Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Bonus image of my twins doing their thing! You can download them here: Art and Science Twins

09-29-20-10-23-57-pm_orig.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Art and Science is a very great bedroom for the twins who have very different interests! @icanhassims :) Very nice design and themed furnishing of each half to reflect that they like science and art! Their differing circular floor rugs are great! Sharon’s art easel patterned rug differs muchly from Megan’s logical science based rug. The science and alien themed wall posters on Megan’s side of the bedroom look great, and she will enjoy doing experiments on the science lab table. Very nice science type computer on the corner study desk, which she will enjoy using to do science research. The solar system mobile is great in her half of the room! It is a special touch that the science award that she received is proudly on the display in the cabinet on her bedhead wall! Sharon’s art themed side is very nice! The art canvases and racks look great, and she will enjoy painting on the easel. It is lovely that the paintings she has painted are on the side wall. The sunny yellow artistic ceiling light is very nice. The hanging herbs that she is planning to paint a picture of is very nice on her bedside wall. The plants are very nice on top of both of the girls corner drawers.
    It is a lovely bedroom that suits the interests of both sisters very well! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Thank you so much sweet @rosemow! You always put a smile on my face :)
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
    You’re welcome @icanhassims :) It is great that you have made sim versions of the twin sisters! Their aspirations and traits suit them well! Megan’s light bulb top, and Sharon’s coloured hair and tatttoo, reflect them and their interests well :)
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis fave @Datadias great work
  • Cinna32Cinna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Theme for the week: twin sisters bedroom who each have a special interest
    Gallery name of room & link: Dichotomy
    Origin id: Cinnaluna
    Notes: Except for their looks, twin sisters Megan and Sharon don't have many things in common. Megan loves to read and write in a quiet nook and would love to write film scripts in the future. Sharon on the other hand is into chemistry with bangs and smoke as well as photography and loves to experiment with special effects. Artwork by #sparklili and #SimSationalToo
    They could be children or teens, the only item that would have to be replaced for teens is the Wizard Lab.

TwinsTop.png

Twins1.png

Twins2.png

Twins3.png

Twins4.png
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis fave @Datadias for a wonderful kitchen!!
    PDWxp40.jpg
    Dichotomy is a lovely bedroom for the sisters! @cinna32 :) The themed furnishings and the room layout is very nice! Very nice yellow and blue color of Megan’s half of the room. It looks very nice the way the blue cabinets have been placed on the wall to create the bed and study nook. The bookshelves are very nice along the side of the bed and at the foot and head of the bed! She would enjoy reading books in bed before to sleep. It is nice that she has the family photos that her sister took on her bedside wall. Very nice corner study desk nook area for her to enjoy doing her writing on the computer. The bookcase on the corner and the books on the desk are great! The books themed wallart and sweet book worm poster suit the theme well! The hanging baskets are a nice touch, and it is nice that there is an armchair for her to quietly sit and read her books. The candle books item is a nice touch there. The chemistry and photo themed furnishings for Sharon are great! The green and orange color scheme of her area is very nice. The science equipment on top of the drawers,the light bulb lamp, the science lab table to do experiments, and the science themed wall posters and row of hanging science art pictures look great! The study desk is great at the end of her bed to enjoy looking at chemistry sites on the computer and learning how to do more special effects when she takes photos. She would enjoy doing the chemistry school project that is in the box. Very nice chess area in the middle of the room for the girls to enjoy playing chess together. Chess would suit them very well, as it builds up logic which helps with chemistry and is a quiet activity also.
    It is a lovely bedroom for the twins that reflects their differing interests very well! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • nahnahtodeinahnahtodei Posts: 58 Member
    Like Day And Night

csu9monh.png

I had so much fun with this challenge! My version of these girls get along just fine despite their very different interest. One is an accomplished ballerina while the other is just starting out as a professional gamer/Youtuber. Their tastes are very different, too. :p

aanyjzyl.jpg

p78t4yhg.jpg

pkh8c7st.jpg

Now I kinda want to create these Sims...
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Due to the passing of EuporialQueen the stories I was going to start posting again now that I've finally moved and started settling in are going to be put on hold a little longer except Murkland. My goal is to play through her various challenges in memoriam since I already had many of them bookmarked to play anyways.

