Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    @SimAlexandria
    This is probably way too much to ask, but I need all these posters from your list (under the spoiler)
    Ankha
    Apple
    Bob
    Bones
    Broccolo
    Buck
    Carmen
    Chrissy
    Clay
    Coco
    Fang
    Francine
    Gala
    Genji
    Hamlet
    Hippeux
    Julian
    Lolly
    Lucky
    Maple
    Margie
    Marshal
    Melba
    Merengue
    Pekoe
    Reneigh
    Rolf
    Ruby
    Savannah
    Stitches
    Sylvana
    Sylvia
    Tucker
    Vivian
    Whitney
    Zucker

I was trying to collect all the posters in the game, and I had them all in my catalog until the update :cry:

Sure I'll work on getting them to you haha!!! But it'll take some time as I can only order 5 or send 2 per day haha. Today I can send you 2 and order 4 more for tomorrow that you can pick up tomorrow and order two more tomorrow etc haha! I'll just go down the list in order.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    @SimAlexandria
    This is probably way too much to ask, but I need all these posters from your list (under the spoiler)
    Ankha
    Apple
    Bob
    Bones
    Broccolo
    Buck
    Carmen
    Chrissy
    Clay
    Coco
    Fang
    Francine
    Gala
    Genji
    Hamlet
    Hippeux
    Julian
    Lolly
    Lucky
    Maple
    Margie
    Marshal
    Melba
    Merengue
    Pekoe
    Reneigh
    Rolf
    Ruby
    Savannah
    Stitches
    Sylvana
    Sylvia
    Tucker
    Vivian
    Whitney
    Zucker

I was trying to collect all the posters in the game, and I had them all in my catalog until the update :cry:

Sure I'll work on getting them to you haha!!! But it'll take some time as I can only order 5 or send 2 per day haha. Today I can send you 2 and order 4 more for tomorrow that you can pick up tomorrow and order two more tomorrow etc haha! I'll just go down the list in order.

Thank you! Do you want anything in return?

The moon rug has been available for quite some time! Almost a month, I believe. I wonder why they are advertising it now? Or is that just a fan account?
    @SimAlexandria
    Ankha
    Apple
    Bob
    Bones
    Broccolo
    Buck
    Carmen
    Chrissy
    Clay
    Coco
    Fang
    Francine
    Gala
    Genji
    Hamlet
    Hippeux
    Julian
    Lolly
    Lucky
    Maple
    Margie
    Marshal
    Melba
    Merengue
    Pekoe
    Reneigh
    Rolf
    Ruby
    Savannah
    Stitches
    Sylvana
    Sylvia
    Tucker
    Vivian
    Whitney
    Zucker

Thank you! Do you want anything in return?

I don't think there's anything I need right now, but ty anyways!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    edited September 2020

The moon rug has been available for quite some time! Almost a month, I believe. I wonder why they are advertising it now? Or is that just a fan account?

It's a verified account so I think it's official.

https://twitter.com/animalcrossing?s=09

I rarely check nook shopping so I probably would have missed it.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Several countries, including Korea, China, and Japan, as well as others, celebrate a mid-Autumn festival that started October 1st this year. I guessing that's why they're letting people know about it now. :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @SimAlexandria
    Ankha
    Apple
    Bob
    Bones
    Broccolo
    Buck
    Carmen
    Chrissy
    Clay
    Coco
    Fang
    Francine
    Gala
    Genji
    Hamlet
    Hippeux
    Julian
    Lolly
    Lucky
    Maple
    Margie
    Marshal
    Melba
    Merengue
    Pekoe
    Reneigh
    Rolf
    Ruby
    Savannah
    Stitches
    Sylvana
    Sylvia
    Tucker
    Vivian
    Whitney
    Zucker

Would it help if I sent Julian and Zucker's posters?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    @SimAlexandria
    Ankha
    Apple
    Bob
    Bones
    Broccolo
    Buck
    Carmen
    Chrissy
    Clay
    Coco
    Fang
    Francine
    Gala
    Genji
    Hamlet
    Hippeux
    Julian
    Lolly
    Lucky
    Maple
    Margie
    Marshal
    Melba
    Merengue
    Pekoe
    Reneigh
    Rolf
    Ruby
    Savannah
    Stitches
    Sylvana
    Sylvia
    Tucker
    Vivian
    Whitney
    Zucker

Yes that would for sure if you can send them to Livia! ty!
    @SimAlexandria
    Ankha
    Apple
    Bob
    Bones
    Broccolo
    Buck
    Carmen
    Chrissy
    Clay
    Coco
    Fang
    Francine
    Gala
    Genji
    Hamlet
    Hippeux
    Julian
    Lolly
    Lucky
    Maple
    Margie
    Marshal
    Melba
    Merengue
    Pekoe
    Reneigh
    Rolf
    Ruby
    Savannah
    Stitches
    Sylvana
    Sylvia
    Tucker
    Vivian
    Whitney
    Zucker

Yes that would for sure if you can send them to Livia! ty!

Sure thing!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Oh geez, I keep forgetting that I bought turnips this week. :sweat:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Cherry asked to move out and I let her. So I went villager hunting with the intent to get a cranky villager since the only one I've had is Elvis and I always avoided him.

But.... 3rd island in and I found Pekoe and she's so cute I must have her. Well at least it's not another peppy... though I had bonbon on island 2 and narrowly avoided taking her lol.
    Pumpkin seeds are available at Nooks Cranny today! Have to decide where to build my pumpkin patch.

Pumpkins come in green, white, yellow, and orange, though you won’t know what color your Pumpkin Starts will grow into until they sprout.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/animal-crossing-new-horizons-switch-acnh-guide/2020/9/30/21492376/how-to-grow-pumpkins-plant-farm-colors
    edited October 2020
    Leif is on my island selling pumpkins! It’s also Raymond’s birthday

I’ll open the gate later if anyone wants to come over.
    I'm going to stock up on candy as a gift for my villagers.
    Leif is on my island too. I think maybe everyone gets him today? Does candy do anything or do you get anything for participating in trick or treating?
    edited October 2020
    My gate is open for a bit. Leif and the shops are open. I also left fruit outside Raymond's house if you forget a gift. Dodo code LCL19

Closed for now, will reopen later
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
    Rosie is making a spooky standing lamp if anyone wants it. Or if you just want to come look at what costumes are available or otherwise shop, feel free. Dodo code is BD1MM
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    pewee gave it up. he gave me his photo. so now i have my just 1. but now i want them all.
    pewee gave it up. he gave me his photo. so now i have my just 1. but now i want them all.

Congrats haha! I have just one too, from Rosie :) BUt I gift them daily so hopefully more soon haha

I have a 95% chance of a large spike on Friday afternoon.

I have a 95% chance of a large spike on Friday afternoon.

Thank you!! Remind me to come over, cuz I'd already forgot I have them :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Leif is on my island too. I think maybe everyone gets him today? Does candy do anything or do you get anything for participating in trick or treating?

If I'm remembering correctly, in the past you gave Jack candy to get pumpkin furniture and candy to your villagers to get spooky furniture on Halloween. But since villagers are giving us Spooky recipe cards, I'm not sure how that will work. 🤷 Since we're limited to only one piece a day, I'm going to try to get them all, just in case.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited October 2020
    My gate is open again for Raymond's birthday. Code KSR62
    closed
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top