Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight September 25 - A week on The Sims forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

Another week is gone and you know what this means: welcome to our Thursday edition of the Friday Highlights! :)

But before we dive into today's picks, here's a quick overview of two things that happened this week:
And now, let's check out what happened on the forum! :smiley:

hxpbv2kn4rry.png
This beautiful build is brought to us by @lsnishi and it was shared here!

These are our hightlights:
  • Why don't we start with a really fun discussion? @Nate_Whiplash1 started the thread "If Sims were real people, which ones would you want to hang out with?" and it has been a very interesting read so far! I personally would like to hang out with Morgyn Ember (I mean, he's a spellcaster!! - who would you hang out with? :grin:
  • At this stage, y'all know how much I love great screenshots! So you can imagine how happy I was when I saw all the amazing new posts in @briannamichelle000's -appropriately titled - thread "Favorite Screenshot". :heart:
  • At this stage, you also know how much I adore Sulani (and Island Living for that matter). :sweat_smile: Needless to say, I simply had to include @SimTrippy's "Share your Island Living builds!". Since beach holidays are unfortunately not a thing this year, this thread is the next best thing! :relieved:
  • This might be mundane but we all have to do it at some point, even our Sims - we're talking about laundry. :tired_face: How do your Sims deal with this part of adulting? Hop over to @Mareah's poll "How does your Sim do their laundry?" and join the conversation! :smiley:
  • Needless to say this year hasn't been going the way we all planned. But maybe everything that's going on can also be a reminder to appreciate the nice, little things. So, @Sylv's thread "What made you happy today?" is a wonderful way to share some positivity within all the craziness of 2020, I think. :heart:
    Today, it made me happy that the sun came out again after a heavy rain shower - and that I got a text message from my brother. :relaxed:

That's it for this week, folks. Did you enjoy today's highlights? Then please let me know and if you have any recommendations for upcoming picks, give me a shout! :smile:

I hope you'll have a fantastic weekend and that you and your loved ones are safe! :heart:

- Leeloo

Comments

• StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,446 Member
    Today's only Thursday??
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thank you for featuring my Ewok Village build! @EA_Leeloo!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    skin tone improvements is great but how about hair color and even eye color improvements? I still play Sims 3 a lot where I can create so many shades of brown, blonde, red and any color I want. I'm bored to tears with Sims 4.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    @deedles64 here's a link to the Feedback section of the forum.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback
  • martiomartio Posts: 3 New Member
    Dear Sims 4 team,

First let me say thank you for all the work you have done so far. But I feel as if something has been lost in the sims.
    Somewhere and at sometime, We lost the ability to tell our stories in our own way. As for me,
    I would really like to see two new worlds added, one a map of the galaxy with empty spaces " LOTS FOR SHIPS"
    and a space station. all dark, with suns, planets and faraway stars for trees and things.
    The other, A world of junkyards with a few lots on it as well. as for content, we will need to be able to build
    our ships big enough to live on. Things like ships from "star trek", "Battelstar galactica", star wars",
    "wing commander", "predator", "alien", "buck rogers in the 25th century", "v", "independence day", and "firefly".
    It would also be cool to have fighters as well, that we could set our sims down in.

If you want to give us missions, have us start out on one of the older worlds. there , we need to
    build a teleporter "to get to the space station", then down to the junkyard world "to find what you need
    to build your ship" build it on one of the free lots, the move it to the galaxy world.

with the race to mars as it is, and people thinking sify in the way of movies and things, Would it not be a good
    time for a new direction in sims play. You just released your new STAR WARS pack, listen closely to what's being said
    about it.

In short I alone ask you to put my request in a pole to see what others think of it.

I thank you for your time in reading this.
    M. W. Dover
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    @Starfree I know that the Friday Highlights are put live on Thursdays right now - but since they have been Friday Highlights since the beginning and are summing up what happened during the week, I'm keeping the title. And don't worry, soon they will be posted on Fridays again. :relaxed:

@lsnishi You're very welcome, it is such a wonderful build! :heart:

@Kellogg_J_Kellogg Yay, you discovered the Friday Highlights now! I hope you like them! :smiley:

@deedles64 I'm happy that you're enjoying The Sims 3. :) And feel free to post your feedback in the section that @simgirl1010 has linked for you!

@martio Thank you for the feedback! I'd suggest to you as well to bring your points to the feedback forum or to one of our many Star Wars discussions where others can comment on them and let you know what they think. :relieved: