Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,341 Member
    edited September 2020
    Kip needs some good friends before he earns his bad reputation. So I made him this Evil Genius Club to hang out with.

129-Kip-joins-the-Evil-Genius-Club.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • JamesSims528JamesSims528 Posts: 151 Member
    To celebrate their babies' birthdays, Ryan, a detective, and his wife, Ericka, Decided to have a dinner party. They live with Elijah, Ericka's brother, a doctor. They were enjoying the night and the party was going well so when Elanor, Ericka and Elijah's mum, asked to speak to Elijah privately, he was a little surprised, though she had seemed quiet. After leaving the dining room and entering the living room, Elijah asked his mum what was wrong. Elanor showed him these spots that had recently appeared. Elijah, with medical knowledge, knew what cure would help her so immediately brought some from the medicine cabinet. Elanor drank it down and felt great, completely cured and with the extra knowledge that her son had grown into such a smart doctor.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmuzEUICR7ZIhJc_lNA5WZvehUTGlQ?e=94dlim
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I ended up playing for quite a long time

Dates were had
    BY3uDJI.png
    7ODS75O.png

Waffle aged up
    JqT7vHE.png

The teens played lots of video games
    dQY8Egw.png

The family celebrated Big Summer Blowout
    6xYpOt3.png

Both of the older cats (Cleo and Alric) died. Not at the same time, but a couple of days apart
    DShASHo.png

Then, it was time for the twins to become Young Adults
    jn1rfub.png
    q5GD30b.png

I always give my teens little makeovers when they become YAs so it looks like they've gotten older. Here's what they look like now
    0vLLH88.png
    EKjETIF.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Vanessa McManus had a fertility massage, drank the elixir of fertility then tried for baby with spouse...and failed to get pregnant!
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited September 2020
    Was playing around with clubs and accidentally started a vampire cult with Lilith Vattore as the high priestess. This is their cult temple

H4BePZj.jpg

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I was hanging out with Nate Whiplash earlier, and his temper is always flaring. Poor Blarffy....

cqNz0i3.png
    And later on, I visited The Buzz. Poor Nancy just can't get a break from the bees...

2QLMMyM.png
    And I'm finishing up the night with Jack (my test Sim) "swimming laps" in his luxurious 1x2 pool

t4ARTju.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    @mia-noelle97 I like to give all of my Sims a new wardrobe upon aging up. I will also do a partial makeover. It just depends on what kind of do the game gives them and if I like it or not. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I placed some lots in a few worlds, then placed a few Sims in those lots. Didn't get a chance to play them yet.
    So today we travel to Magnolia Promenade, where I built a 4-story rooftop swimming pool. Aside from a few bee boxes, it looks quite normal, doesn't it?

1KKUWh0.png
    Of course, there is this to contend with. It's like that on all 3 floors, the walls and flooring are black, and there are no lights. I sent my test Sim there and timed him using the game clock--from the front door to the pool, 5 hours and 40 minutes...

wcCjgEM.png
    edited September 2020
    @Nate_Whiplash1 It's okay, you're only slightly obsessed with bee boxes… Did you know they used something called a skep to transport bees back and forth in the 18th century?

You created a maze for them to go through just to get to the top floor? :open_mouth: Are you trying to exhaust your Sims so that they drown, or something? Mwhaahahaaha
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    @Nate_Whiplash1 It's okay, you're only slightly obsessed with bee boxes… Did you know they used something called a skep to transport bees back and forth in the 18th century?

I did not know that! I wish there were more things as funny as the bees to use in TS4, but so far I haven't found anything that compares
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Phoebe and Leah (and Waffle) moved into a house together in Oasis Springs
    8EiAADR.png

Later, after a romantic date at Chez Llama, Phoebe proposed! Leah said yes!
    Bl5ScDy.png

I wanted them to elope in Granite Falls since I hadn't tried eloping in a destination world yet. They got there, and it was thunderstorming. So, I cancelled that vacation and had them go to Selvadorada. It was thunderstorming there, too. I considered having them leave and go to Sulani instead, but it was getting late, so they stayed in Selvadorada and tried for a baby.
    mWCjOqP.png

The next morning it stopped thunderstorming, so I put them in their wedding outfits and had them elope. They didn't face the direction I wanted them to but it's okay.
    ufr39Pm.png

Once their vacation ended, they returned back home and I finally tried out the juice fizzer.
    O1ZTznj.png

They went out to eat at a cute vegetarian cafe I found on the gallery. Leah is a vegetarian so she appreciated it.
    u7T4t7n.png

Later, Phoebe had the baby! It's a boy and his name is Elliott
    a0QLEtM.png
  • Dragon_KweenDragon_Kween Posts: 43 Member
    This is from ages ago and when I was doing the 100 baby challenge in the sims 4 on my old laptop. Wish I still had the screenshots and while it's not recent it was still pretty funny. Named all the children after food items, should do this again.

