate to interrupt your normally scheduled Build Challenge for this no-so important message, but @AlJay I wanted to let you know that I finally finished #BB4, almost a year later..lol You know...computer explosions and like and whatnot. I just didn't want to finish it and not let you know that the effort had been done, because you have such wonderful Blueprint Challenges and I love doing them, when I can.

Not that it matters now, but:

Cozy Traditional Home
    Slideshow Link: https://imgur.com/a/BnGtrJX

6E4Kas9.png
    JM6aIC6.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top