Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Nate asking his great-great-great-grandfather how he kicked the bucket :D
    50400489992_c8a359c12f_o.jpg
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Benji played with his cat Rylee-Daisy

o6uu1jbrw9mlhvnzg.jpg

ihavemultiplegamertags
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Since Halloween is coming up soon I decided to step away from my regular family that I've been playing for a Loooonnnngg time, and I was inspired to take a more Supernatural approach to this new sim.
    G3XxTgR.gif

He's a witch, and while I've never played a witch before I got that pop-up notification in the corner when I started the new game (in Moonlight Falls btw) about all the things witches can do. And it seems to me like this will be an interesting playthrough...
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited September 2020
    Nicole brought a little friend home from school with her and I thought it was such a cute thing.
    fRDnO2D.png
    They spent the whole evening together doing homework, chatting and playing tag.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited September 2020
    I'm in the process of transferring some older game files to a backup HD and decided to revisit a couple of my previous Sims 3 saves. One of the saves includes a boarding school for 'sensitive' girls (witches). My sim (he's a paranormal investigator) went to visit the school so I took a screenshot of this little girl playing the piano. I've installed a wonderful mod called 'children can' by kapaer. It actually lets kids play musical instruments.
    I love the way she's holding her hands.

Orphan02.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Oh...man, @CAPTAIN_NXR7 - I remember the beginning days of my learning piano (got up to Grade 8 - Royal Conservatory - passed exams (it was a looong time ago))...and the teacher always used to get on me about my hand posture when playing. Great photo - brings back a ton of memories of playing.

My latest screenshot.
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    Noel has found himself a potential partner (in maybe something other than business too. But of course...as they say, business before pleasure. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited October 2020
    Annie and Hairball have moved to a new, larger houseboat. Hairball can go to the upper deck now, because this houseboat has stairs instead of a ladder. He didn't like it when Annie went up top when he was following her on the old houseboat. In the picture, he's sleeping up there while she works on an upgrade to the helm, to make the boat faster.

nZ7KNMK.jpg
    "Me and mini Me"

4ulqflxt3s3z9dizg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Dumpster diving is still a sims favorite thing to do. Love seeing the green steam of odor fly out of the dumpster as a sim dives in.
    50401810056_c6e57036c1_o.jpg
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    When there's not enough space on the couch... :D
    bzRUJ27.png
    Sharonia wrote: »
    When there's not enough space on the couch... :D
    bzRUJ27.png

This kind of remind me of parenthood chance card in the Sims 4 where your kid get caught eating in a toilet lol
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited October 2020
    The heir to my Perfect Genetics challenge may have found Mr. Right whose name is Hunter(forgot his last name). They confessed their feelings for one another at a school dance, so I sent them on a date the next day where Nutmeg(the heir) asked him to be her boyfriend. Nutmeg's hair was created by wingssims at the Sims Resource. The hair is called Wings-on918 if anyone would like to download it.
    50405263337_4fc92c6141_z.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    @KNORear Love the color! :) Have more pics of her?
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    @ KevinL5275 thank you as for other pictures I do, but I don’t want to spam this thread with them and I’m about to go to work, but perhaps I I’ll put more pics of the date in the what happened in your Sims game thread
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    So, I was thinking a few days ago that's it's been a really long time since I saw a meteor in my games . . .

dfgvUva.jpg?1

I should learn to block out those kinds of thoughts! :D:#

It wasn't bad, though. Only lost a tree at the spot the big meteor rock landed and replaced the blackened garage door (that interestingly looks to have a large tire track down the middle of it). The shadow appeared over the family dog, who I got to run to the back yard in time, and with 4 resets, I also managed to save my female sim's teen brother who lives on an adjacent lot and who apparently had a death wish. He came over twice to hang around the shadow and twice to freak out over the fire!
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    Oh...man, @CAPTAIN_NXR7 - I remember the beginning days of my learning piano (got up to Grade 8 - Royal Conservatory - passed exams (it was a looong time ago))...and the teacher always used to get on me about my hand posture when playing. Great photo - brings back a ton of memories of playing.