They may be much shorter, less story, more gameplay as I work my way through them and just enjoy the challenges that she had created. Expect a bunch of new stories soon.
    Like Day and Night is a lovely bedroom for the twin sisters that reflects their different interests very well! @nahnahtodei :) The white and black floor rugs are very effective in showing that they are as different as day and night! Very nice red and black color scheme of the professional gamer and YouTube gothic themed sister! Very nice windows corner nook for her to enjoy sitting on the red chair doing video streaming and blogs on the video media station table. The video camera to film her and the camera and items on the shelves look great! The gothic Mysim and the skull wall art are great touches there! She will enjoy gaming on the computer. Very nice red beaded curtains! The red blossoms, mini tombstones, dragon and red rose are great gothic touches on top of the drawers! The white circular mirror is very nice for her to use. The gothic themed bed is great! The sword wall decor is great on the bed head wall and the hive shelving with gold items in it looks great! The black skulls string wall decor is a great touch! The ballerinas side is very pretty! Very lovely lavender and pink colour! Her pretty clothing rack is nice on the wall, and the floral patterned bed curtains and purple coloured beaded curtains are lovely! Her classical music cds that she dances to are very nice on the drawers and she will enjoy dancing to the gramaphone music. Very lovely computer study desk corner! The beauty items, ballerina statue there and near the mirror , pink flowers, dancer wall art and floral wall clock are lovely! The dancing trophies that she has received are very nice on the shelving. Very pretty lights edged mirror.The giraffe lamp and books beside her bed to read are very nice,
    It is a very nice bedroom that reflects each of the twins very well! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    It is very sad that EuphorialQueen passed away @Shadami :( She was a very special lady <3 It is very lovely that you are planning to play through her challenges in memorium to her.
    I send hugs to you as you remember her and do your stories <3
  • wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    edited September 2020
    My version of the room is for young teen twins who are just beginning to develop different interests. One likes drama and guitar and the other is a knitter. They both still like their bold choice of yellow and pink.

Notes and Knits
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/65F068D4036611EB840247254F8E4D46

4GgBLcp.png

wO08Xqt.png
  • wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    @Shadami I was very sorry to hear about @EuphorialQueen passing. I think it's wonderful that you are setting up challenges in her honor.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is very sad that EuphorialQueen passed away @Shadami :( She was a very special lady <3 It is very lovely that you are planning to play through her challenges in memorium to her.
    I send hugs to you as you remember her and do your stories <3

I actually meant to post this in a storywriting thread but I know people in here know her as well. So I guess it's a nice little accident. Thank you <3
    Notes and Knits is a very great bedroom for the twin sisters! @wendyology :) The sunny yellow and pretty pink colours that both sisters like are very nice, and give a special warm, homely and cheerful look and feel to the room. The furnishing and layout of the room is very nice! Very nice patterned beds and the pink patterned floor rug is very nice. The pretty patterned windows curtains are lovely! The door with a pink coat is a nice touch. The knitted items are nice touches on the bedside tables, and the pretty floral wall decor, embroidery on the bed walls of the knitter and craft items on the top of the drawers are very nice! The bedhead wall candles are pretty! The hanging plants and skateboards on the guitarist side are very nice. It is great that she is using the luggage cases that she uses when travelling to perform musical gigs, as a bedside table. Very nice music corner nook! The guitarist will enjoy playing her guitar there. The amps are great! The musical themed art is very nice on the wall! Very lovely craft table area for the knitter to enjoy doing crafting. It is a special touch that her crafting box is at the foot of her bed. The cushions are very nice at the foot of the other bed.
    It is a lovely bedroom for the knitting and guitar playing sisters! Very nice name of the room! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,086 Member
    edited September 2020
    I am sad too that EuphorialQueen passed away :( . She was awesome and nice and fun.
    4kkjdXo.png

Congratulations on your Maxis fave @Datadias B)<3! Great kitchen B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

Great bedrooms, everyone B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member

Theme for the week: twin sisters bedroom who each have a special interest
    Gallery name of room & link: Creative Twins Room
    Origin id: taoron24121

A bedroom for young Twin Girls who are both very creative. One tends more toward Painting and Crafting, while the other is very much into her music. That's not to say that these crafty young ladies cannot each partake in both activities, as they are both super creative and love to create, be it visual arts or musical.

I went with children, so that I was more comfortable using a ridiculous amount of pink. :P

L5Se0gQ.png
    iiThCj7.png
    eowdm1o.png
    28r5odi.png
    LnIdVbg.png
    IjLYa92.png
    3ISOhS5.png

Creative Twins Room is a beautiful bedroom for twin sisters who are creative! @Taoron :) Very pretty pink colour and the striped walls, patterned rug, pink and blue beds, pink drawers and patterned curtains are lovely! The musical themed wall art is very nice for the musical sister to see whilst enjoying playing her violin. The bunny and other types of paintings that the painter sister has painted on the corner activities desk look very nice proudly displayed on the walls. The row of paintings on the activities desk wall are very nice! It is nice that hand made cards that she has made is on top of the drawers, and the sisters craft boxes are on the floor and drawers. The pink bunnies and heart teddy are cute! Very nice patterned stools for the sister to sit and watch her musical sister playing nice music or for both sisters to enjoy sitting and reading books.Very creative design of the shelving area between the bed! The books, toys, cds and other items are very nice on the shelving. The school bag and clutter items on the floor rug are nice homely touches. It is great that there are scissors and pencils on the bedside table to use in creative activities.
    It is a very lovely bedroom for creative twin sisters! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • SofieSimsxSofieSimsx Posts: 38 Member
    I love this thread! Thank you all for your amazing creations. Now I'm off to the gallery to download some of these lovely rooms :smile:
    Hello @SofieSimsx :) I am glad that you are enjoying looking at the rooms that simmers have been posting :) I hope you will enjoy having the rooms in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Thank you @rosemow =)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top