March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    I found the original one. LOL!!! :D 😭😭 I got confused with my pronoun being 'he' but then I remembered once upon a time, y'all thought I was a dude cuz I never bothered to correct y'all. 🤣
    "Kyle Hollis came running, fire licking at his heels. He saw the fear in DeKay's eyes. 'Help him,' DeKay shouted over the crackle of the fire. Kyle Hollis looked where DeKay was pointing. Across the room, Dylan Anderson stood on a swiftly sinking platform. Kyle Hollis couldn't hear Dylan Anderson, but he could see his lips forming the words 'Help me! Help me! Dekay is an dummy who never took Minty's advice to learn to swim.' Those soft, kissable lips that Kyle Hollis had been dreaming of kissing right before the Poseidon began to sink. Kyle Hollis tore of his shirt and dove into the water. DeKay couldn't help but admire his chiseled body and perfect form. 'If only I had listened to Minty, I could be the one saving Dylan Anderson,' he thought, as he watched Kyle Hollis slice effortlessly through the water. A single tear slid down his cheek."

BONUS: I can't believe once upon a time, Minty called Patrick "...the other one". XD And Zinnia and everyone else called him "the creepy guy". LOL. Good times. :')

ZFjVE3p.png
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I found the original one. LOL!!! :D 😭😭 I got confused with my pronoun being 'he' but then I remembered once upon a time, y'all thought I was a dude cuz I never bothered to correct y'all. 🤣
    "Kyle Hollis came running, fire licking at his heels. He saw the fear in DeKay's eyes. 'Help him,' DeKay shouted over the crackle of the fire. Kyle Hollis looked where DeKay was pointing. Across the room, Dylan Anderson stood on a swiftly sinking platform. Kyle Hollis couldn't hear Dylan Anderson, but he could see his lips forming the words 'Help me! Help me! Dekay is an dummy who never took Minty's advice to learn to swim.' Those soft, kissable lips that Kyle Hollis had been dreaming of kissing right before the Poseidon began to sink. Kyle Hollis tore of his shirt and dove into the water. DeKay couldn't help but admire his chiseled body and perfect form. 'If only I had listened to Minty, I could be the one saving Dylan Anderson,' he thought, as he watched Kyle Hollis slice effortlessly through the water. A single tear slid down his cheek."

BONUS: I can't believe once upon a time, Minty called Patrick "...the other one". XD And Zinnia and everyone else called him "the creepy guy". LOL. Good times. :')

ZFjVE3p.png

Bro, you straight up masqueraded as a guy, calling yourself the memeLORD and saying you looked like Jus Reign. :P

I saw Deke also got into the mix...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

ZFjVE3p.png

Bro, you straight up masqueraded as a guy, calling yourself the memeLORD and saying you looked like Jus Reign. :P

I got too used to being a guy on this forum for a long time. 😂 I think it's cuz I'm just a guyish gal so it never really bothered me. 🤷‍♀️

I still call myself a meme lord. And grandpa sometimes too.

Hey, my irl uni friend was the one who also says I look like Jus Reign. 🙈🙈

Oh yeah, my trash son Deke. 😅 I miss him. 😔
    FwDXXd5.gif

ZFjVE3p.png

I got too used to being a guy on this forum for a long time. 😂 I think it's cuz I'm just a guyish gal so it never really bothered me. 🤷‍♀️

I swear I saw you say you were a guy somewhere :x

Is that show not on anymore?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

ZFjVE3p.png

Maybe like I called myself Memeking somewhere? I don't know. XD But yeah, I did go around being like a guy last time so it's totally possible. 😂

No. It's over already. They left Deke in another timeline in the 80's and he became the Director of SHIELD in that timeline. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    The necklace I bought online came in today. Whee!
    Lyoufln wrote: »

Wheeeeee!
    FwDXXd5.gif

ZFjVE3p.png

Maybe like I called myself Memeking somewhere? I don't know. XD But yeah, I did go around being like a guy last time so it's totally possible. 😂

No. It's over already. They left Deke in another timeline in the 80's and he became the Director of SHIELD in that timeline. 😂

No, it was "Me? No, I'm a guy :joy: " or something similar to that. I think it was in the Ask Me Anything thread. Idk, maybe it was someone else? 🤷 Someone pretending to be you? 😱

They should do a spin off that takes place in the 80s then! That was a really short show...

You should post a pic of it!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020

ZFjVE3p.png

No, it was "Me? No, I'm a guy :joy: " or something similar to that. I think it was in the Ask Me Anything thread. Idk, maybe it was someone else? 🤷 Someone pretending to be you? 😱

They should do a spin off that takes place in the 80s then! That was a really short show...

Oh is it? Hmm, I don't know and can't remember. I don't think I would lie like that. 😂

Agents of SHIELD wasn't short. They had 7 seasons. Yeah, they should do a spin off. I think the showrunners are open to that. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif

ZFjVE3p.png

Oh is it? Hmm, I don't know and can't remember. I don't think I would lie like that. 😂

Agents of SHIELD wasn't short. They had 7 seasons. Yeah, they should do a spin off. I think the showrunners are open to that. 😂

Brooooo, I think it was maybe this post?
    Lightfield wrote: »
    1.64 m/5 feet 4/5 inch, so I'm a quite small guy.