Thank you @Nikkei_Simmer.
    Wow, Grade 8 is quite the achievement! You still play?
    I play piano myself, but never made it past first grade since I was too stubborn to learn written music. I took lessons (also long time ago) and even got private lessons in music composition, because initially I aspired to become a composer....but alas, something always stopped me from wanting to read music. I’m quite studious and determined, but that just never worked for me. I can’t imagine my life without music and yet I still can’t read a single note! :D. The good ol’ ears do all the work instead.
    edited October 2020
    THE-END.jpg

Lost in Moons.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2020
    Cleaning the bathroom while his pregnant wife is napping

50406363901_8be936bb41_h.jpg

Carson Lowell and Annabeth Garcia(with new makeovers) autonomously got engaged and married in the same night due to a better Deep Conversations mod I have.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited October 2020

Thank you @Nikkei_Simmer.
    Wow, Grade 8 is quite the achievement! You still play?
    I play piano myself, but never made it past first grade since I was too stubborn to learn written music. I took lessons (also long time ago) and even got private lessons in music composition, because initially I aspired to become a composer....but alas, something always stopped me from wanting to read music. I’m quite studious and determined, but that just never worked for me. I can’t imagine my life without music and yet I still can’t read a single note! :D. The good ol’ ears do all the work instead.

Unfortunately, I haven't had access to a piano for a number of years. I've probably back-slid to Gr. 3 or lower. :(

I admire those who can compose, even more so ones who compose by ear.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited October 2020
    suzses wrote: »
    So, I was thinking a few days ago that's it's been a really long time since I saw a meteor in my games . . .

dfgvUva.jpg?1

I should learn to block out those kinds of thoughts! :D:#

It wasn't bad, though. Only lost a tree at the spot the big meteor rock landed and replaced the blackened garage door (that interestingly looks to have a large tire track down the middle of it). The shadow appeared over the family dog, who I got to run to the back yard in time, and with 4 resets, I also managed to save my female sim's teen brother who lives on an adjacent lot and who apparently had a death wish. He came over twice to hang around the shadow and twice to freak out over the fire!

The Meteor Strike has traumatized me until today when my sims whom i grew attached to back then just grew up to a young adult and sign up to a medical career only to get hit by a meteor in front of the hospital and he died.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited October 2020
    Annie working on an upgrade to make the cheap dishwasher run more quietly

x1JE95b.jpg

I've been trying to have her upgrade the helm of her houseboat to make it faster, but she gets about halfway then fails and has to start over. That has happened three times. So I decided to have her gain handiness skill with the multi-tab, and do 10 different upgrades to get the skill challenge that will prevent her from ever failing again. Would you believe, when she tried to do the glow upgrade to her umbrella, she broke the umbrella? She had to buy a new one and start over! The dishwasher was her 5th successful upgrade, after foghorn (helm), glow (umbrella), self-cleaning (kitchen sink), unbreakable (all in one bathroom). With what she has now, she can change the doorbell, make the stove make better meals, boost the channels on her TV, and upgrade the graphics on her computer. She doesn't have room for a stereo that can be upgraded, or for a microwave, so I'm not sure what #10 is going to be. Maybe a wall speaker? Do they work with cheap boomboxes?
    @HillyBeth How does the mod work? Do you need to direct your sims to talk or do the choices pop up even when sims are left to chat on their own. I would probably try the mod if it didn't require me controlling my sims because I like them to do mostly what they want. I use an auto romance mod which enables my sims to go all the way to propose marriage on their own. One of the things I have noticed since installing the mod is that my sims will autonomously try for baby even when I have that disabled with another mod :confounded: but that I can live with :D
    edited October 2020
    @Mikezumi they do it on their own. It's cool! You build up faster friendships that way. Oh, before I could even blink after Carson proposed, they got another pop-up and autonomously got married. But I paused and changed their clothes to their formal wear before taking pics. Lol!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    @Mikezumi only when sims are having a conversation. It works for Computer Whiz sims who are talking to people online and even when sims are at work/school and talking to co-workers/classmates.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top