So, had seven children, and my oldest one, Apple, was becoming a teen. So I threw her a birthday. Unbeknownst to me, all the baby daddies rocked up without an invite, including Apple's who was a ghost. So I'm carting the poor mother around trying to avoid awkward moments with all the men, and they were all having a good old chat like nothing was wrong or weird about the situation. Apple, did not look one bit impressed.

Here's hoping I have more dumb stories to share here, because oh boy, there are some kickers.
    Cool story, needs more dragons - Cries in baguette

• CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Of course, there is this to contend with. It's like that on all 3 floors, the walls and flooring are black, and there are no lights. I sent my test Sim there and timed him using the game clock--from the front door to the pool, 5 hours and 40 minutes...

wcCjgEM.png

Your sims are going to sneak in and shave your eyebrows off as soon as you fall asleep if you keep teasing them like this. lolol
    I hope it's not Nate Whiplash that does it, he would probably punch me like he punches Blarffy!
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    This is from ages ago and when I was doing the 100 baby challenge in the sims 4 on my old laptop. Wish I still had the screenshots and while it's not recent it was still pretty funny. Named all the children after food items, should do this again.

So, had seven children, and my oldest one, Apple, was becoming a teen. So I threw her a birthday. Unbeknownst to me, all the baby daddies rocked up without an invite, including Apple's who was a ghost. So I'm carting the poor mother around trying to avoid awkward moments with all the men, and they were all having a good old chat like nothing was wrong or weird about the situation. Apple, did not look one bit impressed.

Here's hoping I have more dumb stories to share here, because oh boy, there are some kickers.

Welcome aboard, we love funny stuff like this!
    @Catzilla

Thanks! Here's hoping there's more from where that came from! ;w;

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2020
    I am shook and devastated. My sim died of laughter not even 24 hours after he got married. His pregnant wife and brother were playing video games and they didn't even notice.
    1-10-2020-10-39-35.png
    His grave :(
    1-10-2020-10-44-48.png

Anyhow, this situation asks for a masterplan. Of course his brother will comfort the young widow and they end up together, having children. Sad, but this is literally asking for it. Oh, how I love drama in The Sims. Only The Sims :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    @DoloresGrey That is so me, someone's dying? Nah probably the game.

Hey, at least he went out with a chuckle, at his own expense.

• amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    It was Love Day in my main save. Unfortunately everyone had a successful holiday except for Tess. I spent most of it sending Theo and Aisha to the beach. 
    BjwkO2t.png
    They're now officially boyfriend and girlfriend! 
    9Oh7X07.png
    Their Love Day went exceptionally well. 
    hwijYn0.png
    Theo happened upon a local festival after Aisha had left. 
    F2M3AuB.png
    He tried to do the fire dance, but it didn't go so well :D
    LDwB9PH.png
    The next day I (reluctantly) figured it was finally time for the three kids to move out into their own place. They moved into the Kealoha's old home down by the beach. 
    ddWEY1z.png
    During the welcome wagon Tess met one of the sims I placed in Sulani, Rangi Waikiki. 
    obaZlgn.png
    I'd forgotten how much I loved IL <3
    9SHUTZE.png
  • ConfutusConfutus Posts: 113 Member
    One of my Sim toddlers was too hungry and the adult caregivers were too busy to take care of him, so he dragged a serving of pancakes off the counter and took it into the living room couch to eat it. Only a Sim could get away with this. A real toddler who tried this would drag the whole plate, drop it on the floor, and make a big mess.
    @Confutus I hear you. Many of my soon-to-be-thirteen grandchildren are in the toddler stage. (Evelyn 4; Dorothy 3; the twins 15 mos. with another one trying to be born early.) I'm very amused at just how high the Sim toddlers can reach, too. And how high up they can place a used plate. Would that I could reach that high. LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top