How about you?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, same!!!! :D

Oh, I just realized you were gonna ask that... Hahahaahaa.

Are you a clean or messy person?

And I think I assumed you were saying that you're a short guy of the same height? Not just the same height? :scream: Which is so weird, I thought i saw you actually say that you're a guy. I'm dumb :joy:

Wait, why did I think that that started while we were here? Maybe cuz you only started talking about it when Deke came on? 🤔
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020

ZFjVE3p.png

How about you?

And I think I assumed you were saying that you're a short guy of the same height? Not just the same height? :scream: Which is so weird, I thought i saw you actually say that you're a guy. I'm dumb :joy:

Wait, why did I think that that started while we were here? Maybe cuz you only started talking about it when Deke came on? 🤔

Hahaha, that's understandable. 🙈 And no, you're not dumb. It's on me cuz I never corrected you guys. 😂

Yeah, I think it's cuz I started talking about him here. But I've been watching it since 2013. 😢

Also, today, another show that I've been watching since 2013 is gonna end: The 100.

I don't know what to do with my life anymore... 😭
    FwDXXd5.gif

ZFjVE3p.png

How about you?

Hahaha, that's understandable. 🙈 And no, you're not dumb. It's on me cuz I never corrected you guys. 😂

Yeah, I think it's cuz I started talking about him here. But I've been watching it since 2013. 😢

Also, today, another show that I've been watching since 2013 is gonna end: The 100.

Awww, there there. There will be other shows.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited September 2020

ZFjVE3p.png

How about you?

Like what?

They used to play stuff like this on local TV during prime time a long time ago, but now they just play The Masked Singer or Britain's Got Talent. 😭 And that's why I stopped watch TV shows altogether and now I don't even know any good shows out there. Sigh.
    FwDXXd5.gif

ZFjVE3p.png

If I remember, maybe I will. It's just a reference to a show I like. :)

ZFjVE3p.png

How about you?

Like what?

They used to play stuff like this on local TV during prime time a long time ago, but now they just play The Masked Singer or Britain's Got Talent. 😭 And that's why I stopped watch TV shows altogether and now I don't even know any good shows out there. Sigh.

Well, that's kind of subjective. Plus maybe it doesn't exist yet, but there's bound to be something.

Can you get a streaming service?

ZFjVE3p.png

If I remember, maybe I will. It's just a reference to a show I like. :)

Is there a photo from the listing that you could post instead? That could be easier :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

ZFjVE3p.png

How about you?

Like what?

I don't see the appeal of The Masked Singer...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Well, that's kind of subjective. Plus maybe it doesn't exist yet, but there's bound to be something.

No. I just watch stream shows illegally anyways. 🙈🐱‍👤

ZFjVE3p.png

How about you?

Like what?

It's just random fun. I think it's cool to see celebs sing. :D I don't watch it tho. But I think my mom does.
    FwDXXd5.gif

ZFjVE3p.png

How about you?

Like what?

It wasn't originally created in the US, so I try not to judge.

No. I just watch stream shows illegally anyways. 🙈🐱‍👤

Well, there's a bunch of Marvel shows on Disney+, but idk what they are called so you can look them up. But maybe you'd like one of them? I've seen articles about one that's coming up, I forget what it's called tho.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Well, there's a bunch of Marvel shows on Disney+, but idk what they are called so you can look them up. But maybe you'd like one of them? I've seen articles about one that's coming up, I forget what it's called tho.

Yeah! I am waiting Falcon and the Winter Soldier. :3 But I don't even think there is Disney+ in Singapore. Ya, I know. Shocking. >.>
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited October 2020
    Is there a photo from the listing that you could post instead? That could be easier :smile:

I bought the necklace on Etsy, and I think the listing’s gone at the moment because it was one of the last few available. But basically it’s a necklace with the heart failsafe from the She-Ra reboot on Netflix. Highly recommend watching the show!

Yeah! I am waiting Falcon and the Winter Soldier. :3 But I don't even think there is Disney+ in Singapore. Ya, I know. Shocking. >.>

Well, if you're watching them illegally anyway...

I bought the necklace on Etsy, and I think the listing’s gone at the moment because it was one of the last few available. But basically it’s a necklace with the heart failsafe from the She-Ra reboot on Netflix. Highly recommend watching the show!

It sounds really cute! :smile: I hope you enjoy it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Thank you! I never wear jewellery, but this necklace is really nice and makes me feel pretty. 😊
    *Spooked out Toli noises*
    c446898432f2c1653b5a266a20ed3fa6b140aaa1.gifv2616ce0d35451113c6aa053f7d5c692cf1992213.gifv
    d0e949f7079fd2b03b67358d70195161228ee460.gifv4ff046e13075a488c66f1933da8714a97bb301e6.gifv
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :smile:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

See, I see that as a win win. 😂 I don't have to pay for it, AND I actually get to watch it. 🤣😂🤣😂
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top