The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which townie do you hate the most

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Other ( please state who )
    bixters wrote: »
    Who is Alex Moyer? I've never heard of her.
    I can't stand the badly dressed townies. The only proper thing to do with them is lock them in the basement and starve/ burn them :D
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Who is Alex Moyer?

TFpQPjZ.png

She’s from the tutorial.
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I don't really bother with premade sims, but I find celebrities incredibly annoying
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    Just randomly generated sims ( they cant dress )
    I don't actually hate any sims.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,467 Member
    First off I don't hate anyone, real or pixelated. ;) But, I have an intense distrust of Bob Pancakes. I had a newlywed couple who barely moved into Willow Creek near the communal garden. John had the Friend of the World aspiration so I sent him over to a picnic table in a little alcove that also had a BBQ so he could meet other Sims. He wasn't there long, and was busy introducing himself to the other Sims who immediately came by, when his young wife joined him in that spot. Mind you, this was way before the Jealous Trait was added to the game. Since I was watching and guiding John to fulfilling his first aspiration goals, I wasn't paying much attention to Sarah Jane. At one point John was absolutely bristling, however. He got a thought bubble in which he was wondering just how long this had been going on behind his back? I scrolled over to Sarah and she had red negative signs floating around her. She was angry. Turns out good ol' married Bob, had come on to her. She flat out ignored him, but John was livid. I had her talk to him until he finally settled down. This was a brand new game save and I was most unhappy that this young couples beginnings were marred. I steer completely clear of this Sim. Always.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 918 Member
    the npcc mod is broken has not been updated since may
  • the_red_simmerthe_red_simmer Posts: 36 Member
    Eliza Pancakes. Al the welcome wagons and phone calls.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Can I change my answer to all irl celebrity sims? Baby Ariel, Millie Bobby Brown... Ect. ect.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I was going to vote for Malcolm (because he is evil), but then I saw that random-generated townies are on your list, and I clicked that vote button. If they appeared only wearing outfits from the styled looks, I probably wouldn't care, but instead of feeling fun and quirky (I quite enjoy fun and quirky) it feels... lazy. It feels like another thing that could be improved about the game system.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 435 Member
    Don't you just love trying to dive for deals in the dumpster only to find it occupied by Victor and Lily? How many little Fenglets do they have now?
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Brytani Cho and Baako Jang. Both are pushy and obnoxious and wont leave your sim alone.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited September 2020
    Baby Ariel is my nemesis she ruined my Detective Career when I tried to arrest her.

Also anybody at Uni other than the 3 the game came with gets an immediate CAS overhaul. They’re hideous for some reason.
  • LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    elsa bjersn and baby ariel(shes a racist 🐸🐸🐸🐸)
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    I get rid of a lot of the premades immediately, since they don't suit my play style. I keep a handful in the library, and makeover a few if I like them. What I hate are the randoms, and I dislike the way the game makes more celebrity Sims. I also dislike the dorm roomie generator, which ruined the Uni pack. I want to make my own Sims, and don't need the game forcing freakshows into my game.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I don't really hate any of them and I haven't deleted them. I added Baby Ariel to my game so she is not immortal anymore hehehe.
    If I had to pick one, it would be vlad. He shows up EVERYWHERE where it doesn't appear he should be, like the sunny shores of Sulani for example. Why would he go to Sulani?????
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • SofieSimsxSofieSimsx Posts: 38 Member
    The Landgraabs! They're the only townies I consistently see at every single community lot, no matter what world I'm in lol
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    'Hate' is a bit extreme.
    Although I do tend to assist Judith Ward going into non-existence on a regular basis.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    The pancakes
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I don't hate any. I do dislike all the sims that don't age when aging is turned on. I end up using mods to help them age and die.
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Any that randomly inserts themselves in my sims' conversations.
  • Aleia1Aleia1 Posts: 68 Member
    edited September 2020
    Thorne Bailey! OMG the most annoying premade ever. I trashed his life. It took ages and I went down a story rabbit hole, but he was poor and miserable, and totally at the mercy of Octavia by the end.

Lately though, Knox Greenburg. He shows up at the Maker community lot on the waterfront and steals my sims' fizzy juice *every time* they use the machine. I can't be bothered to trash his life though. I have evicted the Greenburgs and installed a karaoke bar on their lot in all my saves.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    ArcherDK wrote: »
    Judith Ward. The second I saw her, I instantly began loathing her to an irrational degree. It doesn't help that she constantly messes up nightclub parties with her self-obsession.

Definitely make her a vampire! It fits her so well!
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    The randomly generated ones are bad but I'll give a shoutout to Tina and Knox while I'm at it. Knox stalks!
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Penny Pizzazz because, when I first got City Living, she made a lot of noise and kept being mean to my sims when they asked her to be quiet.