Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Occults_ What Occult do you want to see in The Sims 4?

124...Next

Comments

• GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Werewolves AND fairies pleaaseeee! Definitely leaning towards werewolves more though. I’m thinking that they could make wolf form similar to how the alien ‘hats’ work in JtB. Not entirely sure how I’d feel about that one...
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    edited September 2020
    Minotaurs and other Cow-folk!
    Bob Pancakes keeps trying to pick a fight with one guy in my game... :D:D:D

ekGKEJU.png

(I'm kidding)

Seriously though, I think alot of this could be added to existing 'occults'.
    Genies and Fairies could be added to the Spell-caster occult.
    Werewolves (Lycantropes) and Zombies to the Vampire occult.

Yeti, Bigfoot, Unicorns? Maybe as "pets" added to Cat's and Dogs? There's a bear Granite Falls right? So more as unique. But not a full playable occult.

I have no idea what a Plumbob occult would be, heh!
    Daephene wrote: »
    I would like the ghosts expanded

The thing with ghosts as an "occult" is that any of the other occult can become a ghost after dying. So it's like wild-card occult. Come to think of it, zombies could also be considered any occult that dies, but instead of becoming a ghost, becomes a zombie. So yeah, expanded in a way, hmm.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    I really miss fairies but I would gladly accept elves too
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Cant I tick all of them 🙁
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited September 2020
    Werewolves please! My all-time favourite occult from TS2. I would also like Plantsims to be improved on as well though. It's not very likely, but they deserve to be a proper life state.
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I looove werewolves! But not in The Sims. They never looked good because they always focus on the wolfman look. And I understand making our sims turning into a real beast like werewolf would be a bit difficult too. So nah, I really don't want werewolves.

I'd love Bigfoot as long as it's treated as an unique npc. Other than that I'd love to see plantsims back.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited September 2020
    Icewolf wrote: »
    I looove werewolves! But not in The Sims. They never looked good because they always focus on the wolfman look. And I understand making our sims turning into a real beast like werewolf would be a bit difficult too. So nah, I really don't want werewolves.

I'd love Bigfoot as long as it's treated as an unique npc. Other than that I'd love to see plantsims back.

Thing is, with TS4's CAS, they actually could finally give us beast-like werewolves at last. After all, they found a way to successfully replace a sim's whole lower body with a fish fin for merfolk, so altering the feet with a more beast-like replacement can't be much harder than that (when it doubt, they'll probably just use invisible high-heels). Adding pointy wolf ears into the ear options would be as simple as porting over the pointy dog ear meshes. Tails...well, again, look what they were able to do for merfolk fins. As for muzzles, that's not impossible either, since I've found a mod that goes into the face details slot that adds a muzzle to a sim's face that can be extended or contracted with the profile length slider. If modders can give us working muzzles, then the devs can too. They already have the foundation, the tech, the meshes, they can do it easily. If they give us the bland wolfman again, then we know for a fact this time it's out of pure laziness.

There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    All of them and a world for each.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I would -- at minimum -- like to see the werewolf enthusiasts get their werewolves. Preferably, said werewolves would receive the vampire treatment, with perks and quirks and the whole nine yards. I don't play werewolves myself, but those who are into them have been more than patient. They're more patient, in fact, than I'd be in their place. Even kitting got its own pack before them. Knitting. Let that sink in.

It is past time that they were thrown a bone -- pun intended.
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    Icewolf wrote: »

Thing is, with TS4's CAS, they actually could finally give us beast-like werewolves at last. After all, they found a way to successfully replace a sim's whole lower body with a fish fin for merfolk, so altering the feet with a more beast-like replacement can't be much harder than that (when it doubt, they'll probably just use invisible high-heels). Adding pointy wolf ears into the ear options would be as simple as porting over the pointy dog ear meshes. Tails...well, again, look what they were able to do for merfolk fins. As for muzzles, that's not impossible either, since I've found a mod that goes into the face details slot that adds a muzzle to a sim's face that can be extended or contracted with the profile length slider. If modders can give us working muzzles, then the devs can too. They already have the foundation, the tech, the meshes, they can do it easily. If they give us the bland wolfman again, then we know for a fact this time it's out of pure laziness.

Hmm well, you're right. But in the end I don't think it would look right in The Sims, haha.
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    I'm a fan of the Fae so I'd go with Fairies or at least bring back the pointy eared Sims (see The Sims 2)
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    edited September 2020
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I voted for genies, because I liked them in Sims 3, but fairies would be great too.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    It's not "What", but "How well made" that concerns me. If we are talking Vampire quality - any. If we are talking Merfolk-level - forget it. None, please.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Everything but zombies.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    None, I'm good with the witches and vampires.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm good now that I have witches but I'd like to see more done with ghosts, and plantsims. I'd like a way to make an alien look the same in both forms and you could choose either a human or alien form.. or a human look with a different skintone ect.
    I've never played with other supernaturals but I do like the idea of werewolves but not sure I'd play a werewolf that can't actually kill so not concerned with getting them in the sims, but I do hope they come for those that played them in Sims 3. I love the idea of the imaginary playmate even if I never played it.. I heard many hated it but something like that would make me want to play with children more. Fairies sound interesting also from what I read that they did in Sims 3.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Dragon_KweenDragon_Kween Posts: 43 Member
    Needs more dragons. I'd like the whole shapeshifting element as well just for story flavour but let's face it. That's a wet dream for me with the sims. Or even just as pets like, I want some semblance of my favourite fantasy being.

But I voted for the Fae, loved fairies a lot as a kid and it would be great if they were added, and hopefully not barebones like the mermaids. Hopefully we all get what we want in regards to occults because yeah, we need more. Everyone seems to really like werewolves...
    Cool story, needs more dragons - Cries in baguette

• APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    My first choice is Fairies, my second choice is Werewolves.