Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A lady went into labor at my sim's wedding!

So, I was trying to have a nice quiet wedding at home for my two sims, but one of the guests started going into labor right when I clicked my sims to get married. The other guests gathered around the pregnant lady panicking and I thought,"Great! Now the wedding's ruined because everyone's paying attention to the labor instead of my sims." But then everyone ignored the lady in labor and started cheering and throwing confetti for my sims.
screenshot_original.jpg
haha Kind of sad, but at least their wedding wasn't ruined. Has that ever happened to anyone else?

Edited to add: She left the party ,and I just got a notice saying she gave birth to a baby boy named Kristian.

Oh, and sorry for the bad pic, night was falling.

Comments

• Options
    scenegothgirlscenegothgirl Posts: 6,985 New Member
    edited March 2011
    :lol:
    No it has not happened to me,but its still funny
  • Options
    Gomar6Gomar6 Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Not a wedding. lol. But i was having a birthday for one of my teens and her cake exploded. It caused her aunt to go into labor. Tee hee. It was a crazy might for the family.
  • Options
    jkmartinez2jkmartinez2 Posts: 2,858 Member
    edited March 2011
    I had a Sim to die at my wedding. Talk about bad luck.
  • Options
    GizmonicInstituteGizmonicInstitute Posts: 1,551 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Gomar6 wrote:
    Not a wedding. lol. But i was having a birthday for one of my teens and her cake exploded. It caused her aunt to go into labor. Tee hee. It was a crazy might for the family.

Cakes can explode? I didn't know that. How do they do that?
  • Options
    KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited March 2011
    I've had Sims go into labor at different parties. It's much better than someone dying (which has happened too) since that usually ends up with everyone in a bad mood. Labor is a happy thing!
  • Options
    SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited March 2011
    A death yes. Never labor. Labor would've been nice, moving gravestones is a way to kick off the newly wed night!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    haha I guess it could have been worse. I should have been thankful no one died instead of worried no one was paying attention to the wedding. Still, it would have been nice if it didn't happen right when I clicked "Get Married".
  • Options
    LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited March 2011
    Lol, i had a meteor crash my wedding once.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    LRM09 wrote:

Now that's a bad omen for a marriage. I've been playing since day one and have never even seen a meteor.
  • Options
    FreakZhioFreakZhio Posts: 777 Member
    edited March 2011
    Awh that's so nice but at the same time scary for her. LOL
  • Options
    xVeexVee Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited March 2011
    LRM09 wrote:

Now that's a bad omen for a marriage. I've been playing since day one and have never even seen a meteor.

Do you have ambitions?

Meteors only seem to come for me if I use the telescope often in my home.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    xVee wrote:
    LRM09 wrote:

Do you have ambitions?

Meteors only seem to come for me if I use the telescope often in my home.

Yep, WA is the only EP I don't have. I have sims who use the telescope quite a bit. I've just never had a meteor.
  • Options
    bellagoth19bellagoth19 Posts: 12 New Member
    My sim once went into labor during her own wedding. She refused to finish the ceremony and kept canceling the action. She finally gave birth, peed herself, finished the ceremony, and passed out lol. :D
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top