Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Vault of Weird: That's right! Post your weirdest screenshots from any Sims Title.

This is me when I re-discovered the old Sims 3 screenshots you can find behind the spoiler:

GIG.jpg
I can't remember how it happened, but...yeah...

Leprechauns.jpg

Do you have any weird screenshots showing glitchy Sims or gameplay that you'd like to share?
I need a good chuckle. Any Sims Title will do!*

*If there is already an active thread dedicated to this kind of thing, I apologize. I searched. I couldn't find it. I should have searched harder.

Comments

• MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Here's an old one. The game itself didn't glitch, but for some reason this screenshot file got corrupted, so this is the result.
    spJnn9z.png
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    This is me when I re-discovered the old Sims 3 screenshots you can find behind the spoiler:

GIG.jpg
    I can't remember how it happened, but...yeah...

Leprechauns.jpg

Do you have any weird screenshots showing glitchy Sims or gameplay that you'd like to share?
    I need a good chuckle. Any Sims Title will do!*

*If there is already an active thread dedicated to this kind of thing, I apologize. I searched. I couldn't find it. I should have searched harder.

Great, those will give me nightmares
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    Great, those will give me nightmares

Sorry I should have warned folks. :D
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I've posted this before. This is the result of one of the new phone calls, where a sim asks you for advice about having a baby. Geoff called and asked, and I said sure, go for it. I thought Nancy was the one who would get pregnant, though....

9NIeYTU.png

I've lost all my TS3 screens, except one. Now I don't remember if I took it a save I played long ago, OR I yoinked it from some place else. Just thought it was funny, in a glitchy kind of way :D

4EFyr0X.jpg
    Kathykins wrote: »
    I've lost all my TS3 screens, except one. Now I don't remember if I took it a save I played long ago, OR I yoinked it from some place else. Just thought it was funny, in a glitchy kind of way :D

4EFyr0X.jpg

This is actually make sense though, the driver is already insane for not leaving the house for too long .
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    How long have you got?! :D Just a selection:
    qncJYoG.png
    mRERGy5.png
    VkmYJ3k.png
    k6ZsYcj.png
    MUhpSo9.png
    How long have you got?!

I can look at this stuff all day long and I won’t get tired of it!
    That cat!! Is it wearing a vase?? 😂🤣

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    How long have you got?!

I can look at this stuff all day long and I won’t get tired of it!
    That cat!! Is it wearing a vase?? 😂🤣

Clipping - the gift that keeps on giving :p
  • Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member
    MMX wrote: »
    Here's an old one. The game itself didn't glitch, but for some reason this screenshot file got corrupted, so this is the result.
    spJnn9z.png

This isn't a corrupted file, just a Neo POV 😉
  • Dragon_KweenDragon_Kween Posts: 43 Member
    8nuUWbm.png
    Begone toddler.
    Cool story, needs more dragons - Cries in baguette

edited October 2020
    It's funny how certain social interactions in sims 3 can be half-cancelled, meaning you still get to perform the interaction while the other sims ignored you, for example this one, my sims is trying to have a sip of plasma from his daughter but his daughter cancelled the interaction midway to go to toilet, she even had the audacity to wave hands goodbye to her father.

1eoh60boc6zxuhtzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited October 2020
    2017-FotYAward.jpg
    I don't think that's how you're supposed to put your kid in the stroller. (and I've raised three of them in RL). :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited October 2020
    Haha @Nikkei_Simmer
    that’s priceless!😂🤣