Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 details you might've missed

MakoSimMakoSim Posts: 184 Member
edited September 2020 in The Sims 2
Hi, I upload Sims videos on YouTube. I focus on older Sims titles and lately I've been covering obscure Sims 2 features/details. I love this game so much and think it deserves more attention so I'm making videos on it. :)

Examples of my work:
https://youtu.be/XonJa3zTSOY

https://youtu.be/Ra1GW4TQQlc

Let me know what y'all think. :)

Comments

• peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    edited October 2020
    Awesome video.
    Other small details.
    - If one person flushes toilet while another showers they will get out of the shower and yell at the other sim.

- when Sims comb beach they may get pinched by a crab
    - Sims put toilet seat up and down when using bathroom and sloppy male Sims leave toilet seat up.
    - mean children will kick other children when they pretend die when playing cops and robbers
    - Sims with less nice may throw ball hard when playing catch
    - mean Sims can cheat at both chess and darts
    - Children can sometimes be consoled by their parents (it's a social interaction) when they are crying due to parents fighting with others.
    Post edited by peterskywalker on
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Awesome! :mrgreen:

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,934 Member
    I like videos like these. It shows how much did Maxis focus on the life mode part. I'll subscribe to your channel for this reason.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,934 Member
    edited September 2020
    Awesome video.
    Other small details.
    - If one person flushes toilet while another showers they will get out of the shower and yell at the other sim.

- Sims put toilet seat up and down when using bathroom and sloppy male Sims leave toilet seat up.
    - mean children will kick other children when they pretend die when playing cops and robbers
    - eye. Children c.f. th they can sometimes be consoled by their parents (it's a social interaction)

Fun fact. If you spawn Paul's Reaction Tester with testingcheats, you can make a sim do a consolable cry. This makes sims cry for some time, and you can make other sims console them. Fantastic for movie making! Just make empty unseen rooms to put those into.
  • MakoSimMakoSim Posts: 184 Member
    Awesome video.
    Other small details.

- eye. Children c.f. th they can sometimes be consoled by their parents (it's a social interaction)
    Thank you! I finished the next episode a few days ago but I'll make sure to include some of these details in the episode after the next one :smile:
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Awesome! :mrgreen:
    Thanks a lot :blush:
    EgonVM wrote: »
    I like videos like these. It shows how much did Maxis focus on the life mode part. I'll subscribe to your channel for this reason.
    Thanks for subbing, means a lot :smiley:
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    Awesome video.
    Other small details.

The first time I had a sims come out of the shower and yell at her husband I was so shocked then laughed so hard, she stayed mad at him for a while if I remember. I still sometimes try to recreate that scenario lol
  • MakoSimMakoSim Posts: 184 Member
    New video: More fun Sims 2 details (you might've missed), featuring clumsy waiters, a ninja, Unsavory Charlatan's crush and much more😆

https://youtu.be/Tn5oK3jlzPY