Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »

Well, there's a bunch of Marvel shows on Disney+, but idk what they are called so you can look them up. But maybe you'd like one of them? I've seen articles about one that's coming up, I forget what it's called tho.

Yeah! I am waiting Falcon and the Winter Soldier. :3 But I don't even think there is Disney+ in Singapore. Ya, I know. Shocking. >.>

Well, if you're watching them illegally anyway...
    Is there a photo from the listing that you could post instead? That could be easier :smile:

I bought the necklace on Etsy, and I think the listing’s gone at the moment because it was one of the last few available. But basically it’s a necklace with the heart failsafe from the She-Ra reboot on Netflix. Highly recommend watching the show!

It sounds really cute! :smile: I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you! I never wear jewellery, but this necklace is really nice and makes me feel pretty. 😊

Aw, that's great to hear!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    42 to go!

Also, can you believe that it's October already?! :open_mouth:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    42 to go!

Speak for yourself :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever been splashed water by a passing car?

Yes. And it was awful. XD I was going to work so I spent the whole day in office with my socks out.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

Yes. And it was awful. XD I was going to work so I spent the whole day in office with my socks out.

Yeah, and at least once it was intentionally. And one time, someone throw their drink at me and my then-boyfriend.

And all of this was in Canada, mind you. Polite, my butt. 🙄
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

Yeah, and at least once it was intentionally. And one time, someone through their drink at me and my then-boyfriend.

😱😱😱
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Yeah, and at least once it was intentionally. And one time, someone through their drink at me and my then-boyfriend.

😱😱😱

Oh, the drink missed us, by like quite a lot. But they were definitely trying to throw it at us.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

😱😱😱

Oh, the drink missed us, by like quite a lot. But they were definitely trying to throw it at us.

What happened tho? If you don't my asking. 😂 It can't be they just started to pick a fight with you guys. 🙈
    832XG3D.gif
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Nope💦💦
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Today's Q Q is:

😱😱😱

What happened tho? If you don't my asking. 😂 It can't be they just started to pick a fight with you guys. 🙈

They weren't picking a fight with us? They were driving by and threw a cup of soda at us.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

😱😱😱

They weren't picking a fight with us? They were driving by and threw a cup of soda at us.

I had someone who drove pass and decided to shout at me to try and make me jump (it worked)
    Today's Q Q is:

😱😱😱

Ohh. 😂 I thought like they knew you somehow and wanted to get back at you or something.
    Today's Q Q is:

😱😱😱

I had someone who drove pass and decided to shout at me to try and make me jump (it worked)

I had someone walk right up to me and screamed in my ear to scare me (I didn't know who he was, neither did he know me) but I didn't get scared at all. 🤷‍♀️ And I just gave him a death glare. LOL. Like boi, you're trying to jumpscare the wrong person.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

😱😱😱

Ohh. 😂 I thought like they knew you somehow and wanted to get back at you or something.
    Today's Q Q is:

😱😱😱

I had someone walk right up to me and screamed in my ear to scare me (I didn't know who he was, neither did he know me) but I didn't get scared at all. 🤷‍♀️ And I just gave him a death glare. LOL. Like boi, you're trying to jumpscare the wrong person.

Lol
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Well, there's a bunch of Marvel shows on Disney+, but idk what they are called so you can look them up. But maybe you'd like one of them? I've seen articles about one that's coming up, I forget what it's called tho.

Yeah! I am waiting Falcon and the Winter Soldier. :3 But I don't even think there is Disney+ in Singapore. Ya, I know. Shocking. >.>

Well, if you're watching them illegally anyway...
    Is there a photo from the listing that you could post instead? That could be easier :smile:

I bought the necklace on Etsy, and I think the listing’s gone at the moment because it was one of the last few available. But basically it’s a necklace with the heart failsafe from the She-Ra reboot on Netflix. Highly recommend watching the show!

It sounds really cute! :smile: I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you! I never wear jewellery, but this necklace is really nice and makes me feel pretty. 😊

That's the important thing about jewelry, is that it makes you feel nice and pretty :3
    Today's Q Q is:

Yup, it's not nice :disappointed:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Ooh boy, time to watch the last episode of The 100.
    832XG3D.gif
    42 to go!

Spooky month!!!
    42 to go!

Spooky month!!!

Spooky month means new siggie for me... But still waiting to find a good enough video.

And Wildways is gonna release a new music video/song tomorrow, so I'm excite.
    832XG3D.gif
    42 to go!

Spooky month!!!

Spooky month means new siggie for me... But still waiting to find a good enough video.

And Wildways is gonna release a new music video/song tomorrow, so I'm excite.

Do something from the thriller music video (Michael Jackson)
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Hey @Broncos4life are you ready for some MLB playoffs?!

@cheesetruck
    Boy watching the Yankees finally learn how to score runs nice and last night’s game was the crazy playoff stuff you wanna see! I saw the Braves walked it off yesterday that was a hard fought game.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

@cheesetruck
    Boy watching the Yankees finally learn how to score runs nice and last night’s game was the crazy playoff stuff you wanna see! I saw the Braves walked it off yesterday that was a hard fought game.

??????
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

cheesetruck

??????

It's MLB playoffs. Cheesetruck had tagged me a few days ago and hadn't been on until now
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member

@cheesetruck

The playoffs are definitely exciting so far! lol

I wonder how far the Marlins will go.

Also, @DeKay I hope you enjoyed the 100 series finale.
    Hey Broncos4life are you ready for some MLB playoffs?!

cheesetruck

The playoffs are definitely exciting so far! lol

I wonder how far the Marlins will go.

Also, DeKay I hope you enjoyed the 100 series finale.

I think the ending was a bit rushed but it was somewhat a happy ending so that's nice, I guess.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

😱😱😱

Nope, just a couple of people being buttholes.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

😱😱😱

Nope, just a couple of people being buttholes.

That's so weird that it happened in Canada!! We rarely would see stuff like this in Singapore. XD Cuz you could get in serious trouble doing stuff like this here. LOL!! Maybe we should change it Singaporeans being the 'nicest' country. XD But people always say we're like rude or pretentious. Which I guess is also a bit true. Hahaa. I guess maybe it's also a cultural thing.

I was watching a video the other day of an expat living in Singapore and she was shocked that her boss interviewing her for the first time said "Wow, you lost weight," when she showed the boss her portfolio. But we treat it when someone who says we lost weight as a compliment (even if it's from someone who we don't know) but apparently people around the world don't. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top